How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Willie had finished, he pulled his penis slowly out of Ella, and tucked it away under his layers of smelly clothing. He then stood there, looking at his shoes, unsure what to do.

Harry got up, and standing over Ella, stroked himself as he sprayed her with his cum, his erection convulsing in his hand.

Tucking his cock away with a smirk, Harry walked over to Willie.

"Now Willie, how do you intend to pay for the pussy you just had?"

"Uh..." Willie said without looking up from his shoes.

"What's in your pockets?"

Willie quickly crammed his hands into his parka's pockets, he looked at his palm and thrust it towards Harry.

Harry counted, "One dollar...and 36 cents!"

Willie looked up at him like a guilty dog.

"Sold," Harry said smiling and pocketing the change.

Ella's face reddened. She had been sold to a homeless man for $1.36. She lay on her back, panting, aroused and confused. Her pussy gushing with Willie's semen, and Harry's semen splattered across her. She was hardly aware of Harry leading Willie back up the stairs.

Before Ella could process what had happened, she felt Harry rousing her. He led her by the elbow back to the closet and threw her down on the mattress, slamming the door shut.

Ella lay there for what seemed like hours, quietly sobbing in the dark.

12