How to Have an Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "Touché! But...perhaps in exchange you could help me with something."

"Help you?"

"Yes. I have three people coming over to the hotel tomorrow night. The man wants to video his wife with him and another man. Normally my wife would be helping me, but she's not available and, if you could assist me, I won't have to cancel the shoot. Would you consider..."

My sweat began rolling down my sides, my heart raced and my pussy pounded. "Two men and one woman? What...what would they do? What would I do?"

Carl cleared his throat. "He...uh...wants to video her on top of him while she sucks...performs oral sex on the other man and then...do you know what a DP is?"

I almost passed out. "Oh my God!"

"Well," Carl said. "He wants to video that as well. I would concentrate on the back view, so to speak, and you, if you're willing, would concentrate on the woman's upper body and face."

"Even when she's...she's performing..."

"Yes. Will you help me?"

The dining room began to spin as images of a stranger's cock in another stranger's mouth burst into my mind. I not only wanted to see that, I desperately wanted to see that but, more than anything, I wanted to see the woman's face when both of the men were taking her.

"Yes," I said. "I'd be happy to help you."

****

We sat close together-very close-and stared at Carl's computer screen. Without looking at me he asked, "What do you want to see first?"

I choked back my excitement and said, "My video."

"There are three segments. Which..."

"Go in order of...how things happened."

I watched as my image appeared on the screen. Actually, there were two side-by-side images. One was a close up of my face and the other was, well, the other images. The video started with my lying on my back running my hands over my body. My eyes were closed and my tongue was roaming over my lips.

Then the video faded to a close up of my nipple. It was hard and dark and almost seemed to be throbbing. Perhaps it was my pulse that caused the throbbing, but the site of my throbbing nipple caused my vagina to start throbbing. Then, out of the blue, the tip of a tongue approached my nipple and, when the tongue touched it, my face became almost unrecognizable, twisted as it was when my desires ran wild. A low, almost musical moaning sound seemed to keep time with the licking actions of the tongue.

The video faded in and out to a close up of my butt! Hands separated my cheeks and a tongue traced the outline of my crack. My face image showed my mouth opening wider and wider as the tongue came closer to might tight hole and then, when the tongue touched me, my head jerked upward and I screamed. I don't remember screaming, but I screamed!

I grabbed Carl's arm and squeezed it as hard as I could. He patted my hand and asked, "Shall we go on?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Yes!"

The video faded in and out again, and the next image was a close up of my lips wrapped around Carl's cock. I trembled as I watched his cock disappear into my mouth and emerge slick with my saliva. I remembered only taking him in once, but my memory must have been clouded by lust, because I moved up and down over and over. Streams of saliva formed on my lower lip and oozed slowly down to my chin.

The video panned backward, slowly exposing more of my face as I concentrated on the head of his prick. The image was still a close up, but now my nose was in the picture as well as my lips. Don't ask me how, but I could just tell that we were in the part of the video where he was about to come. Now only the tip of his penis was between my lips and I know I was stroking him faster and then faster.

Then-oh my God- then his cum exploded from the sides of my mouth. I mean it just burst from the sides of my lips like lava pouring out of a volcano. I could see his cock spasm and twitch as the cum raced up from his balls. I squeezed Carl's arm tighter and tighter, my excitement growing and growing. The camera panned backward, exposing my upper body and the strings of cum hanging from my chin, reaching almost down to my breasts. I must say that, with my naturally dark skin, the white strand looked ethereal, shimmering in the light as it reached the snapping point.

When the video showed the string finally breaking and falling onto my chest, I moaned. An orgasm, an orgasm brought on by the erotic images of my own self, almost paralyzed me. Then, much to my amazement, I saw myself take his cock back into my mouth and hold it, taking it further and further in as it softened.

It was only when the screen turned black that I allowed myself to relax. I didn't want to relax too long though, because I was ready to see the next video.

"You seem kind of wound up," Carl said. "Are you sure you're ready to see what I shot today?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I'm ready."

"First," he said, "Tell me. Did you like what you just saw?"

"Yes," I said.

"Did you ever imagine yourself doing such a thing?"

For the first time since we had been sitting together, I looked into his eyes. "No," I said. "Never."

"It's liberating, isn't it?"

I could barely utter the word yes.

"When you get home," he said. "Think about what you just saw and what you're going to see. If you and your husband..."

"He wouldn't," I said.

Carl was nonplussed. "If you and your husband ever want me to video you, let me know. You are very sensual, naturally so. I would do it for free-for the sheer honor of capturing you on video."

****

The video of Carl's clients began with a tall white man standing in front of a short, slender black woman. He slowly undressed her, carefully unbuttoning her blouse and letting it fall to the ground. She wore a white lace bra that looked pretty against her skin. The camera zoomed u into highlight the contrast of the white lace punctuated by her dark nipples, and then slowly zoomed out again. It was all so beautiful. I barely noticed the man, fascinated as I was by the girl.

The man slid her jeans to the ground, leaving her standing only in her bra and lace panties. She seemed to be in a trance, looking straight ahead and swaying slightly. The man then pulled his shirt over his head and slipped out of his jeans, exposing one of the longest, thickest cocks I have ever seen in my life! My immediate thought was, no way can she handle this man.

The girl stared into the man's eyes while she removed her bra, moaning when the man's hand roamed over her small orbs. Holding on to his neck, she moaned louder as he bent her backwards so he could suck on her boobs and slide down her body. It was then I remembered that Carl said they had made love for two hours. "Please," I whispered. "Get to the...the back there part of the video."

"First," he said. "Watch this."

He fast-forwarded until the video showed the man's cock being swallowed whole by the tiny girl. Instead of choking, as I was certain she would, the girl just held him deep in her throat while she stroked the base of his prick lightly. Unexpectedly, she coughed and spewed a cloud of jism onto his pubic hair. I almost fainted and seized Carl's arm again to avoid falling on the floor.

"Nice," he said. "Huh? Okay. Now for the part you want to see."

He fast-forwarded again, stopping on a close up view of the girl's spread butt cheeks and another image of her face. The huge head of the man's cock appeared in the image, glistening, I guess, with some kind of lubricant. When the giant knob pressed against her puckered hole, her mouth opened in a silent scream. The man pressed on, his excursion accompanied by increasingly louder moans from the girl. When I saw her flesh wrap around the head of his prick, I grabbed Carl's head and turned it toward me.

"I...I want to see...see me in that situation," I whispered. "I want you to video me with your cock...in my ass."

"Aiko," he said. "I...are you sure? I mean..."

"Yes," I cried. "For artistic purposes."

"Are you...experienced...in..."

"No. I've never done it."

"But...I..."

"Don't you see," I said. "How many opportunities will I have to capture my first time as meaningfully as you captured that couple? One! Only one! I must...you must...do this for me."

"If," Carl muttered, "if we add more footage to make it more of a..."

I knew that what I was getting myself into was crazy, but I wanted it more than anything. "Whatever," I said. "Just tell me..."

"I want to video you on the bed," Carl said. "I want to video with your blouse open while you pull off your jeans. Then I want you naked while you masturbate."

"Naked? Masturbating? But...I...I'm not sure..."

"It will arouse you," he said. "It will make you more receptive and, if I may, I want to use your wetness as a lubricant. Please. Do this and I'll do what you want."

I swallowed and, unable to speak, nodded. Carl smiled, took my hand and led me to the bed. He pulled back the covers, picked up a camera and whispered, "Do what comes naturally."

I lay on my back, closed my eyes and unbuttoned my blouse, letting it fall to my sides. I massaged my breasts, acutely aware of how my hips were writhing. Reaching down, I slide my jeans over my hips, taking my panties along as well. Then came the hard part, the part I didn't think I'd be able to do. I slid my hand down between my legs and eased my fingers into my vagina. Whatever trepidation I felt, however, disappeared in a heartbeat. Instead of being unable to perform, I writhed on the bed, slipping my fingers in and out, moving them faster and faster until, to my shock, a massive orgasm almost made me head explode. I moaned and groaned and squeezed my thighs tight around my hand so my flying fingers could focus their action on my clit.

When my spasms finally eased, Carl whispered, "Perfect. You'll be relaxed now but we don't want to lose the moment. Rollover, please, and let me adjust the camera."

I rolled onto my stomach with my hand still firmly ensconced between my thighs. I thought I was prepared for what was going to happen, but I was wrong. Carl's penis barely pressed against me, but the pain I felt was beyond anything I had ever felt before. To my dismay, I cried out, "Stop!"

"I'm sorry," Carl whispered. "I should never have..."

I was not about to waste the opportunity. "No," I gasped. "Stop for a second. I'm ready. Try again."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Five stops later, the head of Carl's cock became firmly surrounded my back there muscle. I cried out in pain and pleasure and, driven by carnal lust, began anxiously massaging my clit again. "Keep going," I moaned. "Don't stop."

He pulled out ever so slightly, barely opening me up again when the ridge of his head spread me apart. Then he pushed in again, going a bit deeper. The out slightly and in slightly, out slightly in slightly, over and over, going deeper step by miniscule step. I moaned louder and louder, my fingers working furiously, until I shouted, "All the way!"

Carl, his voice breaking, moaned, "I don't think I can..."

I felt his cum shooting into me like a fire hose. I screamed as an orgasm, more intense than the one I had just experienced, tore at me like an angry tiger. Every part of my body felt like it was attached to electrical wires. My fingers flew over my clit and pushed back into my pussy. I sobbed, gasped for breath, and bit my lip as a sensation of pure joy filled me.

I was unable to move. I was paralyzed. I was barely aware of Carl when he lay next to me. "I should stay with you," he whispered. "This is no time for you to be alone."

I nodded. "Yes," I said. "Please. No...no sex, though. I don't want to cheat on my husband."

"Of course," he said. "Of course."

****

Don't ask me how, but Carl and I avoided having sex. I mean, I wanted to, and I'm sure he wanted to, but I was going to stick to my vow of not cheating on my husband. I showered in his bathroom while he, of course, videoed me. Then I put on the clothes I had worn the night before-jeans and a white blouse-and went to work. The looks I got! Showing up in jeans was unheard of but showing up in a blouse through which my nipples were visible was, well, shocking. Of course, no one said a word. My guess is that the men in the meetings were quite pleased with my attire.

I have to admit that my butt ached every time I shifted in my seat, but I was fine with that. The dull pain helped remind me of what we had done, and that reminded me that I was going to see the video later, and that reminded me that I was going to help Carl with his clients and all of that just made me so horny!

I had dinner with Carl again when I returned to the hotel. "We have to limit ourselves to one glass of wine," he said. "We'll need all our concentration for the videoing."

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll be able to concentrate."

"Good," he said. "Because they'll be here in ten minutes. Let's go prepare."

I guess Carl sprung that little fact on me to avoid giving me the chance to back out. There was no way, though, that I was going to back out. I had to see what kind of people would engage in such a strange act. I tried to imagine what they would look like, but Carl had given me no hints. When he opened the door to let them in, I was...pleasantly surprised. The two men were, to say the least, gorgeous. Each was well over six feet tall with black hair, piercing blue eyes and, from what I could tell, they were extremely fit. The woman was also tall, about six feet tall, with alabaster skin, pale blue eyes and long blonde hair hanging to her waist. She smiled at me and, in a German accent, said, "Hallo. I'm Uta."

To be honest, I can't remember what the guys' names were. I wondered that, with my fascination with the black girl and my new fascination with Uta, if there was something I was beginning to discover about myself.

One of the men asked, "Is Aiko going to join in with us?"

Carl looked in my direction and asked, "Are you?"

"No way," I laughed.

"Too bad," one of the guys said.

"Yes," Uta said. "Too bad." Leaning over to whisper on my ear, she said, "I'm so disappointed."

The next few minutes are like a fuzzy cloud to me. I hardly remember what I was doing until I was kneeling behind a camera videoing one of the men standing to Uta's side with his cock in her mouth while the other lay under her, alternately mauling and sucking on her breasts. Her eyes were closed, her pink tongue emanating from a pair of pale, thin lips. She seemed to lick the head of the cock gingerly when hands roamed her breasts, but sucked it in deep when lips or, occasionally, teeth grabbed her nipples. Suddenly the penis disappeared and I heard Carl say, "Concentrate. Concentrate on her face!"

The woman stared at the man under her and whispered, "I love you. I'm doing this for you."

He smiled and said, "I know."

Suddenly she grimaced and huffed. Her lips tightened and her eyes squeezed together so tightly that tears ran from them. She made little exhalations-huff, huff, huff-as, I imagined, the penis that had been in her mouth was making its way into her anus. I almost jumped when her eyes opened wide and she cried, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" The man under her groaned and somewhere from behind her I heard a loud, manly gurgling noise. She moaned-mmmm, mmmm, mmmm-as her orgasm, or what I assumed was her orgasm, rippled through her.

She let her head dangle, gasping once or twice, until she lifted her body off the man under her. After he rolled off the bed, she lay back down and stared into my camera. "That was wonderful," she said. "I so hoped you would join in. Perhaps, when my husband comes back, you could..."

"No," I said. "No thank you." It wasn't as though I didn't want to, because I did. I had more pressing issues, though. I wanted to see my video.

****

After Uta and the two men left, Carl opened two sodas and handed me one. "That was pretty intense," he said.

"Very," I said.

"Your video is intense as well. Are you ready to watch it?"

I had a brief moment of doubt, but nodded.

"Okay," he said. "Sit next to me."

His computer screen flickered and then there I was lying on the bed. When I unbuttoned my blouse, Carl zoomed in, limiting the video to only my face and breasts. My hands roamed over them, pausing to squeeze my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. My chest rose, my mouth opened slightly and a soft moan escaped my lips.

Switching to a split screen, Carl remained focused on my face as I slid my jeans and undies off. In the video, I grimaced with ecstasy when my fingers found my drenched vagina and, sitting next to Carl, I'm sure I grimaced when I watched the video of my fingers entering my drenched vagina.

"I have a still of that for you," he whispered.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

Then, after a fade in and fade out, I saw the head of his cock poised back there. The image occupied an entire half of his laptop screen-just the head and my puckered hole. I jumped when the image of me in the video jumped. My eyes almost popped out of my head as I watched the video of my eyes opening wide when he made his first attempt. Together, my video image and I moaned when he made his second attempt. I whispered Oh God when he pressed in further.

Slowly but surely he pressed onward until my flesh wrapped around his stiff prick. I was screaming all the way when he came. To my shock, he had barely penetrated me, having moved no more than an inch beyond his cock head. In the video, my face twisted into what appeared to be a look of agony, but was actually a look of unbridled lust. That same unbridled lust consumed me when I heard my moans in the video.

I grabbed Carl by the shoulders, turned his body toward mine and growled, "Turn on the cameras."

He seemed stunned. "But...why?"

"Because," I said, "we're gonna fuck!"

He blinked once and then, without uttering a word, scurried over to the bed, yanking his clothing off as he went. I sashayed toward him, stripping slowly as I approached the bed, my desires building with each button I undid.

"You understand," I said, "that this is for artistic purposed."

"Of course," Carl gasped. He lay on his back and held his stiff prick straight in the air. "We should start this way," he said, "with you on top."

I muttered, "uh huh", climbed on top of him and lowered my body onto his cock. Almost immediately, an orgasmic wave began to build inside me. "Touch my breasts," I whispered.

"Tits," Carl said. "Say, touch my tits."

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Touch my tits. Suck on my tits."

"Fucking tits," Carl said. "Say..."

"Suck on my fucking tits," I cried. "Suck on my god dammed fucking tits!"

"That's it," he snarled. "Curse for me, Aiko. Curse and tell me what to do!"

Well, the stream of words that came out of my mouth! They made no sense, like, "Suck on my fucking mother licking bitching tits!" But the more I shouted, the more turned on I became.

Suddenly, Carl rolled me onto my back, lifted my legs over my shoulders and slammed into me. "Yes," I cried. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Those were the last words I shouted. After that, the only sounds I made were the loud grunts caused by the air being pushed out of my lungs by Carl's weight pressing against my body. Then-release! Carl's hot jism poured into me, deep into me, and my pent-up orgasm let loose. A passionate howl escaped my lips as the most intense orgasm of my life seized me.

"You are," he gasped, "the most sensual woman I have ever met."

I giggled, "Me?"

"Yes, you," he said. "Your husband is one lucky man."