How I Make You My Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed this," Chris said softly.

Natasha moaned around his dick in response.

Within minutes Chris was raging hard and about to cum. The denial made him incredibly sensitive to even the slightest attention. Natasha's tongue stroking down the length of his cock while her hands cradled his balls was amazing.

When Chris came Natasha locked her lips around his dick to catch the cum. Some dribbled off the side of her lips as she replaced her mouth with her hand to finish jacking Chris off at the end of his orgasm. Natasha pulled her head up and kissed Chris passionately. She opened her mouth but instead of her tongue sliding into Chris', she used her tongue to shove all the cum into his own mouth. At the exact second she deposited the cum Natasha ran her thumb over the head of Chris' penis. He jolted at the cum and the over sensitivity. Natasha's thumb went back and forth across Chris' dick, turning the end of his orgasm into a flash of pain.

"Ouch!" he gasped. In his surprise he swallowed some of the cum. He spat the rest out on the bed.

Natasha grabbed Chris' dick with her other hand and held it steady while she continued to rub the incredibly sensitive head.

"Fuck that hurts!" Chris shouted. He was afraid to wrench his penis out of her hands and hurt himself even more, but eventually the pain of the ruined orgasm was too much and he shoved her off. "What the hell was that?!"

"I said you could orgasm in my presence when you got chastity. I didn't say you'd enjoy it," Natasha said with a grin.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Chris shouted at her.

Natasha levelled him with a glare. "Chris, I've put up with sex how you like it for how long?" she said frostily.

"Well, a while," he admitted. "But you didn't tell me you didn't like it!"

"Well now you know. And if you want to marry me, and come home to me, and be my husband, we are going to do sex my way," she said and tossed him the chastity device. "Now put this on. I'll lock it for you when you're done."

True to her word Natasha kept the only key. She was a lot more dominant after co-ercing Chris into chastity. They'd reached a cliff and jumped off. Things couldn't be the same after that.

"I'm going on a date tonight," Natasha said one day out of the blue.

"What?" Chris said, nearly dropping his spoon in his bowl of cereal.

"I'm going on a date with a bull," Natasha elaborated.

"Where'd you meet him? What's he like?" Chris asked anxiously.

Natasha smiled. "His name is Sebastian and that's all I'm going to tell you."

Chris was too fixated on the date to pay attention to the name. "Is he going to fuck you tonight?"

"Shut up Chris. It's none of your business."

"I mean it is, you're my fiancee," he replied.

"And you're a cuck. So if I say it's none of your business, it's none of your business."

Thirty minutes after Natasha left Chris texted her, 'is he hot?'

'Are you excited?' ten seconds later.

'Is he there yet?'

'Are you okay?'

Natasha came home that night alone and didn't mention the texts or ignoring them. When Chris asked she smiled and only said her date was "good," but refused to give any details. She went out with Sebastian again two days later.

'Have you seen his dick yet?' Chris texted her while she was on the date again.

'Hello?' five minutes later.

'Are you sucking it now?' ten minutes later.

'Hello?!?' one minute later.

Nothing.

When Natasha came home that night she brought out a riding crop. "Sebastian and I bought this at the BDSM store. We both think you need to learn to not interrupt me when I'm on my dates. Let me show you how it works," she said with a grin.

Natasha made Chris get naked and lay face down on the bed. "If you can take them all, I'll let you orgasm," she said.

At the first few hits Chris felt a mild sting. By the tenth hit the sting turned into a dull pain. It was really starting to bother him. Natasha kept going. She made him lay still for one hundred, counting each horrible strike out loud. At one hundred Natasha used the key on her necklace to unlock Chris and let him jerk himself off. When he was close Natasha offered to help and closed her lips around his dick like she had the last time. For the final few seconds she finished him with her hand, clamping her thumb over the head, and ruining the orgasm again. Chris shouted and shoved her off, but it was already too late.

Natasha went on ten more dates with Sebastian. "It's like he's your boyfriend," Chris complained one night.

"So? The bull is kind of like a boyfriend."

"Just don't fall in love with him," Chris warned without much bite to his voice.

Natasha smiled like she had when they'd read porn together where the cuck had been left for the bull. "He's coming over tonight," she said.

Chris was too startled by the change in topic to comment on Natasha ignoring what he'd said. "Here? Tonight?"

"Yeah, we're going to play. You get to watch."

"He's going to fuck you? Have you seen his dick yet?" Chris asked excitedly.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "Are you fucking kidding with his? If you don't stop driving me crazy I won't let you watch at all. How about a thank you?"

"Sorry, sorry," Chris said, "I'm just so exited."

Natasha cleared her throat.

"Thank you."

"Good, you can help me get ready for this date," Natasha instructed.

Chris ran the water warm in the bath while Natasha sat on the edge and he carefully shaved her legs and pussy. He hadn't been so close to Natasha's pussy in ages and just the sight of it, inches from his fingers, made Chris' dick strain against the chastity.

Chris straightened Natasha's hair while she put on mascara and lipstick. He watched helplessly while she put on a thong and padded bra and pulled on her panty hose. Natasha slipped into three inch heels last.

She picked up her purse and gave Chris a kiss on the cheek. "See you later tonight," she said, and walked out the door with a grin...

*****

To be continued. remember that this is a fun coercion fantasy and it's not safe to play like this in real life. always practice risk aware consensual kink.

12