All Comments on 'How To Talk Dirty To Me'

by secretdesires69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like the word slut so...

This was awesome! And I like being called slut during play and talking dirty. If you don't, more power to you, but don't hate on those of us who do. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I, too, love to be talked "dirty" to when I'm being fucked. I'm going to say to my bf just what you said in your letter to your master and see if he can replicate the words to make me even more aroused than he already does (and boy! does he turn me on , even with the limited dirty talk he uses now). Love your letter!

secretdesires69secretdesires69almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I appreciate the input seeing as it's the first thing I've submitted. I actually chose the name slut, but my limit is being called whore. It's technically inaccurate seeing as he's the only man I've ever been with. I am, however, a his slut and I'm proud to admit it! Of course I won't be able to please everyone, but I'm glad 2/3 liked it so far. Thanks for reading!

ToughLiberalismToughLiberalismover 10 years ago
Dirty talk - a view from the talker

I enjoyed this and it rings true for me. I get seriously turned on by talking dirty to a submissive girl. It gives me a massive power rush, especially when her mouth is otherwise occupied and she can't talk back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???????

What is a person like the anon who would divorce her hubby doing reading porn online?

I love mutual dirty talk. Best sex of our lives started after my wife called her cunt a cunt!

The last bar ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just like everything else

There is a spectrum in play here. Some want none, some want everything and most are somewhere in between. I love dirty talk about what we are doing, plan to do or want to do. My line in the sand is name calling. It is a bucket of ice water on any heat in the moment. I am not a bitch, slut or whore, not even his. I have a cunt but I am not a cunt. Being called these things is not liberating or erotic to me. It just makes me angry, and he can pull on his pants as he hops towards the door. I'll toss his shoes at, I mean to, him when he reaches the porch. But that's me. What is important, once again, is to talk to each other about these things. This is a good example of doing that in a fun, positive way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Inspiration

I enjoyed your letter. You have inspired me to write a letter to my boyfriend. Thank you!

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

wow! really liked it...

not my scene, but followed you back from a comment you made on another story, thought 'what the heck...'

quite surprised score not higher

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous