How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will be quite enough of that Missy." She said trying to glare at me, but her smile kept trying to break through.

"Mom you have always told me that a woman needs..."

"Don't start quoting my own advice at me." Mom giggled.

"I know, I just wanted to be sure that you are happy Mom."

"Very," she responded walking out the door with dignity.

I slipped up behind the door and as I closed it I couldn't resist a parting shot.

"And just a little bow legged."

"JANIE," Mom shrieked blushing scarlet as my door closed.

Heather's dinner party was just as magnificent as the one the previous year. Susan introduced me to Steve, a tall handsome guy, dark hair, goatee, looking very uncomfortable in a suit, but nice the same. He was a mechanical engineer and he looked like the type that would be more at home building machines than sitting in boardroom.

Mom wore an off the shoulder white chiffon gown with a flare skirt and three inch stilettos. She came up just past Gerry's shoulder. Susan was beautiful in a simple blue suit that must have cost a fortune. Heather had on the traditional little black dress. Candy was just as hot in a red sequined mini dress that stopped at a little high on her thighs with three inch red stilettos. All the guys wore black tuxedos different colour ties and cummerbunds to match their date's dress. Jason black, Steve blue, Gerry white Kevin wore red and Trent wore gold.

I wore a new dress from Carol, strapless and backless evening gown, gold orange and yellow stripped material slit to the hip and deep orange strappy heels. My blonde hair was down around my shoulders, loose and full. I looked like the Princess of Autumn. I had a light salad for dinner before Mom laced me into a corset; I wasn't going to be eating anytime soon.

The party was a big success as always. Candy and I were noticed again but this time by several very prominent people. The mayor commented on both of us as we stood off to the side by the buffet table, sipping sparkling apple cider.

"You are the two models that are tearing up the internet aren't you?" She asked us, she pointed at me, "You model at CMS," and turning to Candy, "and you are at T&M."

"Yes ma'am." Candy said smiling broadly at being recognized.

"I thought so, my daughter, Zoe has been showing me every outfit on their sites, begging for them for Christmas, and that she will die if she doesn't get them."

"Sorry about that," I offered.

"Don't be, I remember what it is like to be a fourteen year old girl." She said wistfully. "At least you have some less revealing outfits on those sights."

"Less revealing?" I questioned.

"Yes, all of the more risqué apparel is kept in the section labelled sensible mature, some place no self respecting teenager would ever go, also you have to prove you are over eighteen to get into those areas."

"Oh," Candy said softly.

"I can't wait to tell her tomorrow that I met you two."

"Are you sure that is a good idea," Candy asked, as the mayor looked back puzzled.

"If you tell her you met us, she will never stop pestering you for outfits from those sites."

"You may have a point." She laughed and moved on. Candy made a note on her phone and looked at me.

"When we get back home, remind me to get a couple of our pictures and we can autograph them for her daughter."

"You are wicked." I giggled.

"You know it." Candy laughed and we headed out into the crowd.

The band played soft music in the background, the singer had a beautiful voice and several times Jason appeared and dragged me onto the dance floor.

"When are you going to dump that useless boyfriend of yours and run off with me?" He teased.

"Right after you find a way to get away from that suspicious wife of yours." I told him looking deep and meaningfully into his eyes.

"I am watching you two." Heather said as she strolled by.

"Good, then you know how wonderful he is." I said sweetly, hugging Jason tighter. "See what I mean." Jason laughed.

"That does it," he said returning my hug, "I am taking you as my mistress."

"Over my dead body," Trent said cutting in.

"Drat, foiled again." Jason laughed moving off to speak to someone of importance.

We skipped the Black Friday shopping, none of us needed anything so after the party ended and the guests and caterers left, Jason unlocked the pool room and we all went to change.

It was after three in the morning and Trent and I were in his room getting dressed for the pool. He slipped into his jams, a really loud flowered pair that he picked up in Hawaii on his last trip before the school year and I wore my black bikini, high cut bottoms and very small top.

We came downstairs and found the rest of them already in the pool room. Heather was in the hot tub with Mom, Susan and Steve Candy and Kevin were in the pool and Jason and Gerry were at the bar. I walked in and Gerry and Jason started to whistle, that stopped suddenly when a wet towel hit each of them in the head. Steve just stared but fortunately Kevin only looked up and then went back to trying to drown Candy.

"I think I have been chasing the wrong Holcombe girl." Gerry said still staring.

"That is my dancing partner you are talking about." Jason said.

"That is my girlfriend you are both drooling over," came Trent's reply.

"Hey, remember us." Heather and Mom stepped out of the hot tub and pressed themselves against their respective men.

"You didn't tell me your sister looked like that." Steve told Susan not taking his off of me.

"Like what?" Susan said darkly.

"Like a fashion model." He muttered still kind of dazed.

"Well she is, so put your eyes back in your head." She told him elbowing him sharply.

I kicked off my heels, dropped my wrap and jumped into the pool. That seemed to snap everybody out of their respective trances. I surfaced and Trent popped up beside me and we looked about surprised, the place was starting to look like a high school make-out party.

Heather and Jason were lip locked behind the bar, but only his hands were visible and from the movement of her shoulders, one could tell where her hands were. Mom was encased in Gerry's arms, and his hands were glued to her ass, not the thing her daughter needed to see. Candy and Kevin had moved to the empty hot tub and they were swapping spit as he caressed her breasts and she sat on his lap, her hips moving suggestively. Susan and Steve had taken our place beneath the diving board, him hanging from it and her hanging from him. I looked at Trent and shrugged.

"When in Rome," I said to him, putting my arms around his neck and sticking my tongue down his throat.

Trent swam us to shallow water and stood up and pulled me closer. I wrapped my legs around him and he slipped a finger into my suit bottoms. He flicked my clit and started to finger my pussy. I still wore my vagina and I ground it into his crotch. I shuddered as he worked one two then three fingers into me. My groan could be clearly heard in the room, it mixed with the other groans and the sloppy sounds of kissing.

Breaking the kiss I looked into his eyes, "Take me to bed." I whispered. He slipped his hand out of my suit and walked out of the pool and upstairs without putting me down, kissing me on the way.

He finally put me down in his room, but only long enough to undo his shorts. He had pulled the strings to my suit loose as he carried me upstairs and they dropped as soon as we crossed the threshold. The door closed behind us and I spread my legs and let the vagina fall to the floor. I had only placed it in my suit for the swim.

Trent picked me back up after he kicked off his own shorts and carried me to the bed. I was kissing his chest and licking his neck. He cradled me in his arms and gently lowered me onto the bed.

I grasped his shaft and pulled him down to me. Our lips met and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as he gripped my clit and stroked me as I stroked him. He held himself up on one arm and I hit his elbow and he dropped on top of me with a wonderful grunt.

"What did you do that for?" He questioned.

"I wanted to feel your body on mine." I panted at him. "Now take me."

"Janie are..."

"Take me," I demanded, guiding his rampant pole towards my waiting entrance. He slipped inside the ease of long practice and I moaned in delight. "Oh baby, that is where you belong."

"I love you." He whispered and kissed me.

"I know you do Trent, I love you too." I said as I started to move my hips, but he grabbed hold of me and stopped me. "What is it?"

"Nothing," he said, rolling over, "I just want to be inside you for a while."

I lay down on his chest and snuggled into his powerful arms. We kissed slowly and passionately, our hands stroking each other's sides and faces. I flexed my channel and kept him hard and he rubbed his hips against mine. His curly pubic hair tickled my clit and kept me hot.

We kissed and cuddled for a long time, neither of us checking the clock and in the middle of a deep kiss, we slipped together into a deep relaxing sleep, still connect to each other.

I woke in the morning to Trent gently nursing on my clit. I loved the feel of his lips and tongue on my most delicate parts and moaned in delight.

"Oh baby, I love when you wake me like that."

"I know," he replied, letting me drop out of his mouth, but still licking me. "You tell me that every time."

"I am sorry I fell asleep on you last night." I said.

"I did it too, but it was a wonderful sensation, to sleep buried inside your pussy."

"Ummmm, I think so too, but now I need to clean up." I said trying to get up.

"Nothing doing, I haven't finished my breakfast yet." Trent said pushing me back down on bed and sucking my clit into his mouth again as he slipped three fingers into my pussy and tickled my prostate.

My back arched up off the bed and I came instantly in his mouth, screaming in delight and surprise. I only shot a little, as usual, but Trent sucked my juices down anyway, relishing my flavour. He kept pressure on my prostate and I kept coming, or at least that is what it felt like, I don't think I gave him any more breakfast, but he sucked and swallowed anyway. Finally I had to push him away.

"Enough, enough," I panted.

He slipped up my body and kissed me deeply, our tongues lapping at each other, my juices adding flavour to the kiss, I gasped as I felt him slid inside my channel, the same as the night before.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH," I groaned.

"You didn't think I was gonna let you off the hook so easily, do you?"

"No, I was hoping you wouldn't." I told him thrusting up to meet his pounding hips.

"You were such a beautiful woman last night; it was all I could do not to fuck you downstairs on the buffet table in front of everyone."

"That might have been a little too much." I said, rocking my hips even more. Trent had got my engine going and I wanted more. I gripped his shoulders and levered myself up onto his thighs, his hands slipped down and grabbed my cheeks, pulling them wide. "Make up for it now big boy, FUCK ME."

Trent lifted and dropped me bodily onto his probing muscle and I corkscrewed myself down onto him. He went deeper this way and I wanted him too. The feel of him took me back to the edge of orgasm even though I had just come. My head fell back and I know my eyes rolled up into my head, the feeling of him pounding me was all I needed in life, but then he put his head down and bit my left nipple, I screamed and came again all over both of us. My pussy locked tight on him and sent him over the edge too. I felt his passion shooting deep inside me and sighed in delight.

We collapsed on the bed and fought for breath. I felt him start to shrink inside me and whined as he slipped out of me. I loved the full feeling I got from him being inside of me. It took several minutes for us to be able to speak.

"Come on," Trent finally wheezed, "we need to get cleaned up and get some breakfast."

"Lunch you mean." I told him pointing at the clock and seeing it was already after one in the afternoon.

We cleaned up in the shower, I took especially good care of him, making sure he was squeaky clean, and kissable, which almost led to another bout of love making, but we were able to control ourselves, barely.

Dressed in my robe, I slipped across to my bedroom and picked out an outfit, lavender thong, pink bike shorts, and a white wife beater shirt. Barefoot I padded down to the kitchen and found most of the rest of the family seated around the table sipping coffee.

"Morning all," I said cheerfully, only to be grumbled at.

"Rough nigh huh?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, the party kinda got a little out of hand after you left." Candy said quietly. "Jason started experimenting with alcohol and well..."

"You guys got tanked." I finished for her.

"Yes," Heather said just as softly. "Your mother and Gerry are still asleep, but we agreed to shift dinner to tomorrow night so everyone could have a quiet day."

"In that case, I think Trent and I will go to my place where we can have some fun without disturbing you guys." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen and out of the house. We grabbed the keys to one of the cars in the garage and I hopped in.

"Let's go." I demanded.

"But if we are going to be there all day, shouldn't we take..."

"You won't need anything," I told him firmly, "including the clothes you have on."

Trent jumped in and we roared off to my house.

12