How to Win Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor's three fat fingers were inside Susan, her thumb was on her clitoris and her husband's hands were on her breasts. All of that stimulation sent Susan over the edge and she felt it coming. The powerful full-body orgasm hit her hard, flooding her pussy with more juices.

"She orgasmed so hard and so quickly," Dr. Wood thought and smiled contentedly.

Susan's mouth opened but no voice could be heard, except for the occasional gasp for air. She could not believe what had just happened. It seemed to last forever as this wave pulsed through her. Dr. Wood was pumping Susan and all of a sudden her vagina swelled up and literally pushed the doctor's fingers out of her. Dr. Wood stopped for a little bit but she left her fingers inside her pussy. She made a sign to Paul and he stopped too. Dr. Wood knew that stimulation during the actual orgasm may even be annoying to her as she will be VERY sensitive. So she let her experience the orgasm for the moment.

It was the most intense and longest orgasm of Susan's life. However, the doctor did not think it was finished. When Susan's body began to relax, she resumed vaginal stimulation and her fingers started to work inside Susan's body again. Susan's pleasure was growing as Dr. Wood raised the speed of her movements. Her vaginal muscles gripped rhythmically against the doctor's fingers as she drove her fingers harder and harder into Susan's quivering pussy. She was squirming with her ass up, grabbing the doctor's hand, and moaning! Another huge wave of pleasure wracked her body as she lifted off the table with every muscle in her body tensing. Then a blast of a warm clear liquid shot out, and Susan's body began to tremble and shake.

"Oh my God, she began to cum again!!!" Paul whispered.

This second orgasm was even more intense than the first. And it lasted much longer - a full minute!

"That is enough for the first session," estimated Dr. Wood and she finally removed her hands from Susan's body. Paul watched his wife, and her pussy continued to twitch and pulse. Her entire body was glistening with sweat that shined in the lights.

All three people in the room stayed silent as Susan descended from the highs of her orgasm. Paul held his wife in his arms until her body stopped quivering. Dr. Wood continued to carefully caress the less sensitive parts of Susan's pussy.

"Are you ok, darling?" Paul asked anxiously.

Susan just nodded and blushed. She felt unreal. She felt wonderful!

"Don't worry Paul. Your wife is perfectly OK. It's a healthy sign when a woman enjoys it so much," Dr. Wood answered instead. She smiled at Susan, "You were great, Susan. Relax now." Susan nodded again and smiled back at her. She looked quite radiant now.

"There, now didn't that feel better?" Dr. Wood asked Susan as she continued to caress her sweaty inner thighs and her tummy.

Susan looked up at Dr. Wood with a tear rolling out of her eye and said, "Yes, thank you!!!"

"Do you feel heavy now?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Err... I think it is gone." Susan answered.

"Excellent. I'm glad that the exam helped you. Did you enjoy your exam?" Dr. Clark asked provocatively.

"Yes. I couldn't believe how hot it was! This was an amazing feeling, and I thought I was going to be blown away by how intense the sensation was," Susan said honestly.

"I'm glad to hear that. That's the beauty of the female orgasm... Limitless possibilities!" Dr. Wood added.

"Ohhh, I didn't know that. Err... I want it again and more," Susan said, suddenly blushing when she realized what she was saying.

"I understand you, sweetheart. However, we must discover how to release tension in your body. Paul, I recommend that we start you on some special therapy to help your wife overcome the problem," Dr. Wood said.

"What kind of therapy are we talking about, Dr. Wood?" Paul asked, confused.

Dr. Wood decided she needed to proceed carefully.

"I'm guessing that explosive and intense orgasms help your wife relieve tension. So I suggest that your wife has as many orgasms as possible!" Dr. Wood answered.

"But ... I do not understand. She must abstain, she has competition for five days!" Paul exclaimed.

"Believe me Paul. Some women get better results in sports competitions after orgasm. So, Susan should try to have as much sex as possible before a competition because it will raise her testosterone. It will also release the feeling of heaviness in her body. The more orgasms and sperm, the more chances of winning a medal," Dr. Wood said confidently. "Do you agree, Dr. Clark?"

"Of course," Dr. Clark confirmed.

"OK, we will try it," Paul finally said meekly.

"Great! See you on Monday, the day after the competition, at 10 a.m. I want to check whether the treatment has good results." Dr. Clark concluded.

To be continued...

12