All Comments on 'How I Really Became a Wife'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Not too creative?

Sounds pretty creative to me. Just like the story, lifting her skirt and fucking her manpussy would be a 5 star experience.

jaythrojaythroover 7 years ago
likes it

I liked this story.

It's very sweet and seemed like alot of emotion in it.

Cant wait to hear more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very sexy story, it is what every girl wants

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 7 years ago
Two things

1. Absolutely beautiful story...it gives so much detail in what you are experiencing.

2. Who are these "anonymous" cowards that come to our site and demean EVERYTHING that is written? I've seen it countless times and it's so infuriating. I hope this site one day tracks who leaves such Hateful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was seeing a middle aged Asian cross dresser and had become more than fond of her, I could say I was in love. We had talked, she told me she had a lot of guys but since I have been seeing her she said she had spent most of her time with me. I got up the nerve to ask her to go away with me for 4 days, she agreed, it was a beach side resort, nice hotel, balcony room overlooking the beach. Soon after we arrived, she was on her knees, my cock in her mouth, relieving me of my cum. The next day we spent most of the day on the beach, her in a light green bikini, showing off her nice round bottom and stocky legs. We went back, lets go out for dinner, I rang the hotel restaurant, booked, smart casual. Well, she looked stunning, a smart orange dress, a little short, nylons, high heels, the meal was good, the wine very good. I saw a few guys in the restaurant cast their eyes over her as she went to the ladies. We went back to our room, I held and kissed her, my cock hard, I guided her, pushed really, onto the balcony. She pulled her dress up, I pulled her thong down, applied some lube onto my hard cock and eased my cock into her, as she held onto the rail , her tight ass milking me. I decided over night to go out next day and buy her a ring, I was going to ask her if she would move in with me, an engagement of sorts. We walked along the beach, I said look, I have to walk into town and get something, see you back at the room. Ok, I went and bought a ring, it didn't take long and I went back to the room. She wasn't there, so I stood on the balcony, I could not see her. I decided to head back up the beach where we had been earlier. I walked along, looking for the green bikini. I came to the end, where the sand and rocks met. I was about to go when I heard voices. I walked further and just around a small rocky outcrop, I saw the green, or rather half of it on the ground. She was on her knees, a tall young guy drilling her offered ass, his hands holding her hips as he steadily fucked her. He pulled out, i heard suck me, she turned and took his cock in her mouth, steadily sucking him, he pulled back, she turned, again on her knees, and he entered her offered ass again, her head back as he fucked her. I saw her arm moving, I couldn't quite see but I was sure she was stroking her cock, then I knew he was cumming in her, I was shocked but my cock stirred knowing what he would be feeling. I watched as he pulled his shorts up and then I moved hurriedly away, my mind in turmoil. I got back to the hotel, I stood on the balcony watching her as she walked back along the beach. She looked up and waved, I waved back. She entered the room, I missed you, hugging me, I sat on the bed, she knelt, tugging at my shorts, my cock responded to her mouth, mm, you missed me too, lay down, then straddling me, she lowered herself onto my hard cock, feeling her insides as she bounced up and down. She was stroking her cock, then she got up and straddled my head, my cock in her mouth hers in mine, hard, I sucked her, I felt my cum rise, shoot, oh yes, as she moved her cock faster and her cum flooded my mouth. I kept the ring, what did I expect, I had found her on a web site, so apparently did plenty of other guys, I still see her but not as often, cannot help myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovey story

I went to see a lady friend one day she was at home I rang the door bell and she open the door well hello what brought you here I lie just to see you and have coffee well that nice but to day I have lots off house work to do well I can leave or help you right you help with house work yes what you want me to do well first I need to sew a maid dress for a friend how can I be a help I not a girl and laugh well all you have to do just put on the dress and I sew it up well I put on the dress I told her wait if you need to make it fit on me she just look at me yes you are right I never get this sew look are you the only one here yes why fine get me a bra and panties and if you have any fake tits to go in the bra cups and nylons I wear them all and you can sow the dress you mean that yes I always thought about dress in girly clothes well after I got dress she look at me you make a lovey girl she show me a mirror as I look she was behind me and her hand was on my ass what a nice ass you have with panties on I never thought I like a man in panties the she rub my panties ass I just said yes that feel nice she rub more I told please you want me to come in my panties no knot yet she got some thing under the bed it was a dido cock have you ever have one in the ass no miss she put her hand on my cock do my boy bitch want to come yes miss then I shove this dido cock up my bitch ass hole and she did it hurt a bit soon I beg her please miss give me more she told me that when I beg her please miss I want to be your girly bitch boy and slave yes and become my house wife now after a year I live as her wife

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Falling in love..

So smoothly written & with such tenderness that it spread a glowing warmth through out me, allowing me to become her as Norm takes me into his strong arms and deeply kisses me. Responding I slid my hand into his trousers and wrapped my fingers around his dick, wich was so thick and meaty that I couldn't wait to have him inside me (as whispered it into his ear) until he came inside me over & over again.

he took me by the hand, leading me to my bed and began to gently undressed me, first by unbuttoning my blouse until he slid it off me and it fell to the floor. As my skirt traveled smoothly past my hips, thighs and finally rested on the floor I definitely knew that soon my virginity would be a thing of the past once I was being finally fucked by this strong & sexy man. Leaving me wearing only the garter belt, nylon stockings and high heels he laid me back, and stood up

and began taking off his clothes, he then made his way back to bed and joined me.

He kissed me with such force & passion that I was left breathless and full of nothing lust for his body, for being fucked (please take my virginity) don't make me wait any longer I said ! So he lifted & spread my legs in one smooth motion and got on top of me, entering slowly & thickly into me where I tightly welcomed his manhood into me, fuck the pain almost made me faint ! then immense sexual pleasure replaced my suffering, making me completely enjoy every thickly veined inch of him as he served me (missionary at first then all 4's, and finally he has me wrapp my legs around his waist while he cupped me ass and lifted me up then lowered me until I was fully impaled on his dick) with nothing but carnal lust and ecstasy. after a Long and trick 45 minutes we came, him in me, and me on him !

That night and into thé morning I was fucked and eaten To my féminin's sexual joyeuse satisfaction by a most energetic man who pleased me in every désiré I hungered for. In thé morning before leaving I cooked him breakfast so he wouldn't leave with an empty stomach.

Before opening the door he turned and gavé me such a passionate kiss that I just couldn't help myself, I unzipped him pants then reach in and took out that big, thick dick that gavé me such pleasure durring thé night and got on my knees and welcomed it into warm & wet mouth. Oh such a delicouse taste Youngster get when your tounge licks and swirls around such beautiful peice of meat while it leaks precum (mmm) Howard tasty indexés. It was my pleasure to go down on him and then suck him clean after pleasing me last night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

An excellent, erotic story. Thank you.

robin48robin48about 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Romantic and encouraging to me.I want same from a man.

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaabout 4 years ago

Tammy, I enjoyed your story. I too would love to meet my "Norm" someday and have an experience like you shared here. Please keep writing and sharing as you find the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very romantic. Not just another story of a penis pounding in and out as if there was anger being displayed. Slow , gentle, almost lyrical

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

A wonderful and lovely feel good story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow lovley story. I just wish the same happens to me with Chris my childhood friend whom I lust for now as a CD girl.

I just want him to take me as his sissy wife and want him to tell me you are Kathy you are mine and i own your ass, will use it anytime i want, come with me as my wife.

I will jump on to him once he asks like this and yell yes, take me babe i submit myself to you

I want you to take my virginity i was waiting for this day i want to suck your cock and have you deep inside in both my mouth and ass and cum inside me. I want to go little dirty also and be your cum slut taking loads on my face after getting face fuck, then bend down to get with ur cum on my face. I want to wake you every morning when we are together with a nice cock sucking and getting cum on my face and mouth.

I want spend years and years with you fucking and the interest intense and passion which should never fade away, just want to be your slutty wife Chris serving you whenever needed.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

A beautifully written story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
1174 Followers
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.