All Comments on 'How Wonderful Ch. 03'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Writer created his own errors.

We will attack a few. The husband found the pills when he moved the pegboard, then for several days wife doesnt know the pegboard is moved and pills were found when she needs to take them everyday? Next wife states husband is a man of action and takes action immediately, in this case husband has been sidestepping the issue for days. Wife is so convinced she can hide what she is doing she is too stupid to realize by him finding the pills and recognizing the lingerie wasnt the one he bought he knows she is a cheating slut with no morals or ethics and wont touch her? And we will ask one other question, when the wife asked herself if she loves her husband so much why is the acting this way? There is of course only one possible answer that fits all the evidence, she is actually very seriously mentally ill since drugs have not been brought into the scene. If the wife is this mentally ill, so that she cannot understand the self destructive path she is on, the first thing the husband needs to do is removed the children from her person, author do you have enough guts to do this? And then he needs to remove her from his physical presence since in this state she is potentially placing him and the family in harms way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You two make a pair

Gerrie and her sister are really sluttish sisters. I guess blood is thicker that water. I wish Sam would have had the time to remove her pills and replace them with aspirin or something else. Then when she go knocked up by Mark, there would be hell to pay. Say could have asked and received custody of the kids since their mother was an unfit mother fucking while the kids where playing at the park or napping. Sam should then go after that big black bastard with a 12 gauge shotgun, poked it up his ass and made him cry like a baby. Then Sam should pull it from Mark's ass and stick it into his mouth, removing most of his teeth in the process, and make him cry and beg for forgiveness. Then he should go home and try to completely forget about his ex wife and move on to big and better things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too short

I'm enjoying the story, but the installments are just too short. 3 pages, instead of 1, would be appreciated. I find I'm just getting into it when it's over.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
Getting better

The writing in this part is a bit brisker and actually tells us things we need to know instead of simply describing Gerri's latest venture as a slut and negligent mother. Someone commented that Gerri did not miss the pills. That is because they were put back. This way hibby will see that more were removed, removing any lingering doubt. The nightie was pretty obvious a gimmick though. Gerri should simply have taken it home. She could also have claimed that sis wanted to try it on, and that's why it was on her bed. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wasted too much our readers and author's time

running the same information a few times. all this was already achieved at the end of the first installment and the beginning of the second. we don't need to review the same information again, unless the author wanted to "slow" down the story and do a "slow motion" detail focus on a few hours of confrontation, as the BASIS of a story that took months of acitivities on the wife's part... <p>

but this didn't seem to be the author's intent; so, again, all this review after review of her being caught and how both were not happy, with her and him goinb back and forth between her being caught and the subsequent fuck sessions with Sharon and Mark since the first one or two ---- it's all UNNCESSARY, really...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this story is long and don't haveto be

lets get to the end and stop prolonging it.hubby acting like a little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
positive sum ending needed

I'd like for Sam to get a some strange sex too. This doesn't all need to be about humiliating the white guy-that is just plain boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ummm....

too long for a story that is not original. too much time wasted analyzing stuff, and seems to be stuck on that mode. move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's a darn shame!!!!!

It's a darn shame that you are practicing your writing skills on these readers. Once your story was completred, you should have had it condensed and edited. As commented...too much filler is used and too much time is in between the events. The only smoking gun is "lethargy" or "boredom" of the same old same old. It appears that they will both get to the issue at hand at the same time AFTER her lust has diminished and AFTER his cuckolding affects the kids......otherwise they are simply fence sitting until the author comes up with something new. Too bad...because the characters, like the readers are BOTH tired of the status quo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great series

just wish you had condensed it into one. I find the critics to harsh on you. Keep writing. Many of the critics don't have the ability or desire to write. They would rather criticise than practice what is a hard skill to develope....writing. Don't try to please anyone but yourself and those authors you like. So keep it up. realdoc

letmein6969letmein6969almost 17 years ago
they aren't sisters

If I'm reading the same story as everyone else they are friends from high school; not sisters.

I find it hard to believe that Sharon would have been so quick to hook up Mark & Gerri. From what I read she and her dead husband had a good marriage; I don't see any reason why she'd want to aid in her best friend's adultery.

And don't birth control pills take something like 2 weeks to 2 months before they are effective? And wouldn't there be an expiration date on the package, if not the script info?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Getting better

The writing style, imho, is improving and my only complaint is with the lack of detail regarding sex...but I called it on how hubby was going to find out about the birth control pills. Me ftw!! But I gotta say, the suspense is killing me...looking forward to the next story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This sentance proves its OVER

this sentance is the key...the wife says this

<br></br>

I was very troubled because I couldn't answer the question, 'If I love Sam as much as I say I do, why am I doing this?'

<br></br>

<b>and</b> doing it over and over and over....

<br></br>

<b>This action by the wife in chapter 3 KILLs the marriage. Think about it.... even when the wife Knew he -- SAM- was suspecting something she STILL cheated.</b>

<br></br>

Now whether this author have SAM figure this out is another matter.

<br></br>

If this author wants to FORCE a reconcilation SAM will never figure this KEY point out

<br></br>

But in real life -- this marriage is over.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
Last post was right on point

The problem was IS the beginning-- chapter 1. There was no reason to have the Black Guy hugely hung with a 12 inch + cock. It adds nothing to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loving it!!

We are sure enjoying your story. Like the concept, the details, and of course Sam's input, in conjunction with naughty girl Gerri's version of her story! Can't wait to read your continued versions - kind of reminds me of a mini version of a soap opera. Nonetheless, great story. Keep up the good work!

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Great read, nice continuation. Ignore the bashers

I am enjoying the story very much. The story feels real, as do the characters, and the scenario of the affair.

Only, I would like to see more dialog and less narative, show me instead of tell me. You, the writer, do not credit your reader with an imagination. Sometimes, one sentence of dialogue can erase an entire paragraph of narative.

Nonetheless, I am enjoying the story and will continue reading to find out what happens next.

Again, great read. Thanks.

Agains, ignore the bashers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hubby needs wife t ofind him a beautiful younger l

me thinks she better find hubby a lover and a damn good one ...if not she might not have to he just might himself and then find that shes not on his list anymore...maybe not even now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A typical; story needs a little more sparkle

This story has a very common theme. It's well written and technically perfect. But BLBones needs to realize that with a common theme like the one used here, other elements are required in order to keep the readers full interest and attention. As example, this story is extremely insular. By that I refer to the fact that, so far at least, it evolves around 2 homes, the park, 4 people, and the children of the two families which serve as background to the love and sex part of the tale. I would like to see elements added. For example: where is the story taking place, the season of the year, Sam's and Mark's types of employment? Also, as appropriate later on in the story, Sam's use of modern forensic methods and certainly sound devices. Come on BLBones, you are a superb writer, so in your next "Loving Wives" story add much needed sparkle, and jazz up the story. I suggest that you read some of K.K.'s stories also in the LW section. RAG

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Finally

The husband suspects. He founds pills she didn't need. Good for you Sam. Let's fry the bitch.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Get ready

to nuke the bitch. Clothes in the yard under the sprinkler, and let everyone know what she is doing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

A fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny!!!!

Funny how the diseased cum dumpster was ready to call it off as she was getting caught... Selfish cunt needs some retribution...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a stupid cunt.

She says "Mark was a gentleman". Bullshit. Gentleman DO NOT fuck another man's wife!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great suspense. Most writers on this site write from what feels like a checklist or a formula. Every cuck story and BTB story follows the same plotline with the same characters uttering the same lines and taking the same actions. This story is a refreshing and well-constructed departure from that grey blasé crap. 50 star rating. Yeah, fifty--five-oh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous