All Comments on 'How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 05'

by LexLuthorWrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MariefromParisMariefromParisover 6 years ago
I quit !

I really don't like how events are turning... I don't understand how people can get sexually excited by that kind of things... But maybe it's just me. I could barely get through the previous episode and now that ! That for me is the last straw. Good luck though, LexLuthor.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 6 years ago
Yikes

I agree with the previous reader - I’m out. This started out interesting - then got progressively worse. It clear this was a set up from the begining. In someways I would like to understand his thought process...but the direction of this story no longer plausible or entertaining. Clearly he has no concern for her getting a disease..

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabusealmost 6 years ago
Getting better

I like the degrading humiliation it's going to.... no choice activities and situations pretty hot... i can enjoy this series because it's sex fantasy and i want to read it just like the other 168 favorites.... fooey to the other clowns who criticize but still read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story, but I found having the homeless man talk and act like a toddler to be very distracting and pulled me out of enjoying what could have been a very intense scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous