All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 20'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 7 years ago
It's been FOREVER!

I was starting to worry that this, like so many other great series on Lit, was just going to leave us hanging with no real ending. Glad to see you back at it! Haven't even read the story yet, I'm just glad it's here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love the series glad you are still continuing it. Next time in Toronto I recommend the Younge Street subway late at night for you and Trent pleasure while there

MAAIIIMAAIIIabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!

I've read this series twice now, and I just wanted to say How much I LOVE this story! Thank you for such a detailed and beautiful story... can't wait to read the new chapters!

Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I'm really glad that you're back writing again, it's been a few years since I've read this story arch and was glad to find new chapters. I'm very happy with what I'm reading please keep up the good work and I look forward to future chapters.

Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How long till the next chapter?

Hi there, I am a long time reader and fan of this series but was wondering if and when you are gonna upload the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful stories!

I just love your stories and I hope that you will continue to write them. Please do more on Janie and her life, it’s a really great story and I would like to see more of it and her !

JamietalltxCzdJamietalltxCzdabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I would love to see this sorry continue! Maybe Janie and Trent getting married? I read this story years ago and searched high and low to find it again. I thought Candy found out at one point? What would her reaction be?

secretLacesecretLacealmost 5 years ago
<3

I had to read it to the end and I loved it. Sweet and very well written with a good flow and a great balance between sex and story. Would love to see it go on as well, I like following Janie and her dream life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story. I read it from beginning to end. I;m disappointed that it ended and left the reader hanging and wanting more. Are Janie and Trent going to get married? Did Janie get to the point where she wanted to have a sex change operation? There are so many possible plot lines in coming chapters. I hope you decide to continue the saga of Janie and Trent. MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a fan

i enjoyed this series and would love to see more just a very good read

coyote62coyote62about 4 years ago

Read all 20 chapters....awesome job. I only voted on the last chapter but it was for all of them.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

The biggest problem with this is that I've finished it.

Great story, well written, loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story, it was extremely riveting. I couldn't put my phone down. I really hope that there is more coming.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Good story I enjoyed it. Too bad that there will be no more at least after 6 years that is probably the reality

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you want to read the stories like this with more romance, just go and read in Big closet top shelf site's meanaie brown stories, I am sure this one is also inspired from those stories.

allie_laceyallie_lacey4 months ago

I have read hundreds of stories on this site and I must say, this is the most respectful and adorable story yet. You treated every character with respect and made me feel like there was love in each of their relationships. Something very rare in Literotica, I commend you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES