How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathan and Jennifer get married and enjoy their honeymoon.
8.1k words
4.51
17.8k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers

My senior year of college was very uneventful and basically the same as my junior year minus having Kevin fucking me. My dorm mate was a nerdy, engineering major and very intelligent with a very high IQ, but no social skills what so ever. I suspected he was more of a virgin with girls than I was. I often thought it would be sexy to dress as Natalie one day and he comes into the dorm room and I seduce him, but he was not the type of male I was attracted to at all. I liked masculine, strong men and Allen was not that type.

I missed Kevin more than I thought I would but I never heard from him again and realized I was just a fuck for him and nothing more. He used me for sex and that hurt a little but he also helped me realize what I was; a sissy, feminine, cross dresser who was bi-sexual and for that I could not be mad at him. Yes I considered myself bi-sexual since I did enjoy having intimate relations with my girlfriend Jennifer even if it was still limited to just oral sex and I noticed other attractive girls in a desirable way, but I also looked at men differently now. I lusted after masculine men I came in contact with and wanted to dress up as Natalie for them and let them fuck me like a girl. After my summer of being able to be Natalie every day for James and sometimes Steve, my desire to be her only increased. Even with girls my sexual desires became different.

While I was attracted to girls I did not want to be their male lover; instead I fantasized about being Natalie when I was with them and being their lesbian lover with a penis. I fantasized how I would dress and be all pretty for them and how they would fuck me with a strap on dildo sex toy. I even desired that from my beautiful girlfriend when we had our intimate moments. Something that I knew would never come true since Jennifer was very prudish when it came to sex. Oh she enjoyed sucking my little cock and me going down on her; when we had our sex it was her that initiated it every time but that was all she did and let me do to her. I knew I could never let her in on my secret; if she found out she would leave me and that I could not handle. I would rather go through my life with her keeping my secret and not being fulfilled both sexually and emotionally than to not have her in my life. I was very dependent on my girlfriend.

Jennifer moved into an off campus apartment with a couple of her friends and resumed her college life as well. She went out often with her friends to parties or clubs and even made the hour and a half drive to Atlanta with her friends on occasion to go to clubs. I spent the night with her a few times when she allowed me to.

The summer I spent with James and being his "trophy wife" as we played house together only increased my desire to be Natalie, but I never really had the chance to. After our winter break from college I did "cheat" on my girlfriend with another man. I went to a local gay club as Nathan a few times in hopes of meeting someone and my third time there I did. His name was Rick and he was twenty-nine and totally gay, but a masculine top gay man. He was cute and nice and the first night I met him he took me back to his apartment and fucked me. It was great! He liked the twink type males like me, but he did not like crossdressers. When I suggested how I could dress for him in girl clothes he told me that was not what he was into, "If I wanted to fuck a girl I would not be gay", he had told me. He also would get annoyed by my feminine manners when we went out and around his friends. He would tell me to stop acting like such a sissy and I was embarrassing him. The relationship did not last long. While I enjoyed him fucking me I felt unfulfilled emotionally since I could not be Natalie.

After Rick I just came to the conclusion that the previous year was just a fantasy and I would only dress as Natalie when I knew I was going to be alone; I even stopped removing the hair on my body. Over Christmas Jennifer and I got officially engaged and I reconciled with my parents so it was a wonderful holiday. When we got back to college Jennifer spent a lot of her time going back home or on the phone planning our wedding with her mother; she rarely included me in the planning. I did not mind; it was her wedding and I wanted it to be perfect for her, I did love her very much. I knew once we were married I would never cheat on her again with another guy or be Natalie again for another guy.

We both graduated in May and we got married that June. It was a beautiful wedding and when I saw my future wife walk down to the alter I was stunned. No one could deny Jennifer was a beautiful girl with her long dirty blonde hair and a figure most girls would die to have, but that day she was angelic. I thought how lucky I was to have her as my wife. I also thought how pretty I would look in her wedding dress but kept that thought to myself.

When people I knew that never meet Jennifer and would ask me what she looked like I had a hard time describing her; to say she was beautiful did not do her justice. Her body was as close to perfection as a mortal girl could get. She was not too fat, not too thin, her breasts were not too big, not too small, her butt was the same, not too small but not too big; it was just perfect. Her face was just lovely and her complexion was flawless and she had a light natural tan that would just darken slightly in the summer when she laid out in her bikini. Her dirty blonde hair was more brown than blonde and in the summer sun it became more blonde than brown. Her face was a combination of innocence, girl next door look and sexy and seductive all at the same time. Her dark brown eyes and brown eyebrows contrasted with her hair color that gave her eyes a seductive bedroom eyes look.

Like I said, it was hard to really describe my now lovely wife. The best way to understand her beauty was when she was seventeen her father commissioned a well-known artist in our state to do a family portrait. It was her father, her mother, and Jennifer. After he revealed the portrait, the artist apologized to Jennifer's father. When asked why since the portrait was beautiful; the artist told Jennifer's father it was impossible to capture Jennifer's true beauty with paint and he doubted even Michelangelo could capture Jennifer's beauty on canvas.

Jennifer's father gave us the honeymoon for a wedding present; a week trip to Aruba. We stayed at an extravagate private resort and it was beautiful and her father gave us a one bedroom suite. The first night there, Jennifer and I had intercourse for the first time. As soon as the bellboy left our room she grabbed me, pulled me into the bedroom, and started kissing me and stripping off my clothes. When I was naked and my small penis erect with desire for her she pushed me on the bed. I reached up and tried to pull her on top of me, but she giggled.

"No. Watch me get undressed." She told me.

Jennifer slowly removed her clothes and teased me visually with her incredible body. It was not the first time I had seen her naked, but something in the way she showed herself to me by turning and bending over slightly and exposing herself to me was different than ever before. I knew I was going to orgasm quickly and hoped I could last long enough to make her feel good for the first time she had sex.

Jennifer smiled at me and got on the bed and on top of me and started kissing me, then she moved down and kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach, and finally she was placing light kisses on my penis.

She looked up at me and smiled, "I am going to give you a blow job before we fuck." She told me. I was a little shocked by her use of the word "fuck". Jennifer never cursed. "You cum to fast and I want our first time to last longer."

I blushed but she spoke the truth. I then moaned in pleasure as she took my little cock in her mouth and gave me a blow job. I did orgasm quickly. When we got engaged Jennifer stopped our previous sexual time together, telling me she wanted our honeymoon sex to be more exciting so besides having sex with Rick for the month we "dated" my orgasms had come with masturbation.

"Ohhh...Jennifer...I am going to cum." I moaned out to let her know.

Jennifer never allowed me to cum in her mouth. I was again shocked when my words just seemed to encourage her and she sucked me harder and faster and I came in her mouth. Jennifer kept sucking my cock and stroking it to milk my fluid out of my body. It was the best blow job I had ever gotten. I came so hard it felt like my small testicles were being drained as she swallowed every bit of my cum. When she felt she could not get any more of my sex fluid out of me she removed her mouth from my penis, wiped her mouth, and placed her head on my thigh and gently caressed my stomach.

"Ummm...you came a lot." She told me.

"I...I didn't think you liked for me to do it in your mouth?"

Jennifer sat up on the bed between my legs, wiped the corners of her mouth, and giggled. "We are married now so it's different. I liked it and I liked how you taste and it felt amazing feeling you cum all in my mouth."

I wanted to tell her I agreed with her since I loved the taste and smell of a man's cum as well as how it felt splashing all in my mouth, but naturally I kept that to myself.

Jennifer straddled my chest and started kissing me and my cock was still hard. Her magnificent perfectly shaped breasts rubbed over my chest as we kissed and I ran my hand down to her butt; an ass I heard many guys and even a few girls at college say it was the most perfect ass they had ever seen as Jennifer walked by them in tight jeans or shorts. I tried to guide my cock into her pussy but she slapped my hand and smiled down at me.

"Oh, baby, we have all night for that. I want you to use your mouth on me. You have gotten pretty good at it and can occasionally make me cum."

I smiled and kissed her and tried to roll her over onto her back but she stopped me and grabbed my arms and pulled them above my head.

"Not like that. We are going to do it differently." She smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.

Jennifer moved her body so her knees pinned my arms above my head and she placed her pussy over my face. I looked up and saw how sexy it was. I had seen it before and always thought she had a sexy pussy. The skin of her vulva was a darker shade than the rest of her body and the outer area of her labia majora was puffy, her labia minora (her "pussy lips") were smaller and thin and almost hidden until spread apart and her "clit hood" was small and when she got aroused her clit would swell and become very noticeable. She had what cruder people would call a "fat pussy" and it was incredibly sexy. As she held herself over my face I could see her pussy was already glistening from her being wet. I was glad she could get wet with me; it meant I turned her on. She still shaved the hairs on her sex but kept the light brown, soft, hair above her pussy shaped into a small patch of hair.

Jennifer reached down and grabbed my hair with one hand and then used her other on her own sex. She teased me by slowly running her finger over her pussy, spreading herself apart for me, running a finger over her now exposed clit, and then placing a finger inside herself. She gave a soft moan as she fingered herself for a while, twisting her finger inside her in a circular motion. When she withdrew her finger it was wet and sticky from her own fluid. Jennifer placed her finger on my lips and I opened my mouth and let her insert her finger. As I sucked her finger I closed my lips and made a seal around her finger and sucked it like I was sucking a little cock. Jennifer giggled and started trusting her finger in and out of my mouth like she was fucking it.

"Umm does my pussy taste good, husband?" She teased.

"Umpf...ery ood." I said as she continued to fuck my mouth with her finger.

Jennifer was a very independent young lady, confident, strong willed, competitive, emotionally and physically strong and since the day we met she controlled our relationship. I never minded since I was none of those things. It was just the way our relationship worked. People told me I was "pussy whipped" and a wimp to allow her to control me the way she did, but I never minded at all. I actually liked the way our relationship worked. But now on our honeymoon I was seeing her get more aggressive sexually than I ever had before. While she always decided when we were to get intimate and how, she was always reserved and often timid sexually, but now she was more open and not being timid at all.

Jennifer removed her finger from my mouth and then placed it along with her index finger over her pussy, which was now only an inch or two from my face. She used her fingers and spread her lips apart.

"Smell it, dear husband." She told me in her kind sweet voice.

I inhaled deep and smelled her pussy and the scent was wonderful.

"Do you like how it looks and smells?" She teased

"Yes...very much." I told her truthfully.

"Good, now open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I did as she told me and my new wife lowered herself and her wet, aroused pussy touched my tongue and she moved her lower body slightly to run her pussy over my tongue. She tasted wonderful and repeated the process a few more times and then lowered herself a little more and her pussy was against my mouth.

"Do it, baby, do it like I taught you. Lick my pussy and make me cum all over your face." Jennifer told me. "I am not going to let you fuck me unless you can make me cum with your mouth."

Naturally her "threat" about not letting me fuck her encouraged me to do my best and her being in charge and her words aroused me a great deal. She still pinned my arms above my head so I was only able to use my mouth on her magnificent pussy. I ran my tongue over the outside of her vulva, put it inside her pussy and made circling motions with it, but I knew that was not going to make her orgasm; I did that for myself to taste her. Jennifer gave a few moans as my tongue and mouth worked her sex and then a little gasp as my mouth found her now swollen clit. I ran my tongue over the little organ and then started to flick it rapidly with my tongue as my mouth closed down on her.

"Umm...yes that's it, dear husband, right there." Jennifer told me.

I continued to stimulate her clit and she kept giving soft moans of enjoyment. Jennifer was not like me; she was not very loud when I gave her oral sex and I doubted she would be loud during intercourse unlike me who when I got fucked I was very loud. Jennifer's pussy seemed to get wetter and after a while my chin, which was rubbing against her sex, was slick with her fluids. I kept using my tongue on her for a long while until it started to actually ache but I kept going; not so much that if I did not make her cum she was not going to let me fuck her but more cause I wanted to please her. After a long time she got off of me and knelt beside my body.

"Well that is not going to work." She said with a hint of disgust in her voice. "You need to learn more of how to go down on a girl. That was pathetic."

"I...I tried...I am sorry." I whined out.

Jennifer smiled and ran her hand through my hair, "I know you did, baby, and that's the sad part of it." She said kindly. "I got something that will help me cum."

Jennifer got out of the bed and walked to where the bell boy put our luggage in the main room of the suite. As she walked away I actually felt like crying that I could not sexually please my new wife. Jennifer walked back into the room with a huge grin and again straddled my chest. In her right hand was a small pink object which she held up to show me.

"I bought this a couple of days ago." She told me. "Just in case."

It was a small vibrator especially made to stimulate her clit and had little nubs on the flat head. Jennifer bent over and kissed me passionately and when she broke the kiss she smiled down at me.

"We will use this until you get better at licking pussy." She giggled. She twisted the bottom of the vibrator and it hummed to life.

Jennifer moved her body so her pussy was at my face again but she did not pin my arms above my head this time. She then used her left hand to spread herself apart and then touched the humming vibrator to her pussy. She gave a loud gasp of pleasure, much louder than I even heard from her, as she used the vibrator on herself. My eyes focused on her pussy and her playing with herself. Her pussy was just a couple of inches above my mouth. Jennifer moaned and gasped in pleasure as the vibrator stimulated her clit.

"Ohhh...this feels awesome." She gasped out. "So much better than your tongue...ohhh wow...touch me, Nathan, touch my ass...uhhhh...run your hands over my ass."

I reached up and ran my hands over her incredible butt cheeks, caressing her soft skin as she continued to get herself off. Her pussy was glistening with her fluid and I wanted to kiss it so bad but I knew she was not going to let me. She raised her left hand and started playing with her own breasts and nipples.

"Uhhh...fuck...I...I am going to cum." She told me and soon her body jerked and I could feel her butt cheek muscles tighten and loosen, see her stomach muscles clench and unclench, and I swear could have seen the entrance to the inside of her pussy open and close a little as she orgasmed. Once she was finished she lowered her body to catch her breath and her pussy fell on my mouth.

"Umm...that was nice. Lick it for me, baby." She told me.

I did not have to be told twice. I started licking and sucking her pussy. It was very wet form her arousal and orgasm. When my wife felt I had enough she moved herself to straddle me once again and started kissing me. First she licked my chin to taste her own fluid and then kissed me for a long time. After she broke the kiss she saw the look on my face and giggled.

"What? You are not the only one who likes how my pussy tastes. I taste it often when I get myself off. I have a wonderful tasting pussy. Denise loves how I taste."

"Denise? What...I...when...I...I..." I stammered out in shock.

Jennifer smiled and kissed me again. Denise was one of her best friends from college. Jennifer's dorm mate since freshman year and one of the girls she shared an apartment with her senior year. I liked Denise. She was sweet even if she was nerdy. She was a cute girl, a little on the cubby side but a very cute face that was framed by her hipster nerd glasses.

Jennifer broke the kiss, "Don't be mad or jealous. I just let her go down on me sometimes. I never did her. I don't think I could ever go down on another girl." My wife confessed, "That's just to gross for me but I liked when she did me."

"I...I did not know she was a lesbian?"

Jennifer laughed, "She's not. She's not even bi but come one, baby, look at me. Who would not want to go down on me...girl or guy? It was not cheating on you, honey, please don't think that or be mad at me. It was just fun and some college exploring." Jennifer frowned, "Please don't be mad."

When she said the last sentence I could feel the guilt and sadness in her voice. She truly hoped I would not be mad at her. I was not; I was actually aroused even more at the thought of it. I even came close to confessing how I sucked Kevin's cock and let him fuck me. If Jennifer did not think letting another girl go down on her pussy was not cheating then maybe she would not think me being fucked by another guy was not cheating. I didn't confess however. If I did it would have brought up so many different things; how I enjoyed being Natalie, how not only did Kevin fuck me but the other men as well.

"I am not mad, Jennifer. Really I am not. I understand." I told her instead. "Did...did she make you cum when she did it?" I asked.

Jennifer laughed and reached around and ran her hand up my erect penis. I felt like it was going to explode just from that simple touch I was so aroused; not just from her confession but everything we had done so far.

saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers