All Comments on 'How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
An improvement

The writing is an improvement on Ch 1. It is not jealousy though, it is a fetish. Lisa is supposed to be his wife but acts like a whore without him being too worried. There is no reasoning behind his behaviour. He is just a detached and unemotional observer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so what

some marriage are not worth saving. some people should never be together.

the cost of saving a marriage should not be one persons entire emotional self.

this is more of a prison sentence then a marraige

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some marriages aren't worth saving, dumbass.

Couldn't even finish reading this shit.

Marriage isn't just legalized roommates with benefits.

'nuff said.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 10 years ago
Also entitled...

How Lisa and I went from a loving couple to unloving cohabitants who share a marriage contract.

How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who wants to save this marriage?

Certainly not the husband. Who wants to stay with a whore that's willing to expose him to every social disease known to man? The problem is, your story never created any feelings for either character that made me want to care whether or not they saved their marriage. You wrote words, but they just didn't do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If this is the state of your "marriage" why on earth would you want to stay in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the story leaves not much ...

to the imagination... This marriage is a sad case... I know different strokes for different folks... I hope the tale comes from a made up idea and not of actual events...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The very concept is inane

Jealousy means he has problems of her being with other guys. So the solution is -- she with other guys. Are you the judge in the Affluenza case, because it's almost as illogical as that pile of bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

She's probably never fucked a horse before, and you are likely to be proud of her for taking a hose's cock inside her and letting it fill her with its sperm

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Very good comment!

I am reading the comments to this willing cuck's story and this horsecock fucking wife idea made me laughing. It was a very good 4**** comment.

I am curiouse what the wife does the husband fucks stranger women. The simple cuckold stories BORING same and same and very rarly the interesting thing in it.

When I began to read stories on Literotica accidentaly I read some cuckold stories, but same and same and same and same and boring and boring and boring. (-0 erotic)

The true conflict could be a stranger new woman is fucked by the husband and if the wife is jelousy or not jelousy and she would accept the open marriage instead of the cuckoldry. That is a good conflict.

Xleglover wrote such story chapter and the hotwife fainted when she found her husband with other woman. (I read that chapter from Xleglover alone......and it was interesting).

I am curious this writer dare write such twist in this serial (that chapter would be interesting for me alone............................)

What is interesting for the sexual majority male readers?

1. If the cuck is not bisex or hid homo only porn addict hetero, whether he could heal up of his obession? Wheater he could step out this marriage?

Very few authors wrote such stories as Maninconn and Saxon Hart wrote.

2. Children discover their parents' lifestyle. ParisGreen wrote a good story about it.

3. The husband begins to fuck other woman (to change cuckoldry to open marriage)

Xleglover wrote a chapter at almost the end of one of his stories.

The boring similarity is tiresome..............

katyontimekatyontimeover 10 years ago
VERY NICE STORY

Very nice story.Everyone had a good time.That is all that matters.Many of these stories have the wife being called a bitch,whore,or slut,or the husband being treated like crap.None of that here.Everone treated with respect.Nice work,would like to here more.Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sounds very much like my wife,me and our friend

My wife and I are into this ith one of our friends. Usually weekly and I would like it to be more. I personaly love watching his cock as it pumps in and pulls out of her. I always eat his cum which he finds a huge turn on. I also like it when they do reverse cowgirl so I can lick her pussy and run my toung up and down his shaft. A few times He has pulled out of her and I take his head as he cums. My wife isn't particulary fond of that as she jokes she should get the cum in her and give me my rewards. We have a loving relationship and We still fuck a few times a week or she likes to jack me off as she sits on my face. We have thought about bringing more men into our bed but have not done that yet. Heres hoping to a 4 way some day but right now our friend is not interested in letting another man join us as he says he wouldn't know if he would like seeing another guy with her. I am trying to convince him he I would love to be his while the new guy takes my wife. I want to have him take me like a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is there any balance to this marriage?

When this couple got married, did she up front tell him she had to fuck around to be happy? Was this a sudden revelation? Complete horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit story.

Typical LW rot. Suspect favorable comments posted by the same "anon" or maybe by the author. Called "polishing the turd."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total shit

Shit like this should not be aloud on this site!!

Way to much of this sick shit!!

If this is all ths is on your mind. Get some HELP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Recently in Loving Wives it is imperative to read comments first

Read a couple of random paragraphs, unfortunately find out it is garbage, drop a 1* and exit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Immature men cannot get over this silly jelousy shit! You cannot miss a fuck! I love to see my wife cum. And it does not matter if its me or another guy. I get off on watching her get and give pleasure. It is so much fun when I join in. We are selective in who we swing with. Looks and the size of his cock is paramount.Fuck al the negative bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silly jealosy, eh?

Again, more comments from those who have no idea what constitutes a true marriage. Surely some of you aren't so ignorant as to forget "forsaking all others." If you can't manage that condition, then you're little more than roomies with occasional benefits. If two people aren't compatible and seek sex elsewhere, there's a simple remedy...divorce! I understand the nutless wonders think differently, but a true marriage isn't worth exchanging for cheap sex with a multitude of faceless, nameless partners. Hell, you don't need to be married in order to fuck around. If you can't manage a commitment because you're just that morally obtuse, then face it for what it is, trying to change the definitions and justify stupidity is just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 *s

i m 60+ now. As i said in my comment to ch. 1, in my next life i will marry a loving wife who will sleep around with the roofer, her boss, my best buddy, our tenant in the basement, my boss...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous- loved it

So people that fuck around are immature? Man, do you need a shrink to define immature for you. You're one sick fuck. Get help. 1* for this crap without reading, comments said it all.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
To the anonymous guy who wants to be cheated on in his next life

Be careful what you wish for. You may find that when you get it, you realize how much it really cost you. I saw another anonymous post that said that everyone who believe in monagomy was "immature". It funny how some people can feel that the "mature" way to behave is by acting like a bunch of highschoolers with raging hormones. Sex between a married man and a married woman is supposed to be a special bond that only they share. What makes it special if she is giving it away to everyone? I understand that some couples have different games that they play to spice up their sex life. Me and my wife have a variety of games that we play to keep it fun. But through the games, the thing that makes them fun for us is that we know that we have something special that only the two of us share. No one else can have that. At the end of the night, we both love and respect each other. It sounds like the cuckold fantasy is surrounded by the guy saying that he isn't enough to satisfy his woman, so he is giving her permission for her to find someone who does satisfy her. My question is, why not just try to figure out a way to become the man who satisfies her? Why take the lazy approach? It seems that the "cuckold" enjoys being the victim, because that relieves him of responsibility. If he accepts that he isn't enough, then the responsibility of a fruitful sexlife is left out of his hands. He can feel comfortable that this is just one of life's cruel jokes and he just has to take it as it comes. I am not claiming to have the biggest dick, and I am sure there are a lot of men bigger than me in that department. But I have learned how to push my wife's buttons to get her there.

People who say that their women need more than one man are simply too lazy. In any relationship, you are probably only going to get 70-80% of your needs filled. The COMPROMISE is about not letting the 20-30% of what you are not getting to overshadow the relationship. If you feel that you are entitled to have the whole 100%, then you are selfish. Love isn't about what you are getting. It is about what you GIVE. If you feel as though you are entitled to get the whole 100%, my question is this: Are you giving the whole 100%? If you expect to recieve something that you are not giving in a relationship, then you are only in love with yourself. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that the whole cuckold fantasy is centered around the husband loving his wife with all of his being, and the wife loving HERSELF with all of her being. If this is a partnership between two people, how is this going to produce the love that it takes for any marriage to go the distance? Maybe I am too old-fashioned, but I can feel despairity and loneliness by myself. Why would I enter into a lifelong union with someone to feel the exact same way I could feel living in an apartment by myself eating cheetos and watching Jerry Springer?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So very believable

My wife and I have done similar. So very, very hot. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckerotica?

No need to read. Give it the usual 1* and hope somebody writes an erotic story tomorrow. Willing cucks are sickos.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
So cuckold come out of the closet.

He is not only eating and enjoying stud sperm dripping out of his sexy slut wife's pussy, but she is feeding to him mouth to mouth. Even his own. His wife is training him well. Oh yeah, her pussy is more loose now. And much wetter now that her body is adjusting to real man meat. Along with all the hot thick man seed that is in her. Make sure she stays on the pill cuckold, or she will get knocked up by her other lovers. Now that his wife is getting him trained to enjoy eating and swallowing sperm, she needs to start training him to clean cock and suck cock and swallow loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another spineless cuck

I don't know where all these authors find men that have no pride or self respect. I don't know how this guy stands upright without a spine. His wife is no longer his wife. She's just another cheating slut bringing home things like aids and herpes that he won't be able to divorce. Another crappy story. BAH!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
Very sexy!

Veery lucky husband indeed! So dreams DO cum true?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
How

How being mentally ill saved my sham of a marriage should be the title here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some things are not worth saving.

Some things are not worth writing about, this is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I wish my wife was like Lisa!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE.....BUT.....NO WAY

Nice hot follow up to chapter 01 --- BUT !!!! No fuckin way would my wife tell me ... the husband who just gave her the approval to take on a friend with 9 inches.... to wait 30 minutes then come upstairs...the who idea was he gets to watch... tell her to G-T-H ... I'm watching and enjoying this pleasure with you and you're not stopping me.... I would give my left nut to have a wife like her... I've been trying to add a third in our bedroom for decades and always get a big.. NO

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Big Black cock could save so many marriages. My wife is a Prof of Gender Studies, so she knew right away that I was a cuckold. We think its cute that I wear matching panties with her, now that she's taught me to suck Black cock. The first time was in her office on campus. Stephanie fed me my first lesson from a large Black cock, and helped the political science professor fuck my head with his uncircumcised behemoth. She helped hold me down while he brain fucked me. I got the message and was a quick learner. I swallowed the sperm from those big fucking Black balls, and Stephanie and I have been in love ever since. We worship BBC together. I know exactly what it feels like when a strong Black man holds you down and pumps cum deep inside. Stephanie says he fucks my throat the same way he does her vagina. Shes right in a way, because it feels so good for me that sometimes I even squirt like my wife, just from getting my gag reflex punched and stretched out by Black cock. The difference is that my wife gets knocked up when he fucks her vagina, and I just salivate and snot up when he fucks my throat. Stephanie decided to get impregnated by her Black lover and its exactly what our marriage needed. Fuck the patriarchy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous