All Comments on 'How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 01'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same Song Different Title

Based on the tags alone, starting off to be the same as your previous offering with the character names different. Still a1 *.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hard work!

I stuck with it all the way through but it was just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huge

Huge waste of fucking time. Long, boring, silly, just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
as always

the wife an daughter blame the man that has always loved them making it his fault . the bread winner is nothing more than a ATM . donna wants to be fucked by another man an wants her daughter to make it happen she says she loves her husband but blames him for not fixing things like he is a mind reader i hope they get whats coming to them .

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Great story so far

You are an amazing author. Love the variety of characters and the story line is fantastic. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving it

Welcome back with this new series. 2 suggestions:

1. Don't make us wait a month for the next chapter (I know its hard work writing so many pages)

2. Whats wrong with extreme cuckolding? It worked well in the previous story. Go with it. I see Katie and her mom cucking Daddy and Trish and her mommy getting into it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, as always, the awesome dad and father is the asshole.

Long, boring read, with the addition of a heap load of misandry to top it off Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One trick writer. 1*

Just like Jen and Mike - mother / daughter. poor hapless husband / father. Change the record please. I was hoping for something different. Will not be reading the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update

When is the next chapter?

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry....

I'm currently working on part two for those who are interested. It should be out in a couple weeks. I'm sorry if that is long but life doesn't allow much time for writing so I just do it when I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i thought your first story was great.what happened to mike he was a part of and wanted. jake is not the same as mike and from what I read so far I do not see how your going to change him into some kind of wimp cuckold.if his wife threatens to leave him if he will not go along with her plans so what he will have women lining up at his door.the man spent 20 years of his life giving his wife and daughter everything they wanted and they give him lies and disrespect for it.your story says it does not pay to be a faithful husband or good father I know the men haters and pain freaks will love this.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
E X C E L L E N T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent start!!!

You can count me in your fun list for this new story too, it looks AWESOME!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update again

Its been over 3 weeks since you mentioned that the next chapter would be out soon. Have you uploaded it? Do let us know when we can expect it.

Also, pls dont hold back the punches in your story - no fun reading vanilla stories.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Next chapter is indeed in the hands of the moderators. It still contains a lot of build up but plenty of action by the end. Chapter 3 is started and will bring even more action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

Hope you will retain the cuckolding and BDSM elements.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25over 8 years ago
So very hot.

My hand has been in my panties since page 3, My pussy is so wet and running down my thigh's i can't wait to read the next chapter. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Fucking boring

I was falling asleep just reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wake Up!

What page are you going to be on when you pick up on all this 'she said', she thought', 'he thought, 'he wondered', - for pages and pages with very little dialogue is boring as hell? Donna has done only three things all day till suppertime, lay in bed, clean house a little, and dress-up in lingerie to cook dinner while dreaming of someone else. I got to page 5 and my head started to hurt, and no- not the little head. This story has to go somewhere. Trish is thinking this, and Katie is thinking that, Dad is dreading the worst, Donna is daydreaming about fucking her daughter or watching her daughter get fucked, and Trisha is also masturbating about fucking her own mother or watching Katie and Donna fuck. I'm tired of this and not interested in reading anything else of yours. I like a good build-up, not just a quick stroke story, but this is depressing. Find a Hobby you can excell at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous