All Comments on 'How I Became My Brother's Cum Slut'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
prop69prop69about 7 years ago
awesome story

Can't to read it again with a big hardon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get mom involved!

Great story. Keep it going. Mom sounds like she needs a good fucking too.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Too Timid

My problem with the Brothers or the Sons of these stories is they are always too timid and wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More@

Yes please bring mom into this!

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Good Story

I think your story is fine the way it is written. It doesn't need mom and it doesn't need a sequel. I liked it quite a bit. Thanks.

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
I agree...

with MonoBlue. I ran out of patience by page 3. I wanted to slap Michael and tell him to grow a pair.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, so well written and so HOT -- yes got me so hard too ... wow I wish I had a sister who would be like that. I think if their MOM has to go away for a few days on a work trip, they could really blossom out into a full blow love relationship plus a lot of hard sex. Now that they know what they want to do and the relationship is escalating; his sister should get onto birth control. Then he could screw her hard and give her the cum w/o any danger. Of course, he'd still have to give her the oral treats she desires. They need to sleep together and screw each other !! Thank you for one of the best stories I've every read on this board.

animal99animal99about 7 years ago
Wimpy brother?

Iif you think the brother was a wimp, you are mmissing out on what turns on certain women!

Meek women feel intimidated by strong men, So when they come cross a meek or wimpy man - it turns uuup their sex drive. I'm a typical male who has come across various times where I was sick or injured and found my girlfriends became very horny knowing i couldn't take charge or even move. Call it a rape fantasy or a domination fantasy but these women really got off thinking they could have some power over me or even have sex with me while they were totally in control of everything including my penis!

Since then I have learned to give my girlfriends nights where they are totally in control of sex... Or even my body. It gives them a sense of control and i get more sex and more frequently.

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54about 7 years ago
Fantastic

I was so hard reading this great story. Love to see you write more on brother and sister.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 7 years ago
loved it!

Incredibly erotic! Thank you for sharing your work! I will be looking for more! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good to see you back in action!

Firstly, I just wanted to say it's good to see that you're back writing stories again, and I hope you keep it up with more regularity now (pun intended, haha).

Secondly, I wouldn't put too much weight on the comments that the brother was too wimpy. If every story consisted of a dominant male and submissive female, they would get boring rather quickly. Personalities should be a reflection of the real world.

I gave 4 stars rather than 5 because of the sister's response to smelling her brother's cum. The way you described it made it sound like a man's cum is stronger than heroin or crack, and I didn't find this very believable. I would have preferred if she simply "loved the taste of it". But, that's just my opinion.

I really liked the build-up and pacing of this story. VERY well done to make it gradually go from a strictly "hands off" relationship to the eventual conclusion of having sex together. Each encounter bringing them closer and closer to the eventual climactic ending. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for writing

Great story

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaabout 7 years ago
Fak!

For some reason, my feed didnt show this story of yours, took me a while to realize you had submitted something, haha.

Well, for that name and avatar, you sure love older sisters (me too).

I really love stories with good sibling interactions, so I'm glad that while you seemed to aim for a more "juicy" piece this time, you didnt leave it out (the "texting ur SOs" part, for example, idk, made me giggly like an idiot). Great work dude. Looking forward to more(?)

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
4/5

So close to a 5 star. But you lost it with the mom at the end. That was way too casual. =/

But good story and really hot!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 7 years ago

Well, that's all of it. I've now read your entire library of work on this site. You can't seem to write anything less than five-star work, can you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unusual

This was reasonably well-written with barely a spelling or homonym error (I think there was one but i've got a pretty good tolerance for that these days).

This was a hot story with a less predictable plot than a lot of other stories i've read. I'd say you have a talent for naughty stories. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:unusual

There were all kinds of errors, it's a good thing people who read lit have no idea how the written language works, which doesn't make it unreadable, it means the author is no English major.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
What I would like

I would all you self anointed critics write and post something so we can see if you even have the right to badmouth someone else's work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUPER EROTIC INCEST

I loved each and every word of the story. I just loved the way it all happened and; I wish I had a sister like her. ENOUGH SAID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent ! ( this is obviously my own, subjective, opinion ... )

I liked the progression and the whole family love.

English is not my first language, but I have often read terrible mistakes in Lit stories, confusions like "waste-waist, they're-their-there, too-to," and so many others.

But nothing disturbed me while reading this one, thanks.

So I do not agree with the previous grumpy comment.

Chuck.

GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 6 years ago
Lighten Up

I’m a professional writer and editor of many years experience. This is good. People hung up on a typo are just looking for something to slag on for the sake of slagging. I sometimes wonder if they’ve ever try to read and create themselves. Besides, it’s a goddamn free site anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars!

Loved It!

SynsitiveSynsitiveabout 5 years ago
Amazing

As all your stories are!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

Love your story and would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Loved it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

More please

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
In total agreement!!

With all those commenters wanting more!!! This story is filled with innocence in spite of the delicious naughtiness and fantastic sluttiness! I loved every bit of it!!! Thank you!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy and very well done! Thank you!

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
It is not too bad.

I am so curious one thing. A story about a big sister (big means having several or much sex experience) and a little brother usually is a little uncomfortable, even if it's a romantic story. But a story about a big bro and a little sis is more comfortable.

"My Perfect Playmate" is most perfect one story. It let me can't tolerate other story.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Yes. this story is really good ! The plot, the setting and how Big sis can talk with her brother finally. Now that they have had their first full sexual experience; big sis should now start a series of lessons to teach him how to become a great lover. Some details about his sister's build and more details about baby brother would be fine. Now Michael should ask and experiment with his new tutor ( big sis ) about techniques and practicing his skills all the time with his sister. The details now will help judge how well he learns the techniques and then how well he uses them. Great story line and now I have to go take care of things. Thank you.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 4 years ago
Nicely written...

but much too long for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for this story

Good job on this tale. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Incredibly well written story. Just one issue -- the name calling didn't work for me. I know its central to the plot but I personally don't like name calling. That's why had to give 4 to this lovely story which deserved a 5.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Oh wow. This is my second favorite story just behind "My perfect Playmate". I don't think anything will top that story, it was honestly pretty perfect itself, but I love these two's chemistry as well! The way they open up to each other, the way she helps him deal with Suzie, the way he reassures her that he isn't ashamed of her, it was all just so wholesome, yet fucking hot as hell!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm not buying it for a minute that Mom hasn't already figured it out. She as much as admitted it when she said that she wished that she bad dreams like that. Tacit approval is awesome. 5 stars.

msa6572msa6572over 2 years ago

Great story, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This actually leaves me with a feeling of warmth because of the openness and affection between them and how its portrayed... Really good work

animal99animal99over 2 years ago

I loved the open showing of affection in this story - THAT is what makes INCEST such a FUN fantasy for me. Would love to read more stories like this or even a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Well paced with believable characters and well written erotica. What more could you want? Very well done!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Another well-written, emotiotionally-enriched tale of LOVE AND LUST between siblings; it is this emotion that really draws me to an author and his/her writings.

Michael may be seen as a wimp by some; I see him as a gentleman with a lot of self-restraint, in the face of his "girlfriend" and her abusive conduct towards him. I do not believe in striking a woman...EXCEPT IN SELF-DEFENSE, which he would have been perfectly justified in here. That sister came to his defense was very admirable, cements the relationship they have.

Mom...mom knows what is going on...have no doubt...the comment about wishing SHE had nightmares like that...TOO FUNNY, & thought she might walk in to check on Ashley!! That would have been entertaining.

You leave the story open for more, yet I see no sequels to any of them...you REALLY SHOULD let us off the hook here, and expand upon some of your stuff!!

Five**5**Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i thing its marvorlus i think you female auther i would love to talk with you iam in u1t does not get better

derek.scarr@sky,com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...