How to Have an Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he? Maybe. I never acted with him, or any other man, like I acted with Carl. Perhaps it was just the ability to see me on video that unleashed something inside me. In any event, Carl and I spent the night together again and again I resisted the urge to cheat on my husband.

****

I was nervous when I arrived home the next day. Ronnie seemed nervous, too, as we exchanged pecks on the cheek. Trembling, I asked, "Do you want to see my photos?"

He nodded. "Mmmm hmmm."

I handed him the photo of me pulling my top over my head. "You can't see your face," he said. "That's...that's a shame."

Then I handed him the photo of my arching my back with my nipples pointed straight in the air. "That's beautiful," he mumbled.

One after one I handed Ronnie my photos. His demeanor changed with each one. Sexual urges seemed to be building in him, because his breath became shallower and his voice deeper.

Then I handed him the photo of me masturbating. "Jesus," he said. "You...you masturbated in front of this man?"

"Yes," I said. I put my hand on Ronnie's cheek and whispered, "I was thinking about you. I was thinking about that thing you want to do, how you want to take me back there."

"You...you actually thought about..."

Remembering what Carl said about leaving my top for last, I slid out of my jeans and panties. Putting my arms around Ronnie's neck, I whispered, "Touch me. Put your fingers in me. See how I'm thinking about that."

I moaned when his hand slid into me. I drove my tongue into his mouth and gasped, "Take off my top. Kiss...kiss my tits."

To my shock, Ronnie lifted me like I was a doll, carried me into the bedroom, lay me on the bed, pulled my top over my head and started to undress. "You're driving me crazy," he said.

So, I guess this is where I should tell you that Ronnie is not some slender Japanese guy. He's got a big chest and broad shoulders and beautifully muscular legs. He also has a pretty big dick! When he pulled off his pants, it sprang to life.

"Ronnie," I gasped. "About what I said. About back there. If we...if we do it, please try to be gentle."

"I would never hurt you," he said.

He did, of course. I cried out in pain but kept encouraging him, begging him to hold off until he was completely inside me. He came four times before we reached that goal. I must have come ten times.

We snuggled afterward, Ronnie stroking my head as I sniffled quietly. "I love you," he said.

"I love you," I said. "You're not angry because...because I posed for those pictures."

"Heck," he laughed. "If what we just did was the result, call the guy and tell him to come here."

Despite my throbbing pain, I giggled. "Maybe he could video us together."

"Hmmm," Ronnie said. "Maybe."