How It Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

The guys behaved themselves; although I could tell they had watched us have sex by the way they looked at me. After a while, I realized there was no modest way out of this, so when Mike and I agreed it was time to go, we said our goodbyes.

One of them asked for a kiss goodbye, and I looked at Mike, and he said, "Be polite, June. Kiss him goodbye." I went to kiss his cheek, but he moved so that I kissed his mouth. Then I had to kiss each one, and each of them took some liberties, putting their hands on various parts of my, usually my boobs, but the fourth guy caressed my ass and tried to stick a finger in my cunt.

I got away from him, and I waved and slowly emerged from the lake, blatantly displaying my nudity to all four of them while they watched and waved. Mike wanted me to stay naked, so I carried my clothes to the car. Mike dressed, but I rode next to him naked, and he fingered me as he drove back to town.

One truck driving next to us got a nice view of Mike fingering my naked body as we drove. I looked up at the trucker and smiled. This got me so turned on I orgasmed from Mike's fingering a few minutes later.

As we got near to town, I squirmed around and got my clothes back on. I was not going to ride around town nude, nor walk to my apartment nude! But I had a lot to think about, since I knew my reactions from what happened at the lake and the ride home were not those of a normal woman.

This was the beginning of my time as "June the exhibitionist," As Mike came to call me. Mike loved this new change that came over me, and we had some good adventures. It was also to some extent the beginning of June the Slut, since I tended to feel guilty being a cock teaser without putting out afterwards. Mike loved it when he could watch me have sex with another guy, so it was not a problem.

The first time this happened was when we were studying in the library. We were at neighboring carrels, and Mike pressured me into removing my bra and panties. I did this, and then a while later, he dared me to flash a guy studying a few carrels down from me. I asked him how, and he just said, "Be creative."

I finally agreed to do it, as a favor to Mike as I made clear to him, and got up and looked around. Nobody was there except for Mike and me, and the guy a few carrels down from me. I unbuttoned my blouse to the point where almost all of my boobs were on display. I walked over to the guy and saw that he had a pack of cigarettes on his desk.

I leaned over to him and whispered, "Could I bum a smoke?" He just looked at me, startled, as he could see my boobs and even my nipples in that position. Mike was watching us and gave me a thumbs up and a big smile.

"Take the whole pack, I'm trying to quit," the guy said. "Could I though bum a kiss from you?" He was cute, and as he smiled at me, I looked at Mike behind him, and Mike nodded. So I kissed him.

He kissed my back of course, and it was a good kiss. As we kissed he continued to unbutton my blouse the rest of the way, and he slipped it off my shoulders. Now I was topless in the library, where anyone could come by. This got me very aroused. I kissed him again. As we kissed, he reached around me and unzipped my skirt and he pushed it off my hips to the ground. This happened very fast and was over before I fully realized what he was doing.

My lack of panties surprised him, and I was now naked. He smiled at me, giving me a sexy smile. I was horribly embarrassed and went to grab my clothes from the floor, when he said, "I would love to take you my lovely, right there, right now."

"That does sound nice my new friend," I said, "But I'm afraid a kiss and this surprising look at my body is all you are going to get." I pulled my skirt back up, but then Mike intervened.

"Excuse me, June," he said, "but you cannot tease a man like that and then just leave him there. You need to help him to relieve the pressure. I must insist you put out for him."

This is when it got really strange. I felt Mike had assumed control of me. I really cannot explain it, but I just looked at him, with my skirt on but still topless, and said, "I do? I really have to?"

"Oh yes, you do,' Mike said. "Ask him if he wants a blowjob or a fuck."

I can't believe I did this, but it was like I was hypnotized and had lost control. I asked him Mike's question, and to my horror he chose to fuck me. He led me to a small conference room. A student was in it studying, but he asked him to leave. The student saw me standing there topless, and quickly gathered his stuff and left, without saying a word. Then this guy, Mike, and of course I entered the conference room, and Mike closed the door.

The door had a window in it, and I wondered if the guy would watch us through the window. The guy (I learned his name is John) undressed me and lay me on the floor. He checked my cunt with his finger and it was already soaking wet. He climbed on top of me and his hard cock slipped right in. He did not need any help finding my entrance, this guy knew what he was doing.

I looked up at the window in the door and saw we were being watched. Then I looked at Mike and he was practically drooling. Being watched by two horny men turned me on even more, and as John fucked me I moaned and truly got into it. We had a memorable fuck, and I was hooked on exhibitionism.

Our adventures continued, and Mike would find ways to manipulate me into showing myself off, or even having sex with someone watching, or with the potential of being discovered. Sometime the potential would become reality. I needed Mike to push me into doing it, otherwise I never would have, but I have to admit I enjoyed it immensely.

It became a problem I realized when some college men wanted to bang me and I did not want to do them. I had been teasing them at a frat party I went to with Mike, and he had been encouraging me. I had been flashing some boob at the party, and one of the men enjoying my shows offered me $100 if I would go to a bedroom with him. I said no, and was offended at the offer. But he kept at it.

I looked at Mike; he clearly wanted me to comply with this jerk. He told me to do it. Again I seemed unable to resist Mike's instructions. So I finally said yes to the jerk, and Mike followed us to the bedroom. I think Mike may even have set this up. For reasons I still do not know, the idea of being paid for it really turned me on. I took him to the bedroom, he paid me, and I gave him the fuck of his lifetime.

He left the bedroom, and I stayed there, with Mike smiling down at me. I am often immobile after a good fuck, and I expected Mike would now have his way with me, enjoying sloppy seconds, as he often did.

But I was surprised when another guy came in brandishing $100. I said no.

The man stayed there however. As if the words were coming out of my mouth without my brain telling them to, I said, "It was $100 for the first man, but now it's $200 for the second." Undaunted, he produced another $100, to my surprise, and so I did him, too. He wanted more: both a blowjob and a fuck. He got what he wanted. He left afterwards. Mike kissed me passionately.

A third man entered. "How much for a third man tonight?" he asked. I looked at Mike. He smiled and nodded.

I said, "$400, and three is my maximum. Don't send anyone else in when you are done with me!"

He had the money, again to my surprise and my growing dismay. I decided to give him a good fuck worth $400, even though my cunt was sloppy in the extreme. His cock was on the small side, but he knew how to use it, and by now I was so turned on I began to moan as he fucked me.

Usually I don't moan, but I could not stop myself. I became noisy, saying," Yes, just like that. Do that again! More! Harder!" These words seemed to turn him on all the more. I guess most whores do not enjoy the sex as I as doing just then.

Perhaps inspired by all of my noise and obvious enjoyment, he began to finger my clit as he fucked me. Nobody had ever done that to me before, and this sent me over the top, and I screamed as I had a huge, mega orgasm. He kept right on fucking me, but now with a big smile on his face. I was whimpering with the after shocks of small orgasms that followed the explosion.

He began to fuck me hard, and then he flipped me over as if I were a child's toy doll, and put me on all fours and took me from behind. I love that position. He fucked me hard, grunting as he did it, and I continued to moan. He slapped my ass a couple of times and to my surprise I really liked that, too.

I think at that point I would have liked anything he did, and as if reading my mind he proved it by biting me on the shoulder, something that ordinarily no sane person would find erotic, but just then it turned me on even more and I moaned loudly in appreciation.

He then began to screw me, fucking me in a circular motion, and it was so erotic that I had a second large orgasm, and I was not at all subtle about it. Wow, this guy was great. He was the best fuck of my life. That was clear. I worried about Mike watching me react to this fuck so enthusiastically, but I was actually in no state to worry, I was too all consumed by the sex.

He seemed happy to keep fucking me, but at one point he pulled out and said, "I want to take you in the ass."

I got alarmed. "My ass is virgin."

"In that case, my lovely, here's another $400," he said.

Finally Mike spoke, but what he said surprised me. "If you want her anal virginity, it's $1,000, my friend." The guy produced another $200. I was shocked. Who brings $1,000 to a party, and who would pay $1,000 just to fuck me in the ass? He had already spent a good time fucking away in my sloppy cunt, and driven me to multiple orgasms. Wasn't that enough? Apparently it was not.

Again to my shock, Mike produced some lube. I did not know he had any, or why he thought to bring some. I let the stranger take me in the ass. It hurt, but I loved it. He left very satisfied, I'm sure.

When he left another man entered immediately, but I sent him away. He refused to go however, saying his money was as good as the money of anyone else. I think he thought I was being racist, since he was Asian.

I told him I was sure his money was wonderful, but I had just taken on three guys, and I had had enough!

Mike said, "Come on, June. How about one more, for me?" The Asian guy smiled, and produced $1,000. I glared at Mike, but I ended up letting the Asian guy fuck me too. He took me in three positions and fucked me for a long time before he too finally shot his load deep inside me. By the time he was done, I was really sore, and I felt thoroughly used.

I got out of the party, but barely. A lot of men pawed at me as I made my way to the door, and by the time I left, my blouse was torn and my boobs were exposed for anyone to see. Mike walked me back to my room like that, getting a few surprised looks from passers by, and I fell on my bed and cried.

The next day Mike called me to tell he was dumping me, saying he could not stay in love with a whore. This changed my life. After a period of mourning and self-pity, I began to realize I had had it with Mike, and boyfriends in general. I needed to take stock of my life. Did I really want to be a whore? Did I really even want to see a man again?

I had made $2,300 in one night, and that money went a long way towards my college expenses. I had also lost the love of my life at the same time. After doing it for him, he got disgusted with me. What a piece of shit.

Anyway, I decided whoring was too dangerous. Men could get out of control and there was too much disease going around. It was too risky. So I turned down all propositions, and for a while there were a lot of them, as word had spread quickly that there was a pretty and sexy whore on campus. It took a lot longer for men to figure out that I was no longer a whore.

But the whoring took a toll, and nobody it seemed wanted a romantic relationship with me. They would be embarrassed to be seen with me, since everyone would assume they were "paying for it."

I was sexually frustrated. I discussed it with Mary, but short of sex toys, which helped a lot actually, she had no real ideas on how to solve this problem. She had never suggested whoring as a way to keep Mike. It had just happened that one time, that one night.

I became in some sense a nun, or at least a good approximation of one. Just one without the rosaries, let's say. I could have sex whenever I wanted it, and be paid for it too, but I just did not want that.

Men would ask me out, but it was clear they only wanted a one night stand. The first time it happened, I told the man no, I don't fuck on the first date, and I'm just not that easy. He seemed surprised, and when he offered me $100 I realized he thought I was just bargaining. I kicked him out.

The second time it happened I was so horny I began to cry. The man comforted me, but it was just a play to get into my panties. I kicked him out, too.

The third time it happened I gave up, took the $100, and gave him some wild sex.

The fourth time it happened, I said sure, you can pay me, but only if I can dictate what happens. He wanted to know what I meant. I told him, "I mean that we do it naked in a public park. Now."

"Seriously?" he said.

"Seriously," I replied. I could tell he did not know what to do. He really wanted to fuck me, but he was too uptight to do it in public.

He tried to compromise, "How about you are naked, but I'll stay clothed and just unzip?"

"Nice try," I said. "Both naked or no deal. And the $100 is up front." He decided to leave me alone. I was now one for three.

I gave up. When I was too horny, I would accept to go out and I would fuck the guy. If he tried to pay me, thinking it was expected, I would just go ahead and let him pay me. This happened most of the time, actually. I realized I had quite a reputation, and there was no way out.

I became as chaste as they come. I used all my "earnings" to buy some very high-end sex toys, and that had to be enough. There was one exception, however. One day my old lover Mike, the buy who had ruined me, looked me up. He had a truly strange proposition: he wanted to sell me as a whore for charity.

Mike's idea went like this: He knew there were a lot of people going hungry right there in our little college town. He wanted to raise a lot of money to start a soup kitchen. He knew about my reluctant whoring of course, and he also knew my weakness for exhibitionism. His plan was to throw a party out in the countryside for a bunch of guys. There would be free beer and entertainment. He would charge a $500 fee to attend.

"That's a lot of money," I said. "Tell me about the entertainment."

"Yes, that will justify the entrance fee. I'll have a live band and dancing girls. I have the band and the girls lined up."

"That's it? And you expect men to pay $500 for that?" Then it dawned on me. "The girls are strippers, aren't they?"

"Some of them are," he admitted, "but most of them are just sorority girls, who have agreed to dance in skimpy costumes. After all, it's for charity. They don't have to strip, but nobody will stop them if they feel inspired."

"How skimpy?" I asked, zeroing in the costumes.

"Very skimpy. Close to nothing at all. But nipples and privates are covered, of course."

"Of course," I said, sarcastically. Then I added, "Mike, why are you telling me this? I'm not a sorority girl. I'm about as far from one as a girl can get, and you know that."

"Yes, of course. I was just giving you the outlines. I hope you will be our star event."

"Your star event?" I asked.

"Yes. At the end of the party there will be a big drum roll, and then we'll have our auction. People have donated all sort of things to be auctioned off, but nothing will compare to the grand prize at the end."

"I still don't see where I come into this," I said. "I am not an auctioneer, if that is what you have in mind. You know that, Mike."

"Yes," Mike said, and he became hesitant. Then his voice got low, almost a whisper, "I'm hoping I can auction you."

"Me? I don't understand. You can't auction a person. Mike you're not making sense." I was truly flummoxed.

"I want to auction sex with you. The person who wins the auction, gets to have sex with you on the stage, with everyone watching." Mike said, and braced himself as he said it.

"You're crazy," I said. "You know Mike, there was a time when I thought you loved me. I know I loved you. And now this is how you think of me? Jesus. Goodbye, Mike," and there was a tone of finality as I said that.

I set up a coffee date with Mary and told her what Mike had said. She was outraged, and after we had both called Mike names I had never called anyone before, we both fell silent. Mary was a great friend; she was always there for me. I was there for her, too; she had a lot of issues she had to work out and I always provided a sympathetic ear.

"You know," Mary said, with great hesitancy, "We have discussed a lot your realization that you are an exhibitionist."

"And a slut, don't forget," I said, suspecting where Mary was going with this.

"Yes," she said. "And you do like it, it seems, when you are watched."

"Yeah, I guess so. But only when it's in a harmless, voyeuristic sort of way."

"This would definitely not be that," Mary said, "With God knows how many horny guys lusting after you while you did it with a stranger who bid the most. This would be dangerous, even very dangerous."

"You're thinking it could evolve into a gangbang, aren't you?"

"Yes, definitely," Mary said. "You would need all sorts of guarantees against it getting out of control. Frankly, I can't imagine what they could be. I'm glad you are not considering it."

"I'm glad too," I said. "But it is sure is a hot fantasy, don't you think?"

"Definitely it is. I'm wet right now thinking of you doing it on a stage in the countryside with tons of horny men watching. I am so turned on I could fuck the next man I see," Mary said. I had never heard her talk like this. Then she added, to my shock, "Maybe it's worth thinking about it."

I replied, "Yeah. Maybe."

Two days later Mary and I met with Mike for coffee. "Have you found anyone for the role you pitched me for the charity event?" I asked Mike after we had exchanged pleasantries and I had introduced him to Mary.

"No. I have no idea who to ask," he said, looking at me questioningly.

Mary asked, "What provisions were you planning for the safety of the girl who does the public fucking?" she openly and unapologetically asked. Mike was a bit taken aback by her frankness. I think he wondered if she were willing to do it.

We had a long discussion. It turned out Mary was indeed willing to do it, if the two of us did it together. I had not said I was willing, however. Mary suggested four men could win, and they could ravish the two of us on stage, giving Mike the potential to raise a lot more money that way. Nobody could know our names, even if they would see us, of course. We could be identified as students, so nobody would think we were cheap whores or something of the sort.

Mike was surprised and very excited about the prospect. He realized I was a sticking point. I was very surprised by Mary; I had not suspected she would ever be willing to do such a thing.

I told Mike my condition was that afterwards, he would have to date me again and pretend he loved me. He had to be exclusive with me, and be proud to have me as his girl friend. He said he still loved me and he would not have to pretend. He would love to do that, which was nice, but of course I did not believe him. He asked what Mary wanted. She told him no videos, and nobody could have a cell phone present.

Mike arranged security, hiring ten burly men to guard the stage. Knowing it was for charity, they worked cheap. I think they also wanted to see the show. The audience was a mixture of horny fraternity men and some sorority girls. Mary and I were kept away from the action in a tent, but we could see what was going on via a one way mirror window in the tent.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers