How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why you little perv." She teased me. "You like it. Yes she made me cum a lot. She was very good at it. Maybe I should have let her give you lessons on how to please me with your mouth." She teased me and I laughed.

"Can...can we make love now?" I almost begged. "I want to be in you so bad."

Jennifer pouted and shook her head, "I want that also but I told you if you did not make me cum I was not going to let you fuck me."

"But...but I need to cum...please, Jennifer...I can't stand it anymore." I begged.

Jennifer sighed, "Ok you can cum but not by fucking me. I will use my mouth again." She rolled her eyes and grinned, "The things I do for love." She teased and it made me chuckle.

Jennifer moved her body so her butt was now in my face and she took my cock in her hand and lightly ran her fingers up and down the shaft causing me to moan out.

"You have such a cute little cock, baby." She said. "I think it's just darling." She looked over her shoulder, "Use your tongue on me again...but this time in my ass."

"I...when you I did it before you said it was gross." I reminded her.

"So I lied." She giggled again, "After that time you tried it I wanted to...well try it again and I made Denise do it to me and I found it very pleasant. Plus we are married now and well...things that are considered taboo or kinky are ok to do now that we are married." She reasoned.

"I liked doing it to you." I admitted, "Did...did Denise?" I asked. I was very curious about the things she did with Denise for my own selfish benefit.

Jennifer laughed again, "Like I said, Nathan, look at me? She didn't want to at first but she would have done anything I told her to. Everyone does. I don't know if she particularly enjoyed it but she did it for me." She ran her hand up my cock again, "I'll tell you more later about her if you want me to as long as you promise not to get mad, but right now my sweet husband needs to cum and his darling wife wants her ass licked."

I liked when she called me "husband" instead of my name; she said it with much love and affection in her voice. Jennifer took my little penis in her mouth and lowered her butt to my face and I spread her cheeks apart and looked at her before I started to rim her; even her asshole was perfect. The skin surrounding it was a darker shade than the rest of her body just like the flesh of her vulva and there were perfect little creases in the skin where her hole puckered inward. It was very sexy.

As Jennifer gave me a blow job I stated riming her ass. I began by running my tongue around the darker skin of the entrance to her hole several times and I was pleased when I heard her give a muffled moan of pleasure. I then stuck my tongue as far as it would go into her tight ass and licked and made circling motions. Jennifer's butt was so much different than James's and Steve's in the way it tasted and smelled. They had a pleasant musky, masculine scent and taste; but my wife's was all feminine. Yes slightly musky but in a more feminine manner. It was great. I gave my own loud moans of pleasure as she sucked my cock and she gave quieter muffled moans as I rimmed her ass. It was not long before I once again orgasmed and Jennifer once again took my fluid into her mouth. After I finished cumming and she was not going to get any more of my fluid out of my cock, my wife got off of me and quickly turned her body and placed her head over mine so her mouth was only an inch or two above my own.

"Uhpen" She told me with her mouth closed tight.

I opened my mouth and once again my wife surprised me and she opened her mouth and my own cum dribble out of her mouth into mine and over my lips. It was so erotic and I started to swallow my own cum but before I could get all of it down, Jennifer kissed me hard with her mouth open and her tongue ran over the inside of my mouth licking up what remained of my own fluid. After several seconds she broke the kiss and with a smile on her face she swallowed and so did I. She then lay next to me and pressed her body to mine and placed her head on my chest.

"That was fun." She said as she ran her hands though the few fine hairs on my chest.

"That...yes...but...well..." I stammered.

Jennifer ran her fingers over my nipple, "What? You can say it what's on your mind, baby. Did you not like swallowing your own cum? You can tell me."

I turned over to my side to face her, "No I liked it a lot. It's just that well...I..." I paused and then blurted out. "I want to know if an alien took over my wife's body."

Jennifer laughed, "Why would you wonder that?"

"Because the things you just did, had me do, and...and the thing with Denise is so unlike you."

Jennifer pouted, "You did not like it?"

I kissed her lips gently and pulled back. "No I loved it. It was such a turn on but you never acted like this before when we fooled around and the Denise thing shocked me...I am not mad trust me it was a turn on but also a shock. I did not...well...are you bi?"

Jennifer shook her head, "No not at all. I liked when she did it to me and we kissed and made out and played with each other's breasts...she has large breasts and they are nice and firm." Jennifer rolled over to her back and blushed, "I don't know, baby, it was not like all the time and every night and it did not happen until this year. One night it was just her and I alone in the apartment and we were watching television and..."

Jennifer explained to me what happened. She was sitting in a chair and Denise was on the sofa lying down on her stomach while they watched the movie and it was not a good movie. Jennifer then looked at Denise and the thought just came into her head; she wondered what it would be like for her cute, chubby friend to go down on her.

"Denise, have you ever been with another girl before." Jennifer asked.

Denise was surprised at the question and Jennifer had to repeat it once more.

"God no." Denise sat up. "You?"

Jennifer shook her head, "No. Never even thought about it...until now." She smiled seductively at her friend. "But now I am curious to know what another girl going down on me feels like."

Denise laughed, "Well don't look at me."

Jennifer stood up and pulled down her pants and panties. "You don't want this?" She asked and turned slightly to show the other girl her perfect ass.

Denise swallowed hard, "Jen...please...put, put you pants back on."

Jennifer stepped out of her pants and panties that were now at her ankles and walked closer to her friend, who fidgeted on the sofa.

"I have seen how you look at me sometimes when I change my clothes or the times we shared a dorm room and I was coming out of the shower." Jennifer said in a seductive voice.

"I...it...I...it was not like that." Denise stammered but she started at Jennifer's naked lower body. "I...it was just that well you are so beautiful and...and I could not help but look." Denise swallowed hard, "God Jennifer even the most straightest devout nun would look at your body naked."

Jennifer smiled, "You are sweet." She then walked over to her friend and pushed the other girl back on the sofa and straddled her lap. Jennifer looked down and smiled at Denise and then kissed her.

Denise did not protest or try and fight back or push Jennifer away and was too stunned to even move. When she felt the other girl's lips press onto her she made a whimper and then seemed not to be able to control herself and parted her lips to allow Jennifer's tongue to slide into her mouth. Jennifer kissed her friend for several seconds and pulled back.

"You can touch me, Denise. I want you to touch me." She whispered and started kissing the girl again.

Denise timidly ran her hands up the back of Jennifer's thighs and then cupped the other girl's butt cheeks making Jenifer moan into her mouth. Jennifer's moan of pleasure gave Denise more encouragement and now desire and she kissed her friend back hard and passionately as she caressed her butt. Jennifer broke the kiss and moaned out again and started kissing Denise's neck as she ran her hand up the other girl's tee shirt and started playing with her large nipples. Denise gasped out in pleasure.

"I want you to go down on my, Denise. My pussy is so wet." Jennifer whispered in the girl's ear and then lifted Denise's tee shirt up to expose her breasts.

Jennifer looked down at the girl's large breasts and smiled. They were well formed, large and firm, and tipped with large dark brown nipples. Her areolas were very large.

"These are magnificent." Jennifer told her friend and brought her mouth down and took one of Denise's erect nipples in her mouth.

"Ohhh...that feels amazing." Denise gasped out. "You...you won't tell anyone?"

Jennifer removed her mouth and brought her hands back to the girl's nipples and played with them gently as she looked her friend in the eyes, "It will be our secret. I just want to know what it is like. Does not mean we are lesbians or anything."

Denise nodded, "Ok...and...and will you do me also?" She sounded as if she was almost pleading.

Jennifer kissed the girl's nose, "No I don't thinks so. The thought of going down on another girl is repulsive. We can kiss and play with each other's breasts and you can do me and if you make me cum I will watch you get yourself off. I know you have that vibrating dildo in your room."

Denise blushed but nodded her head, "Ok...just this one time, ok?"

Jennifer nodded, "Yes I just want to see what it's like. I won't even tell Nathan."

Denise nodded again and Jennifer stood up, extended her hand to help the other girl stand and they walked into Denise's bedroom hand in hand as Jennifer giggled.

They kissed with passion, played with each other's breasts and nipples with their fingers and mouths, Denise fingered Jennifer's wet pussy and then she went down on the other girl.

"She made me cum very quickly. I was surprised how good she was at it." Jennifer told me. "She told me she just did what she liked guys to do to her that way. I guess maybe it's cause she was another girl and well...we learn our way around down there I guess." Jennifer giggled.

"And it was just that one time?" I asked.

"Oh no. She wanted to do it more. I think she developed a crush on me. So I let her. I mean she did make me cum very nicely and she is my best friend. She did other things like lick my ass, I would watch her masturbate. It was ok...I mean I am not turned on by another girl's pussy but well...it was the nice thing to do after the things she did to me. But after a few more times I got bored with it so I stopped it."

"I...I don't know what to say. I am not mad...trust me."

Jennifer laughed, "I can tell you are not mad by the way your dick is poking into my leg. I would say you were turned on by it."

I blushed, "I little." I admitted.

Jennifer turned back to her side, "So what about you? You ever thought about what it would be like for another guy to give you a blow job or even to give a guy a blow job?"

"No." I said quickly. Yes I knew this was my chance to confess but if I did everything would come out. Jennifer may not mind if she knew I sucked another man's cock and had mine sucked by another man; but if she knew about all the other things and how many men I had sex with she would divorce me.

Jennifer gave me a small smile, "It's fun you know. Feels good to have a cock in your mouth. I like doing it to you. Always have from the first time."

I chuckled, "I will have to take your word on that. What about the stuff we did. Where did you well...what gave you the ideas for that?"

Jennifer grinned, "I have been reading Cosmo over the last several months after we got engaged. I wanted out honeymoon to be special as well as our sex life. I just thought...well...I love you, my sweet husband, so much. We get along wonderfully but there is more to marriage than just getting along. A healthy sex life is part of it and I want that with you. I don't want us to be afraid to tell each other our desires."

I nodded my agreement, "You like to be in charge don't you?" I asked. "I mean with me...not just now but every time we have been intimate and then from what you told me about Denise you were in charge then."

Jennifer smiled, "Well it's because people let me...and yes I guess I do. But it's more than that, people seem to do whatever I want them to. Did you not like it?"

"Oh I did...I always have. But maybe next time I will be in charge."

Jennifer laughed, "Oh, baby, you know you can't be. It's not your personality. You are too sweet and kind to be in charge. And I love you for that."

I had to agree. Not only did I not think I could be the dominate partner during sex, I had no desire to. I much more enjoyed being the submissive one.

"I love you to." I kissed her.

The planned slight kiss on her lips turned passionate as Jennifer grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her and we started making out again.

"I want you to fuck me now, baby." Jennifer told me when her lips moved from my own to my neck.

Needing no more encouragement than that I went to role her over on her back but she stopped me and rolled me over to mine instead and once more got on top of me. She sat up straight as my hand ran up her thighs and she smiled down at me.

"Remember, I am the dominate bitch you love so much." She giggled and I laughed.

I stopped laughing when she took hold of my cock and leaned back and inserted it inside her. The feeling was incredible; it felt so much better than I imagined it would. I thought it would be similar to when the guys I had been with gave me a blow job, but it was so much better. I had never penetrated anyone before, man or woman. Her pussy was so wet and warm and tight as it closed around my little cock. I never felt such pleasure from my penis before. Jennifer gave a gasp of pleasure when she sat fully down on me and my cock was all the way inside her.

"Did it hurt?" I asked in concern. Knowing she was a virgin and having heard girls say their first time hurt, I was worried about her.

"Oh no...God no...it feels so good." She told me.

I smiled and was glad. I assumed it did not hurt because I was not that large and she once told me she had been masturbating since she was fourteen so I was sure her hymen was already broken.

Jennifer rode me nice and slow and I reached up and took her marvelous breasts in my hands and played with them and her nipples. I was right, she was not very loud when she was getting fucked, but gave almost whisper like moans and gasps of pleasure. She had a slight smile on her face as she moved her hips slowly up and down on my cock. I myself gave louder moans of bliss as she fucked my penis.

Jennifer picked up the pace a little and as she rode me harder I moved my hands down to her butt. She stopped me and grabbed them and put them back on her breasts.

"No...no...play with them...I like that...ohhh yes...ohhh, baby, yes that feels good...play with my nipples." She moaned out.

I started tweaking her nipples gently as we fucked. It was not much longer before she picked up the pace more and I felt I may orgasm soon. I don't know how she could tell. Maybe because of my moans or the look on my face, but somehow she sensed I was close to cumming.

"No...ohhh...God...no, Nathan...not yet...please...ohhh I am close...so close...don't cum yet." She moaned out.

I closed my eyes and did my best not to orgasm. I thought of so many non-sexual things not to cum. It was hard, very hard. The way her pussy felt around my cock was just so amazing and the harder she went the better it felt. I got lucky I guess because soon after she asked me not to cum, Jennifer orgasmed. She gave a series of small gasps, her body went tight, and I could feel her pussy tighten and close around my cock. Right after she came I could no longer stand it and I trust upward and exploded into her pussy. Jennifer gave a little giggle as she felt my cum squirting inside her and she rode my cock harder to make my orgasm better. When I was done she leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Oh fuck...that was amazing." I said after I caught my breath and she placed her head on my chest.

"Umm worth all these years of waiting?" She teased.

"Umm yes very much so." I ran my hand through her long, soft, hair. "Did...did...you enjoy it?"

"Umm of course I did, silly husband. I came and it was very pleasant."

"I just...well...sometimes I wish I was bigger down there for you." I admitted.

Jennifer lifted her head and smiled, "I don't. I think it's just darling and if it was bigger then it would not be you. It is the perfect size for you and I like it."

I grinned. "I...was it ok I came in you. I mean...maybe I should have used a condom."

Jennifer shook her head, "No I have been on birth control...well...since we got engaged. I liked how it felt when you did it inside me." She giggled again, "But now it's all leaking out and I hate for it to all go to waste."

With that she moved her body to straddle my face once more and again pinned my arms above my head with her knees. She moved so fast I did not have time to consider what she was doing. She put her very wet pussy to my mouth.

"Lick it, baby, I want you to lick and suck your cum out of my pussy." She told me.

I did and I loved it. I licked her thighs where some of my cum and her own fluid ran down, I licked the inside of her pussy and sucked it tasting and swallowing my own cum and her pussy fluid. When I was done she got off of me and once again cuddled next to me. I was really enjoying my wife's new attitude about sex...enjoying it a great deal. I only wished I had the courage to ask her to fuck me in my ass.

We lay in bed cuddling and talking about our future lives together. We both got entry level jobs in the fields our degrees were in at different companies in the Atlanta area. We talked about how we were going to decorate our new house that her father's construction firm built and my parents paid for the closing costs and down payment on the mortgage for a wedding gift. We talked about sex more and Jennifer laughed and called me a perv again when I asked more about her and Denise; which she said she was not going to talk about anymore cause it happened and there was not anything more to it than what she already told me and added she felt guilty. Not about me and her but that she did hurt her friend's feelings when she ended their strange affair, "I think she fell in love with me", Jennifer added sadly.

"Dear husband," She started after we talked for a while. God I loved when she referred to me as husband. "You came three times and I know you cum fast but do you think after three times you can hold out longer?"

"I think I can...I will try." I answered.

"Good cause I want you to get on top of me and fuck me. Don't make love to me but fuck me hard." She told me.

I did and to my surprise I lasted longer than I thought I could. Jennifer did not orgasm but assured me it felt good as she told me to once again eat my own cum out of her pussy and then she picked up the vibrator to finish herself while I watched.

We had lots of sex our first night as husband and wife. I fucked her from behind, she got on top of me again, and I fucked her on top of her; every time I came inside her pussy she had me lick her clean. There was a great deal of foreplay and mutual oral sex and fondling. She made me come more times than I made her orgasm but she used her toy to always finish herself and assured me it was ok and girls don't always orgasm every time they have sex.

The honeymoon week was great. We did the sightseeing, eating wonderful foods at nice restaurants and great sex at night and sometimes during the day; there was a lot of sex and my wife seemed insatiable. One day we were relaxing on the beach and my wife was drawing a lot of attention from men and even a couple of women in her new red bikini and a group of young men asked if she wanted to play volleyball with them. She looked at me and I nodded yes so she agreed. As I watched the men and my wife and two other girls play I noticed Jennifer's wonderful puffy pussy had formed a perfectly shaped camel toe in her bikini bottoms. I laughed when I noticed the men and one of the other girls she was playing with saw it to and kept stealing glances at it. What was more humorous was that Jennifer seemed completely oblivious to it all. She was so competitive that all she was focused on was winning. After a long while the third girl on the team whispered something in her ear and my wife blushed and used her thumbs along the outside of her bikini to "untuck" the material. After her team won the last match she walked over to me and bent down and kissed me.