All Comments on 'How I Took Over the PTA'

by hewhois2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Duna

Clueless husband stories are good raw materials for BTB stories..........A BTB author thinks of what situation he can mining out from it. I wrote more stories where the story idea originated from clueless husband stories. Example my story "The Two Wimps" where the story's foundation idea orinated from a story where future son in law fucked the wife........I turned the idea into BTB story. I do not write sequel, but the clueless husband story a good idea iniciative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TRUE ENDING

I woke in the dark. When the light came on, I realized it was someone's basement. Several men came down the stairs. They were wearing masks, and holding rubber hoses. Damn, that didn't look good.

"Hey, guys, no hard feelings right?"

Wrong. They didn't say so in words, but the beating spoke volumes.

It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Everyday, I'm taught my lesson. I try to explain, but nobody talks, and nobody listens. They feed me dogfood, and leave water. After the beatings. I have no sense of time, but my beard must be close to a foot long now. I've apologized a million times, but they don't seem to care.

Life, what there is of it, goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Duna

@Anon Mafia organization, organized criminals could set up such thing. A civil organization will be arested soon by the Police. What do you think of the daughter of the main caracter. It is much believable one of the husbands of the cheating wives gets higher temper and he does a baseball treatment. However the Police arrives quickly to his house too. That is a Consequence story not a BTB alone.....

A much beleivable BTB is more interesting and important to show to the reader how the XIX Century solution to kill to injre heavy the loverboy mainly the wife mean from 10-20 years prison from county to state now and XX Century BTB is clever and effective without Police and Prison danger..

I have just found idea for this, but I am writing other ideas now........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Call " No Rating"

Here is your 1 STAR

Be strong my friend some day you may get out of your mothers basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Naturally there is XXI Century

I am sorry

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Some questions...For a big 1*

Some questions: 1st - "He moved nearer to his family", that lived in a town full of cheating wives...Was he sure that his mother wasn't one of them? Was he sure his father was really his father? 2nd - After being abandoned by his wife (being a hippie, she wanted free love and be fucked by anyone she meets...), was he trying to make all husbands unhappy as himself? 3rd - As some comment stated, he soon will find himself dead and his daughter alone without parents to support her, maybe going to a foster home or to an orphanage...Is this what he is looking for? so a big 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
his dream

he had a dream then woke up. it was only his hand and a dream. maybe

that is why he is divorced. to much dreaming. rate this 0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@Anon "true ending"

So, your complaint is that erotic fiction is unrealistic? Do you go read the supernatural stories and say "but vampires don't exist?"

I though the story had an OK premise, well written except for the sex scenes, which were pretty by-the-numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

fuck the haters, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good effort and story

Gave you a 5. Fuck you dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

yes yes yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bunch of really upset commentators today.

My only complaint with this story was that it didn't feel like a Loving Wife story. More like an Erotic Coupling story. He gets divorced in the first sentence. Goodbye to the unnamed wife and hello to a bunch of randy women. This also makes the PTA look like a bunch of shallow airheads. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Its my pussy. It needs a good fucking."

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I'll try to come back and read further next time, but that's all I could take at the moment.

You're ridiculous!!!!! But smart enough to turn off the ratings. That means you get a zero; perfect.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Have to agree with anonymous

I couldn't get past that line either. I laughed and went straight to the comments. I'm sorry author. I didn't give the story a fair shake, but for a story to become implausible that early into it seems to be foreshadowing for what lies ahead. I can't imagine the rest of the story getting any better.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
I would have given it a 5!

Loved the story! It had my interest the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Bunch of really upset commentators today."

Wait a minute. You're lead on YOUR comment is aimed at other people, and THEY'RE the ones who are upset? Face it, you're upset that other people dared to have opinions that are different from yours. They're not the problem, YOU are.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
?????

You may have known what you were doing by disabling votes, since the naysayers seem to be out in force today. It's true even a fiction story needs to be believable, and it's hard to accept your line of one woman after another recommending his services. (At least they weren't in my circle of friends back in my day--Damn it!)

It may have been better if he had seduced the women over the run of a year without them knowing about each other, but it's your story. I still think I'd have given you a four star rating.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Fun Read****

Sometimes a good for the fun of it read is needed. Thanks for sharing your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The quality different

I read a much better story from this genre. A bunch of cheating wife almost same time and in same place.

The guy was Lamaze trainer for pregnant women and he fucked some cheating pregnant wives.

Two humorous twists were in the story.

1st: Lamaze training place was on the first floor. The husband of one of the cheating pregnant wives went to the Lamaze training room and the husband trew him from the first floor through the window. He was taken to hospital he got plaster from his leg to his head.

2nd: The husband was arrested by the Police and he hoped x years prison punishment. The Lamaze trainer lay on his bed in the hospital and the cheating pregnant wife visited him. She told him her husband will divorce her and he goes to prison so he will not pay any children support or alimoney.

The cheating soon to be pregnant ex wife said to the loverboy HE SHOULD HELP HER AND HER SOON TO HAVE BABY BECAUSE HE IS RESPONSIBLE TO LOSE HER MARRIAGE AND WITHOUT CHILDREN SUPPORT (PRISON)! Naturally after he leaves the hospital.

Ha-Ha-Ha LOL!

Who remember of the Author and the Title?

Duna

hewhois2hewhois2almost 9 years agoAuthor
Paging Alanis Morissette

It seems the definition of irony to be called a "chickenshit" by someone posting anonymously on an internet forum. That's a new experience for me.

Anyway, I disabled voting 'cause I don't really care about voting; I wrote this because I felt like writing it, not cause I was hoping for a high score. Thanks to all who read it; I'm glad some of you liked it, and even marked it "favorite." I disappointed that others didn't like it, but you can't please everyone, so, oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Weather changed

hewhois2 The weather changed. In Bocaccio's era in the XIV Century a good husband met a cheating wive rarely and a bad husband often met a cheating wife and in the mediavel Europe the Church forbade the divorce so the cheating wife stories deserved almost total positive echo from the readers.

In the mediavel era the cheating rate was about 20% among wives and this evolved into about the 25% at the begining of the XX Century. The DNA test results from family cemeteries show this results (bastard kid rate in family).

Now the rate is 55% so now GOOD HUSBANDS could be the victims of the cheating wives and the law system which punishes the innocent husbands.

So some readers prefer such stories where the innocent (not a non declared open marriage husband) husband catch them and he finds a newer woman after the divorce with BTB or Consequence.

Naturally there are who likes the successful cheating wife stories but the other BTB/Consequence-sometime Reconcilation story fans are a lot............This group was little in the XIV Century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story deserves praise

fast moving, plausible scenes, one page long. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous