All Comments on 'How I Make You My Toy Ch. 01'

by SadistGoddess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
senorlongosenorlongoalmost 7 years ago
An excellent start to an excellent story

So many stories of this genre are trite formula stories that are almost impossible to believe. This one had a believable plot with believable people and dialog. I felt Chris's sexual futility and Natasha's frustration. I was able to visualize the story as it progressed. As one who has written hundreds of stories I know how difficult that is to do. I hope the future segments are as good as this one. Well done! 5*

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 7 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing!

Absolutely loved this. The way she played with his mind was even better than the way she tormented his cock. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exciting

You clearly understand the mind of a cuckold. This is a great story please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

This is a great start to a story. Please keep it going and don’t spend too long between chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF did this looser want to marry her for in the first place? She sounds like she was always a bitch, laying there like a dead fish while he fucked her. And this moron didn't even notice her lack of Enthusiasm durn sex? But the fact that she even wanted to lock up his cock in the first place should have been the last Straw. Then tells him she's going to cuckold him with some big cocked guy, before they have even married, again WTF? Grab her by her hair, and run her out the front door with your foot up her asshole to help her make it to the grass, before she lands on her face. Then yell to her, stay the fuck away from me bitch..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous