All Comments on 'How to Win Ch. 01'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

The two Dr seem to be in tune with each other and fully understand that the hot wife is not getting the satisfaction she needs and deserves. I also think that the good Dr's have already worked their magic on a number of hot young married women. But the good Dr who brought in Dr Woods will need to recruit two or three young hung studs to help him along with Dr Woods to get this wife off again and again. Filling her with hot thick sperm for her cuckold hubby to eat and clean. Also if she fails the next completion, I suggest they have cuckold strip naked and examine his little boy dick and small balls. The fact that he can only last a minute or so before he pops. And explain to him that his wife needs a real man or men to give her what she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

I just love the way you write.. it suits me. its sort of primal real.. love it.. l loved your other story.. and would check daily for a new installment.. l cant believe some of the comets you get.. well done.. thank you for your time.. energy and your really nice stories.. thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

hello.. could you please write some more.. l really look forward to anything you write.. l even love your pic very much.. and please don't be put off from negative comments

thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please please write some more

hello again.. could you please write some more.. l will beg.. help you.. you name it..

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
OMG...

The poor girl is cunt locked. She needs a nice fat long cock to unlock her athletic prowess. Maybe the good doctors need to examine Paul. Maybe he can't take her to the heights that she needs.

I can't wait until she is examined after her next competition.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

It is amazing that an author would post a pile of shit like this anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES