How Rob met Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of sucking, Annie gently pushed my head away and I looked down at her with confusion. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, of course not! You're doing great, lover."

I smiled at her, wrapping my fingers around her cock and gently stroking.

"I really...REALLY want you to fuck me though," she carried on. I laughed and sat up on my knees.

"Sorry...guess I got a bit carried away."

"No need to apologize," she giggled. "You were doing an amazing job, especially for your first time."

Annie sat up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss and reaching down to stroke my cock for me. I moaned softly and she broke the kiss, than turned around and laid flat on her stomach, revealing that gorgeous fucking ass; god, how could I resist?

I gave her ass a nice smack, the sound echoing loudly throughout my apartment. I admired the way her ass jiggled, when I slapped it and Annie laughed, as I spread her cheeks and buried my face between them. It was a night of many firsts, as I shoved my tongue into her tight hole and started licking.

As I attempted my first ever rim job, I could feel my cock throbbing now; Annie and I were both growing impatient, at this point.

I pulled my face back from her ass and grabbed my cock, sliding forward some and lining it up with her hole. Annie jiggled her ass and pushed back against me a bit, as I leaned in and kissed her on the back of her neck. I probed her hole for a few moments, teasing her; she wasn't having any of that.

"Just FUCK me already, will you?"

I laughed, kissing her neck again and slowly pushing forward. We both moaned in unison, as the head of my cock slowly popped into her tight little asshole. Annie gripped the sides of my couch, biting her lip and shaking underneath of me. I kept pushing and pushing, guiding my cock deeper into her hole, inch by inch until I finally bottomed out completely.

"Ohhhh, fuck; you're so big!" She moaned.

"And you're so fucking tight...god damn, Annie."

"F-Fuck me...please!"

She was moaning and whimpering, as I slowly pulled halfway back and thrust forward once again. She gasped and pushed back against me and I repeated the same action, pulling back and slamming right back into her again and again. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up onto her hands and knees, thrusting harder and faster now.

She was grunting and panting, sweating profusely as I rammed her ass with aggression.

"That's it baby," she moaned. "Give it to me fucking good!"

"You like my cock in your ass?"

"Fuck yeah; it's so fucking big!"

The dirty talk seemed to turn the both of us on, even more than we already were. I started fondling her tits and kissing her neck as I continued driving myself in and out of her. Annie turned her head a little, kissing me hard on the lips. Our tongues danced as we fucked and I could feel myself starting to get close. One hand traveled down over her tummy and took hold of her cock, jerking it furiously, in an attempt to bring us both to a mutual climax. I wanted us to get off at the exact same time.

My balls ached for release and I pushed Annie forward, her upper body hanging off the edge of the couch now. I drove my cock balls deep into her ass and with a loud grunt, I felt my whole body shake as I started to cum. Annie was crying out underneath of me; she was cumming too. I had achieved my goal, of bringing us both to a mind blowing orgasm at the same time. I felt my cock twitch and jerk as I pumped my cum into her ass and her own dick pulsating in my hand, squirting a massive load of warm, sticky cum all over the couch and my fingers.

When it was over, I sunk into her and it took a few moments to realize, I was partially crushing her between my body weight and the sofa. She giggled underneath of me and let out a low grunt, pushing her ass back against me. "You alive up there?"

"Yes," I laughed. "God...I haven't came so hard in forever."

"I could say the same thing," she replied.

I pulled out and rolled off of her, carefully sliding off of the couch and onto the floor. Annie stood up and looked down at the sofa, than her eyes went wide with shock and embarrassment. "I'm so, SO sorry!"

"What?"

"I came all over your fucking couch; oh my god, I'm so-"

"Hey, wait! It's okay," I sat, sitting up and admiring the pool of cum on the couch. "It's okay, really! It's kind of my fault actually."

"W-What?"

"I should have had you on your back or something, that's all. Really, it's no big deal; nobody comes over that often anyway. I'll just throw a sheet over it, if I ever have to."

Annie relaxed and smiled, but I could tell she still felt really bad. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close and kissing her on the cheek. After freshening up a bit, Annie announced that she had to get home and get some sleep. We both got dressed and I walked her outside to her car, sharing a kiss on the lips and saying our goodbyes. That was the first time that we had sex and it was also the moment that I knew for sure...Annie was the only girl for me.

Annie was funny, smart, kind, loving and beautiful...

She was gold.

Then there was the first time, that Annie got to top me.

We took our time with that one, waiting until a good six or seven months into our relationship. I was a nervous wreck about it, although I really did want to try. Annie said that it wasn't very often that she liked to top. You had to have the right body, personality and of course...the right ass, for her to even want to do something like that.

Apparently, my ass was just perfect...those are her words too, not my own.

We had messed around a bit here and there, with a couple of fingers and that alone felt pretty good to me. I had also grown pretty use to sucking her cock. Sometimes we would spend hours just performing oral sex on each other, 69 being the favorite position for those particular nights. There were moments where I swore, it was better to lay there and suck each other off, than anything else. Annie would often agree but she also stated, there was nothing better than a dick in her ass.

When that night finally arrived, it started off rather quickly and felt like it was just rushing by faster then I wanted.

I was lying on my stomach, ass up in the air and Annie sitting on my legs and massaging my back. She had already spent a good while sucking my dick and fingering my ass, also relying on a butt-plug that she had, to help loosen me up a bit. I flinched, as I felt the cold lube pouring all over my ass. She rubbed it in and slid her fingers in and out of me, making sure I was good and wet.

Then I heard the bottle squelch again, as she poured some more lube into the palm of her hand and rubbed it all over her dick. "You sure you're ready for this?"

"Of course," I replied nervously. "I'm ready."

"I don't want to make you do anything, that you don't feel comfortable doing Rob..."

"Annie, honestly...it's okay. I'm ready...I want this."

She hesitated for a moment, as I looked back at her over my shoulder and smiled. Seeing in my eyes that I was being sincere, Annie smiled back and slid forward finally. I buried my face in the pillow and waited, my heart pounding in my chest and my whole body lightly trembling. Truth was...I had never been more nervous, about anything else, in my entire fucking life. That didn't mean that I did not want this though.

I felt her cock between my cheeks, the head pressing against my hole and...

"Ohhhh, fuckkk!"

I want to be clear; it wasn't a sound that you make, when you're in pain. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the most incredible feeling in the world either, not at first at least. I was surprised though, at how little it seemed to hurt when she first slipped inside of my ass. Maybe it was the generous amount of lube that she had applied beforehand, or the twenty minutes or so, of fingering and fucking me with that butt-plug.

I'm really not sure what it was; it just didn't hurt nearly as much as I expected.

"You alright?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I'm totally good, actually."

"Okay...should I go slow?"

"Maybe at first..."

Annie started slowly easing the rest of her dick, into my tight little ass. It only took a few moments before she had bottomed out, and I could feel her tits poking at my back. Her hot breath against the back of my neck, I wiggled around a little underneath of her for a moment and pushed my ass back against her cock. Annie giggled, getting the point and started humping me.

I sighed, gripping the sheets on the bed and trembling. As she began thrusting in and out, it felt as though my insides were being pushed around. With every thrust that she delivered, I could feel every inch of her cock moving deep inside of me. Every time that she pulled back, it felt like she was pulling my insides out, along with her cock.

It was a very strange sensation at first, but not one that I was against.

Gradually, I started to feel a tingling sensation in the tip of my cock and I could tell, I was leaking pre-cum. It formed a small pool underneath of me, oozing freely from the tip of my cock.

Annie began thrusting harder and faster and as she did, the tingling sensation in my dick began to increase. It almost felt like I had to piss. The intense pressure in my ass was starting to increase as well, and as it did...I started to breathe heavier. A soft moan escaped my lips, just loud enough for Annie to hear. It barely even registered with me that I had just moaned, until Annie giggled and mentioned it herself.

"Sounds like someone is starting to enjoy this, almost as much as I'm enjoying it."

"I...w-what?"

"Does it feel good, baby?"

"Ohhh god, yes..."

With that, all bets were off. Annie dropped all restraints and decided, it was time to really give it to me. She pulled almost completely out of my ass and in one swift move, Annie slammed hard, right back into me. I gasped and my eyes went wide, the force of her thrust knocking the air, right out of my lungs.

"Holy FUCK!"

"Mmm, that's it baby," Annie laughed.

Annie withdrew her cock about halfway, once again and slammed back into me again and again. Every time that she would drive her cock back into my ass, she would take my breath away. For the first few moments, I found it hard to even breathe or say anything at all.

Annie placed both hands above my head, on the pillows and proceeded to start hammering away at my ass. Moaning and grunting in my ear, she leaned in and started kissing me on the back of my neck. She kept it up for a good few moments and finally, grabbed me by the hips, pulling me up onto my hands and knees. Holding on to my love handles, Annie was drilling the fuck out of me now.

I had gone from paralyzed and too in shock to make a single sound, to moaning and panting and begging for her to fuck me harder. The sound of her hips slapping against my ass, bounced off the walls around us. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air. Annie pulled out suddenly and flipped me onto my back, lifting my legs high into the air and sliding right back into me again.

"I want to see your face while I fuck you," she said, smiling.

Annie kissed me on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth and we made out, as she continued driving her cock in and out of my hole. That tingling sensation in my cock had become overwhelming at this point. My entire body was shaking and I was moaning louder and louder, by the moment.

"You're going to make me cum baby," Annie whispered.

"Yeah? Go for it babe...fucking cum for me."

"Ohhh fuck...I'm almost there. Where do you want it?"

I thought about it for a few moments, than made my decision with a big grin. "You can cum inside of me," I replied.

"Really? You want me to cum inside, on your first time?"

"Why not?"

Annie giggled, "You're a dirty little slut."

She started drilling me harder and faster now, burying her face in the crook of my neck and moaning in my ear. I could feel her cock start to swell up, giving a twitch inside of me. I squeezed my ass, clamping down around her and Annie cried out in pleasure. Her cock began to pulsate, throbbing inside of me and she started pumping her cum deep into my asshole.

I continued squeezing my ass around her cock, moaning as I felt the warmth of her cum, flowing inside of me. It was like I was trying to milk her dry. Annie delivered a few more powerful thrusts, hitting me in exactly the right spot...and that's when it hit me.

My own orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave, crushing me and sending me into a fit of spasms and causing the entire room to spin, all around me; then, everything went black.

I came to a few minutes later, to find Annie looking down at me with concern written all over her face. My vision was a bit blurry at first, but gradually began to clear.

"What...happened?"

"Thank god you're awake," she laughed nervously.

"I can't believe you blacked out!"

"I...blacked out?"

"You're the first guy, that I have ever made pass out from an orgasm; I'm not sure whether to be proud of that or not."

I laughed, propping myself up on my elbows and groaning softly. "You're telling me...that I blacked out from my orgasm?"

"It can happen sometimes," she replied.

"Usually with first timers, that aren't use to a prostate induced orgasm. Sometimes the feeling can just be overwhelming, the first time you experience it."

"Wow," I laughed. "Just...wow..."

"I don't think I need to ask, but...did you enjoy it?"

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her down on top of me. We kissed passionately, my hands moving down the small of her back and over her ass.

"I fucking loved it," I whispered. "Who would have known, I'd like getting fucked in the ass like that."

"Don't mock it, until you try it; right?"

We both laughed and kissed a few more times, Annie rolling over and laying beside me. We spent about an hour, just talking about what we had just done and how it felt for both of us.

Annie, who had always been the kind of girl that only liked to top on occasion, was suddenly feeling much more versatile than before. We made an agreement that night, that things would not be one-sided in our relationship. By now, it's become pretty common for us to reverse the roles in the bedroom.

Annie reached the end of the isle and stepped away from her father. He lifted her veil and gave her a peck on the cheek and a hug, before smiling and waving at me, then stepping aside. I stood there, taking in the beauty of my bride-to-be. The way the sunlight fell over her face...she looked like a fucking angel.

Annie stepped towards me and the ceremony began. After reciting our vows, the minister closed out the ceremony..."I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

Friends and family all cheered, as I pulled my beautiful wife into my arms and kissed her on the lips. We turned to face our friends and family and they cheered even louder. Then, it was off to the reception.

Annie and I had chosen a nice reception hall, not too far from the location of the wedding. We had over a 150 people that were going to be there, but it was a pretty big hall so we weren't worried. The food was great and the DJ was a perfect pick, worth the money that we had spent to hire him. There was music, alcohol, dancing and laughter; everyone had a great time. The night was drawing towards an end, and I had stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, when Jay came out behind me.

"Congratulations, buddy."

He gave me a pat on the back and lit up a cigarette of his own, taking a long drag. "I'm so happy for you and Annie," Jay said, smiling at me.

"Thanks Jay. I told you, I knew she'd be my wife from the moment we first met. Didn't I tell you that?"

Jay laughed and nodded his head, as we started discussing that first night a few years earlier, when I had told Jay about Annie and The Raven Club. I had convinced Jay to go with me to the club, where I introduced him to Annie, as well as all the other girls that I knew there. He quickly befriended Holly and Lisa, and now he was in a relationship of his own; with Holly.

It had been a rocky road for the two of them, I knew. Jay had been attracted to Lisa at first and he had gotten his heart broken in the end, when she took off and left him behind.

Lisa wasn't interested in relationships; Jay found that out, the hard way.

It all worked out for the better though...I couldn't imagine my best friend, with anyone other than Holly. She seemed to do for Jay, what Annie did for me; she was his gold.

"So, when are you and Holly gonna tie the knot?" I asked, jokingly at first.

Jay looked over at me and chuckled, then shrugged his shoulders. "It might not be that far off, to be honest."

"No shit, really?"

"Really," he nodded. "I've been shopping around for a ring."

"That's great buddy, congratulations!"

"Don't congratulate me yet; I haven't even asked her yet."

I could tell he was nervous, just thinking about asking Holly to be his wife. He had nothing to worry about though.

"Don't sweat it Jay; Holly will say yes, for sure."

"Think so?"

"You fucking kidding me? Dude, she loves the hell outta you."

Jay smiled, staring off into the distance for a few moments, before throwing his cigarette to the ground and stomping it out. "Yeah, she does. I love the hell outta her too."

I gave my friend a pat on the back, throwing my cigarette aside too and we made our way back inside.

The night came to an end, with Annie and I thanking all of our guests for coming out to celebrate with us. Minutes later, we were on our way home. It was time for our first night together, as husband and wife.

I carried her across the threshold of our house, both of us a little tipsy and laughing and giggling the whole way upstairs. I set her down on her feet at the end of the bed, and we started kissing. Within minutes, our clothes were gone and her wedding dress was laid carefully over the back of a chair.

I laid her down on the bed, kissing her softly on the neck; tonight, it was all about her and only her. I kissed my way down her neck and to her breasts, tracing circles around her nipples with my tongue and moving my hand down below her waist. Annie groaned softly, as I wrapped my fingers around her cock and started gently stroking. I kissed further down, over her belly and down to her cock, wrapping my lips around the head of her shaft and sucking on just the head at first.

"Ohhh...Rob..."

My tongue flicked the back of the head, swirling around it for a few moments and tasting her sweet pre-cum. Then I took the plunge, swallowing her whole cock and started to deep throat. I reached up and gently played with her nipples, rubbing and pinching them, as I sucked her dick. I sucked and stroked, bobbing my head and gagging for a few minutes before Annie pushed my head away and smiled.

"Your mouth is lovely," she teased. "But...you know what I really want."

"I guess I do," I replied, with a grin. I pushed myself up onto my knees and Annie rolled over onto her stomach.

I admired the beauty of that perfect little bubble butt, giving it a few spanks and loving how it jiggled when I slapped it.

I spread her cheeks and leaned in, breathing in the musky aroma and groaned softly. My tongue flicked across her tight little hole, teasing and tasting, before plunging inside of her. Annie gave a cute little gasp and then sighed, as I smacked her ass again.

She readjusted herself some, so that I could stroke her cock, while I continued to eat her sexy little ass.

Pre-cum dripped down my fingers, oozing from the tip of her cock; she was so horny and so was I.

I couldn't hold off anymore, and Annie didn't want me to hold off. I reached for a bottle of lube on the nightstand and popped the cap, pouring some of it all over her ass. It ran down between her ass crack and I smeared it all over her tight hole.