How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,602 Followers

Jerome got dressed and left. I asked Lisa if she was too worn out to make love. She said," Of course not. That was hard fucking, this is soft love." She lay on her back. I slowly entered her ravaged pussy. I was dilated but still very slick and inviting. I told her how hot it was to see Jerome thrusting his huge cock into her. She asked if she had taken it all. I assured her that she had not, but that it was so sexy seeing his cock violently ravaging her wanting pussy. I was sliding my cock into her trying to reach the bottom of her vagina. Lisa began teasing me about trying to get as deep as Jerome. She said, "Honey, I bet that was the most erotic thing you have ever seen." I assured her that it was. Then she told me that I should record it next time. I was surprised at her suggesting that we record the next time with Jerome.

So, two weeks later, there I was with a video recorder waiting for Jerome to come over. Lisa was wearing black stockings, black garter belt and 6" red stiletto heels. She had a see thru black vest that tied below her breasts. When Jerome came in, I gave him a drink and pointed to Lisa standing on the stairs. She curled a finger to Jerome and told him that they had some unfinished business. He followed her upstairs. When they entered the bedroom, Lisa began to immediately undress him. He was completely nude and his thirteen incher was standing at attention. Lisa licked and sucked his cock as I recorded the event for history. She led Jerome to the bed and had him lay down. She immediately straddled him and began rubbing his cock up and down her wet pussy.

She slowly began lowering herself onto the ebony spear as she rocked back and forth. Each stroke pulled him further into her hungry pussy. She began bouncing up and down on his cock and crying out at each thrust. She started cumming and lurched forward onto his body as she convulsed and cried. Then she began riding again just as fast. She came again and Jerome was getting close. Lisa jumped off, turned around and re-inserted his cock while facing me and the video recorder. She leaned back and began sinking onto his cock as she took inch after inch until she bottomed out on his black balls. She gave a sly smile as she rose off his cock and then back down again. Jerome announced his orgasm. Lisa slid off his cock and backed up to his stomach. She grabbed his cock and let his cum erupt into the air. He shot his cum up into her face and hair. The next spurts hit her pert breasts and ran down her taunt stomach. He came so much that she looked like she had been hosed down with his potent seed. She lay down and cuddled with Jerome as his cock started to subside. She kept telling me what a good lover I was for letting her get completely fucked by the most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,602 Followers
12