How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did you notice I was giving everyone something to look at?" She teased.

I chuckled, "Yes I thought it was sexy."

"It did not bother you all the guys were staring?"

"Not just the guys. The cute, tan, brunette girl was getting an eye full as well. But no, it did not bother me it turned me on a little."

Jennifer laughed and kissed me again, "Let's not go out tonight to eat. Lest stay in the room and order room service and fuck all night long."

"I think I can agree to that." I smiled at her.

Jenifer stood up and held out her hand, "Well come on, let's go now. As fast as you cum I am going to need to give you several blow jobs before you start fucking me."

I laughed at her joke and knew it was only half way a joke. I took her hand and she helped me up and we gathered out things and went back to the suite.

After our honeymoon we started our real lives together.