How It Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

The men were getting drunk as the afternoon wore on, and the girls' dancing was getting sexier and more risqué. The strippers began stripping, and the sorority girls kept dancing right along beside them as they undressed. The men became more and more raucous. Meanwhile the music was hard rock, perfect for the occasion.

One of the sorority girls decided to go topless, and she did it slowly and in a hyper sexy manner. There was deafening applause, whistles, and cheers. Then another sorority girl did it too, and soon most of them were dancing topless on stage.

The first girl continued to undress a bit more, and she danced around clad only in panties. Some of the other girls matched her, and they all joined hands like the Rockettes and kicked their legs up in the air. They really got the men hot and bothered.

Then Mike came on stage with the microphone, and announced that the main event, the auction of two young beauties willing to have sex on stage with the four lucky winners, was next. He introduced all the girls, and each one got applause. The applause was close to deafening for the topless sorority girls, and they blushed, then came down off the stage, threw some clothes on, and joined the crowd.

Mike had set up a video with a huge screen, so whatever was happening on stage would be filmed and magnified hugely on the screen. I knew what this meant: Everyone would see in detail these guys' cocks pumping in and out of Mary and me. It was gross, but that's what men like I guess. Nobody was going to miss anything, it seems. Well, they paid for it.

The crowd became dead silent as Mike went flamboyantly to the tent where Mary and I waited. We came on the stage fully dressed, and bowed to the audience. We heard lots of cheers.

I am not sure what the men were expecting, but it was not two normal looking girls such as we were. We were pretty and sexy too, or at least I hoped I was. I knew Mary was.

Mike announced that to motivate the bidding, M and J (as he called us) would please now strip. The band did some bump and grind music, and we did a strip tease until we were naked.

Mike had some men put a trampoline on the stage, and we bounced up and down on it, stark naked, spreading our legs as we did so and letting our boobs bounce around.

Then the music stopped, and we got off the trampoline, and Mike said the minimum bid was $500, and the four top bidders would win. One man bid $2,000 right away. Another bid $1,000, and there were bids of $500, $600, $700, and $800. So the men had to beat the $700 bid. Quite a few of them did.

When it was done, the winning bids were all between $3,000 and $4,000. I was shocked. For our sexual favors, Mary and I were going to raise over $12,000 for Mike's soup kitchen, not counting the $500 entrance fees just to be there.

Since around 70 men were there, that came to $35,000!

The winners came on stage, and Mary and I got nervous. Mary began and she whispered to me, "Follow my lead." She went to one of the men and kissed him on the lips, holding the kiss for a long time. His hands went all over her naked body, focusing on her ass. She began to moan to encourage him.

I did the same with another man, then felt someone else's hands on my ass. I had two men focusing on me, and I guessed it was the same for Mary. I began to undress one of the men. His cock was soft. I understood, since he was in front of at least 70 people watching us. I got on my knees and sucked it hard amid cheers from the audience.

While I was sucking him, I felt strong, rough hands moving me into a kneeling position, and then I felt a cock enter me from behind. That did not take long! I did not even see the face of whoever was fucking me. Fortunately I was as wet as the Ohio river by the time he entered me. I heard a huge din of cheering and catcalls. I was already servicing two men at once.

I let the cock drop from my mouth to look at whomever was fucking me. I registered his smiling face, and looked over at Mary. She was letting one of the guys fuck her in missionary position and the other man looked on, smiling down at her, stroking his cock. Then I resumed sucking. A cheer went up when I took his cock back in my mouth. I was really turned on.

The first man exploded in my mouth, and I swallowed most of it, but some escaped and dripped down my chin. The other guy was still fucking me, but flipped me over and placed me down next to Mary, who was now taking her number two in missionary position. Once they both came, pulling out and exploding onto our stomachs and boobs, Mary whispered, "trampoline." I nodded.

Mary and I got up and climbed up onto the trampoline and began again to jump up and down, spreading our legs during the high jumps, showing off our recently fucked cunts to the audience below . As we jumped we used our fingers to scoop up cum from our bodies and boobs and then sucked it off our fingers. The cheers were huge as we did this.

Revived, the four men got on the trampoline with us. Each of them wanted to fuck the woman he had not yet fucked. Men are like that. They just can't resist fucking every willing woman they can find. Well, we were here for that.

Mary had not blown anyone yet, but she rectified that right away. She sucked one of them gloriously, until he asked her to stop so that he could fuck her. The remaining three of us watched, but as we did so one man was fingering me, another was kissing me, and a third was sticking his finger into my asshole.

As Mary and her guy fucked, I was placed on my hands and knees on the trampoline. One man got underneath me, and he entered my cunt and began to fuck me.

The guy who had been fingering my ass got above me and gently began to insert his cock into my ass. He had used no lube, so it was going to be rough. I was going to take on two men at once. On a trampoline. With a cheering audience.

I came. The guy had just started to fuck me, but the entire situation turned me on so much, I came at his initial thrust. The two men were surprised, but happy. The second guy got his cock, slowly and gently, all the way into my ass. Boy was it full. The two of them found their rhythm, and the trampoline emphasized it, as we literally bounced up and down with their rhythmic fucking.

Our fucking was causing large ups and down on the trampoline, and Mary and her guy were enjoying it as they fucked. He then picked her up with his cock still inside her, and standing he began to jump on the trampoline as they fucked. Mary started to scream with pleasure at this.

The guy fucking my ass fell out of me due to the gyrations of the trampoline, and then the remaining guy fucking my cunt picked me up just like Mary's guy had done with her, and we too started jumping up and down while we fucked. I understood why Mary was screaming: the violence of the penetration with the jumping was extreme.

This was really rough sex and you either liked it or you did not at all. I discovered I liked it. Hell, I loved it, and was in heaven. I looked out as we soared above it all and down at the 70 or so men staring at us, filled with lust. I noticed quite a few of them had their cocks out and were stroking them.

On my next jump up, I saw that the sorority girls in the crowd were now topless again, and most of them were down to their panties. One of them was sucking off a guy, right there in the middle of the crowd. Things were getting out of control. I could not worry about it, as this guy's cock crashed into me with each jump.

My guy stopped jumping and lay me down and then squirted all over me. I smiled up at him, as the other guy picked me up and stuck his cock in my cunt, and began right away jumping with me. The same happened with Mary. Finally they blew their loads too, and now Mary and I had each been fucked by all four men, often in spectacular ways, and we were spent.

We went down from the trampoline and bowed to the audience, and got large cheers. We ran to the tent, which was guarded by the burly men Mike hired. We were excited that we had done it. I kept saying to myself: We had actually done it!

I heard cheering outside and looked out the one-way mirror. I saw a naked sorority girl and a guy jumping on the trampoline. He then took her in his arms, stuck his cock in her, and fucked her while jumping on the trampoline, just as our guys had done. She was screaming constantly.

Three more sorority girls got fucked this way, one after the other. I was truly surprised. Well, good for them, I thought. I wondered how they would deal with the aftermath.

Personally, I had arranged mine with Mike. Mary burst my bubble though when she said, "Yes, but do you think Mike will keep his word?"

I didn't know. I said philosophically, "I guess time will tell."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers