All Comments on 'How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 04'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
executivelustexecutivelustabout 10 years ago
Hope the adventures continue

This is a great story of your ice, hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a stupid little fag.

Just stick with something you are good at, sucking dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who developed full blown aids first?

Hubby or the slut. This was terrible.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jerome

Since I have been reading cuckold stories on literotica I have noticed that many of the black bulls are named Jerome and have very large penises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't understand the mentality of a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife what ever size or colour the cock. I think willing cucks have a mental problem , i.e. a pea sized brain situated in their cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CREAMPIE TO EAT

Eat that pie YUM YUM YUM

Dirty6Mind9GuyDirty6Mind9Guyover 5 years ago
Cuck Sucks

The only thing missing from this hot story is Lisa making Brent suck that large black snake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally

Finally a story where the wife or the men do not try and humiliate the husband . In fact

she was very deliberate not to go further than the husband was prepared to go , and humiliation was never broached. My wife a I both truely enjoyed this story . We were surprised however that this loving couple would fish 3 times out of the same pond , and with friends for multiple reasons .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOVED IT

Great story...love the last two chapters where hubby was present to enjoy... oh how I wish I could convince my wife.... :(

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author writes cuck story with Jamal’s Uncle Jerome starring as the stunt black dildo.

tsunami51tsunami51about 2 years ago

This should be made into a porn movie !

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I liked this story as Hubby was NOT humiliated. As I have mentioned before I have shared all my wives and GF for 50 yrs with my Black Buddies and I never had to suffer any humiliation nor would I have put up with it either. Good Times had by all. Very hot story. Only thing that could make it better would be Preg Risk Sex with the Black Men. 5 Stars good job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife and I do the same thing with guys from my softball team. Over the last four years we have welcomed Seven guys. Two were black. One was average, maybe 6-1/2” and the other was maybe 7-1/2”. The biggest was a skinny white guy named Will. He had to be close to Ten inches and this as hell. My wife is not small like the girl in the story, maybe 120 pounds and 5’-6”. It took her two tries to get him all the way in. When she did she was riding him and just started to have one orgasm after another. That was the night we found out she can actually squirt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Big swinging dick. Once you taste the potency of that thick creamy African nut, there really is no going back. Its addicting, the scent of a satisfied woman, mixed with the tangy slime of a stronger man. As a horny white husband, you've found your proper role in swallowing down a Black man's seed. Gravy in the roast beef.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sounds like a lot of stupid risks to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous