How Rob met Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping my fingers in and out of her ass, I used my free hand to stroke my cock, coating it with lube and making it nice and slick.

I moved up behind her, pressing my cock to her hole and pushing forward.

"Ohhh," she moaned, pushing back against me.

As Annie pushed back, my entire cock slipped right into her with ease. She gasped and gripped the sheets, panting and biting her lip as I slowly pulled back and then slammed forward again. My hands moved down to her hips and within moments, I was pounding away, fucking her ass with passion.

I flipped her onto her back after a moment or so and smiled, kissing her forehead, as I slowed my pace a bit. In this position, I could admire the look of absolute pleasure that was smeared, all over her beautiful face. I was making love to my wife, not just fucking her. Her legs wrapped around me and she pulled me deeper into her, digging at my back with her nails. I gently sucked on her tits for a few moments, teasing the nipples with my tongue and reaching down to stroke her cock at the same time.

"Fuck me," she whispered softly.

Then, I was right back to drilling her ass again, giving her exactly what I knew she wanted. It didn't take long before soft, gentle moans, had turned out to loud cries and screams of pleasure. We rolled around a bit for a moment, never pulling my cock from her ass, until I was on my back and she was riding me.

Annie bounced up and down in my lap, her tits jiggling as she did and I pulled her in close to suck on them again.

Our bodies slapping together, her own cock flopped around, slapping up against her belly. She stopped suddenly and lifted herself off of my dick, sliding forward and shoving her own tool between my lips. With a mouth full of she meat, I gagged, as Annie began throat fucking me.

I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer until I could feel her balls against my chin.

"God, suck it good baby!"

I sucked her cock, fondling her ass as I did, until she decided she'd had enough. Annie pulled back again and lowered herself back onto my cock, once again riding me like a horse. Then without warning, Annie's entire body tensed up and I could feel her ass clamping down around my cock.

She cried out in pleasure, her whole body trembling as her orgasm washed over her. I watched as her cock swelled up and erupted, spraying cum all over my stomach and my chest. She dropped on top of me and I held her there for a few moments, stroking her back.

When Annie finally lifted herself off of my cock and collapsed beside me, I pushed myself up onto my knees and smiled down at her. She looked so fucking sexy, her skin glistening with sweat and her cheeks a rosy red. I leaned in and kissed her, and we made out for a few moments, before she seemed to come to life with sexual energy once again. Annie sat up and threw me onto my back, before wrapping her hungry lips around my cock.

"Fuck," I moaned.

I hadn't gotten the chance to cum myself, when I had been fucking her ass. This obviously was not okay with Annie, as she eagerly worked my cock with her mouth and throat, trying desperately to bring me to an orgasm.

Her hands snaked between my legs, fingers rubbing my own tight little hole and sliding inside of me. I sighed, lifting my ass up off of the mattress and allowing her to slide deeper. The suction of her lips around my cock and her fingers, pressing against my prostate...I couldn't hold out for very long.

I began gyrating my hips, panting and sweating, as I felt myself drawing closer and closer.

"I-I'm gonna...cum..."

Hearing that, Annie took me deep into her throat and stayed there for a few seconds, trying hard to defy her gag reflex. When she couldn't take it any longer, Annie pulled back and started sucking on just the head. She pressed firmly against my prostate and that was all I could take, lifting my ass off of the bed again and letting out a rather long and drawn out moan.

My cock twitched and throbbed, pulsating between her lips, as I pumped my cum into her mouth and right down her throat. She swallowed every last drop; god I loved when she swallowed and I knew that she loved it, just as much.

Annie came back up, gasping for air as she released my cock and crawled up alongside of me; we were both completely spent. She kissed my neck and laid her head on my chest, stroking my thigh.

"I love you," I muttered.

"I know...and I love you too. I'm so happy, to be your wife."

I smiled, turning onto my side and wrapping my arms around her. I knew that we would be together forever. Annie was amazing, beautiful and my best fucking friend.

Annie was just gold; pure fucking gold.