All Comments on 'How to Avoid Studying'

by amerghin9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tonytony3tonytony3over 20 years ago
NIcely paced and told

Good going. You did a nice job of building tension and getting the emotions on paper.

tonytony3

dontariodontarioover 20 years ago
very well done

I'm a guy that thinks along the same lines as you, in that I would like my girlfriend to make love to another man. You did a wonderful work of describing the many emotions that one goes through, and the incredible turn-on that results.

I'd love to see a continuation of this story (even if it had to be fiction, it would still be your fantasies). Maybe she could have a repeat encounter. Thank you for the very sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
just like the first time

You brought back so many fantastic memories of my wife the way you described it. It's like I was there again!

BikerRobBikerRobover 20 years ago
The final encouragment!

Great story! My wife will be doing the very same thing in the next few days, and your story helped her be honest with me about her desire to do this. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Goes right to the heart!

You captured the essential tension of the conflict between jealousy and eroticsm. As you said, it is like stepping out of an airplane and there is no going back! It reminds me of the time my wife was at a conference and called to tell me about being attracted to a guy she met there. I suggested she go for it, knowing she never would. When she called me about 1 am, she started the conversation with, "I've been a bad girl...."

I'm looking forward to more of Kerri's attractions!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
"FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM!!"

At that point I stopped reading and rated it 1*. I knew it is just another common queer story "My wife fucking another man with a big dick makes me jack off." I'm not into reading about homesexual men.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
How 'bout the important parts???

Gee, this was so exciting and had my tension cranked up TIGHT. Then you left me hanging, because you never told your faithful readers how you did on the Genetics test!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Upon Re-Reading This ...

I decided to comment. Then I read the comments and found out that I already DID. Almost verbatim to what I intended to say ... (maybe just a little better.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

Willing cuckold stories are not erotic. ONE STAR

LickideesplitLickideesplit6 months ago

A pretty good strocker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous