All Comments on 'How Wonderful Ch. 06'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PLEASE END THIS!!!!

The score is sinking fast. It is not, or rather was, not a bad story, however I have this idea that you are enjoying frustrating your readers more than entertaining them. ON the other hand, it is just good enough, just barely mind you, for me to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Is it over yet??

Okay this story had a good start in chapter 1 but it started to get very tedious. The flip flop from the husbands to the wifes prospective started to get annoying. The husband should have taken action as soon as he found out that she was cheating on him. I was expecting a more exciting confrontation. Then telling his wife's alibi that he may sue her was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
there a lot of retardation here

the writer,the wife and the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
man, wasn't that freakin' satisfying or what?

a bucketful of cold ice over them, when they were oohing and ahhhing,,,, this White brother is real' smart!, prob'bly the most smartest husband and man alife! he walked off with a big grin on his face, as he called both Gerri and Sharon sluts, or, worthless sluts! <p>

no big deal; they both simply go wash big handsome Mark when he come to and have a nice 3some, that's all. accessory to what? Gerri's willing, more than willing, to fuck Sharon's big tall and handsome boyfriend/husband/pimp, so why would Shron be an accessory to her best friend's adult and consenting acts with her Mark? <p>

another stupid pissed white dude, 'tis all.

penguin_1penguin_1almost 17 years ago
Why the complaining???

Why is everyone bitching and moaning? I find it enjoyable when a whore of a wife gets played played by her husband until he decides its time to tighten the noose (get it?) around her and her boy (get it, 'boy'?).

allforallallforallalmost 17 years ago
Finally Waking the retard

At last you put it to her. You cannot say that you didn't give her plenty of chances to come to Jesus and at least stopp riding Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The slut wife get punished at last

Those who think that the wife is not punished enough: Think again. Her homelife is gone. Her husband is gone and the worst: her children are out of reach for the next couple of months at least. If you are a parent you know that this can be harder then anything else.

I agree that this story is much to slow but it is not all that bad either

Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can anyone be so stupid ?

Dear Author,

You penned a good story and indeed you told it all, but my question still remains. Can a person be so stupid, that he or she cannot see what's coming? Yes..you story tells us so, but it does not tells us the why part of it. It is the very nature of humans to be polygamous, but when there is a lot to give up as a result of one's indiscretions, one thinks a lot and "normally" assumes the worst to be true. I do not know why it was not the case here.

There is one more thing, I would like to talk about and that is about way you treat your loved ones. People who are dear to us often commit mistakes, deadly mistakes. Kids take drugs, but do you collect evidence against them? Or, do u wait for them to come clean about it? When you see that your beloved person is is some sort of toruble, you make an offer of help, you do not search for an excuse to get rid of them. Would you get rid of your kids, if they were using drugs? Would you expect them to confess to you that they are addicted to some sort? Or, would you protect them from this ruthless environment. Loving is all about caring. Indeed the wife in your story strayed, and strayed too far, but the husband also failed her in many ways.

You and my fellow commentators can disagree on this issue, and can say that a "worthless slut" or "cheating whore" of a wife got what she deserved. But tell me frankly what did those kids deserve whom both sired as parents?

Thank you for your well spun yarn.

Regards,

YS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Simply Brilliant

Title covers it pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

build up I am now waiting for the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

The build up has been solid and we know all of the players in this little nightmare. When you start to fuck around, some times things get out of whack. I have seen friends throw away great wives and familes on bar sluts because they just didn't think once they got started. It could easily be the same with this woman. She worries about being in love with Mark, now she gets to find out, and see him for what he really is, a user and taker who doesn't really give a shit about her. Thanks very much for the story, looking foward to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Writing mechanics

This story is annoying. The ping-pong point of view is so bad the readers have whiplash. A "swinging POV" does not let the reader sink into the story. It is very distracting. Worse, it becomes repetitive since the writer is giving the same events just seen from a different perspective. A crafty author can do exactly the same through dialogue or narrative without the need to give us every thought and reaction from a different point of view.

That being said, I haven't read in a long time a more brain dead heroine like the one in this story. The wife is finding excuses for her husband's behaviour when it's quite obvious that he knows something. The husband is trying to trip her, playing games to get her to confess. And the dialogue, at times, seemed forced or cliched. But like a train wreck, I was hooked and kept reading, hoping that it would get better. It didn't.

Thanks for the read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
somewhere in all this SHIT there is a decent story

there is simply not enough conversation between Geri the whore and Sam the wimp. This has taken way too long to develop and while that deos increase the tension it hurts the story becasue it makes the wife's serious and multiple characters flaws look even worse.

<br></br>

the wife is clearly delusiuonal and without any positove value to Sam or even her own kids. I think she knows that she at this point in the story she was Mentally ill.

<br></br>

How does any spouse that has een cheating as much as often as Gerri seriously ask this

<br></br>

<i>Still no 'I love you' or any other endearing comment. What had I done to bring this on? </i>

<br></br>

or this

<br></br>

<i>yet he still wasn't acting like his normal self. With no positive answer I decided that the evidence did not indicate Sam was aware of anything.</i>

<br></br>

Delusional. Gerri is suggesting that ONLY if she has 1000000000% positive proof of what SAM is thinking would she stop the affair... as if Gerri could develop some special powers and get into SAM's mind to Know what he knows....

<br></br>

<i>The thought kept coming: He knows. But I KNEW that he couldn't know. </i>

<br></br>

to argue or think that if I dont know the answer Sam must not know the answer is seriuous self delusional character flaw and one that no marriage can survive.

<i>

Here was the perfect opportunity to come clean. But as I reasoned, I quickly passed it over thinking that if he did know, he would have done something by now..</i>

<br></br>

time after tme in chapt 1 2 3 4 5 and now here she decided to continue the affair FIRST rather than stop. This is the same problem with HOUSE OF CARDS where the wife chose the other guy all the time over the husband then was stunned when it blew up her face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cold water stops the sex drive!

We use to stop dogs in heat from pumping with cold water from the water hose. Dumping ice cold water on two dogs having sex in a bedroom is very earthshaking. The wife has to have and IQ of almost 70 and the sister isnt that smart. The male dog of the story has to be very stupid to let two dumb females control his life. The husband should not back down. She deserves nothing. She was given more than enough opportunity to come cleam or to stop her betrayals and rutting. She put her husband and herself at risk of STDs and AIDS she neglected her children for adulterous sex. She has almost no job and if handled correctly almost nothing from the marriage including no children. Let her ply her new trade as a whore to the BC crowd who will no doubt play her and get her well on the way with drugs with a whole new set of mixed race kids. Yet you have ended the story, now let hubby find a real woman who knows what love and fidelity are with a real set of morals and ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Consistency Always Wins

Your daily consistency in providing your chapters is to your credit, something that many of your fellow authors fail to take into consideration. The content was believable and together, consistency and content, your story merits full marks. Keep up the great work and discount the nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good job

Seeing that this is the first time u are presenting ur work on this site, i think u have done a magnificient job. Good work and hope to read more of ur work.

Kumar

lwyslv@hotmail.com

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
Good Story

I feel that there has to be a twist in the last chapter and

since Sam has taken control perhaps the iniative will bounce

back to Gerri. Like perhaps she will discover that she really

prefers Mark to her wonderful Sam and does not want to have to worry about the children!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

now go ahead and make her pay alimony to hubby ...then suemark and sharon for alienation of affection...sure glad hes not a wimp like so many

X_BishopX_Bishopalmost 17 years ago
Very good.

To BlBones

Good story. The only reason you didn't get the last 25% is I think you should have gone ahead and finished with this chapter.

To Anonymous - Writing Mechanics. If you know so much why don't you write your own and show us poor peons how it's done.

Finally HARRY

Oh yeah Harry this is a definite moment for Dan Ackroyd to step out and say that immortal line: "Jane (Harry) you ignorant slut." The husband a wimp? I hope you don't EVER meet a real life version. For all your supposed intelligence he would/will cut you into pieces before you recognize if he's using a straight razor or machette. Believe it or not there ARE people out there that get caught up in the same mental traps that Gerri did. Education is not a common denominator, neither is gender nor is wealth or religion or political status/affiliation/view. And you don't have to watch Maury or Springer to see them. Hell all you need to do is look at almost half of the 18 to 35 year olds. When will you get out of General Bullmoose mode and realize not all people think or act as you do. Lastly I say the same thing to you that I've said before most recently to Anonymous above. Cut the (Maybe I have maybe I haven't) crap. If you are all that come down off the throne and show us peons how it's done. Bring your own version of the action, the eroticism and the drama. I for one want to see what flavor you got to offer.

Just so Anonymous knows who I am. Harry already does.

Read ya later

Bishop

ohioohioalmost 17 years ago
it's hard to believe

that Geri could really be THAT dumb--yet despite that, and despite the slow pace of the story's development, I'm still enjoying it very much. Looking forward to the continuation/conclusion.

Thanks, ohio

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
Now I know why some readers don't like

installments. Now I have to wait until tomorrow!!!!! I'm looking forward to it!

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Dont stop there

Lets see what she has to say to the lawyers when she reads the divorce papers and the restraining orders .I give it a 500 for kicking her where it hurts and rubbing her face into the problem she made.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 17 years ago
good, but

there are quite a few of these stories around.

but i like how it slowly progresses, the different

points of view etc. but maybe it would have been

a better and deeper story if the wife had decided,

before the final tuesday, to get to her senses and

confess, telling him she had stopped because she

did not want to lose him.

wouldnt it be very interesting to see what he'd have done?

it would be a thrilling dilemma, wouldnt it?

i am afraid that right now the story will develop

as most of them do. a pity.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
It's a little of everything.

I'm not fond of a story with more than one POV, normally. When each spouse tells their side in this story, they mesh exactly. That is unusual. If two people see an accident, their accounts often vary widely. These two POV's simply reiterate what the other spouse said. Next, Angie is right that we've reached this point in many stories. Will the author be able to break new ground with the conclusion or rely on the old stand-by of divorce and humiliation of the wife. Not that she doesn't have it coming, but it would be interesting to see a different conclusion since you ended the chapter at what appears to be the end of the story. If the story continues, let's hope it's more than tears, begging, canceling credit cards, and taking the slut to the cleaners. That could easily have been summed up in this chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
Calm down Bishop X; and read what I said

Bishop X wrote --- I guess with a great deal of intensity--- this jibberish

<br></br>

<i>HARRY Oh yeah Harry this is a definite moment for Dan Ackroyd to step out and say that immortal line: "Jane (Harry) you ignorant slut." The husband a wimp? </i>

<br></br>

yes He is. WHY play all these mind games with Gerri? Sam is suppose to be a man of action!!. Once he found the birth control pills then saw some of them missing WHY bother trapping Gerri?

<br></br>

does it make ANY difference whom Gerri's is fucking? Regardless IF a cheater is a man or woman Common sense tells all of us IF at that Moment the cheater is caught / confronted HE / SHE is STILL lying then its over. The lying tell us the cheater is more concerned about protecting themselves and their lovers /extra sex then the marriage and the Pain their betrayal has caused their spouse....

<br></br>

Judging from your stories you have never figured this basic fact of life out.

<br></br>

<i>I hope you don't EVER meet a real life version. For all your supposed intelligence he would/will cut you into pieces before you recognize if he's using a straight razor or machette.</i>

<br></br>

yeah whatever chump

<br></br>

<i>Believe it or not there ARE people out there that get caught up in the same mental traps that Gerri did. </i>

<br></br>

I never said otherwise. ALL I said was that the wife has seious of character flaws. OTHER posts -- not me you asshole -- have cited Geri as an unbelieveably stupid person. I have never said that!!

<br></br>

<i>Education is not a common denominator, neither is gender nor is wealth or religion or political status/ affiliation /view. And you don't have to watch Maury or Springer to see them. Hell all you need to do is look at almost half of the 18 to 35 year olds. When will you get out of General Bullmoose mode and realize not all people think or act as you do. Lastly I say the same thing to you that I've said before most recently to Anonymous above. Cut the (Maybe I have maybe I haven't) crap. If you are all that come down off the throne and show us peons how it's done. Bring your own version of the action, the eroticism and the drama. I for one want to see what flavor you got to offer. Just so Anonymous knows who I am. Harry already does. Read ya later Bishop </i>

<br></br>

are you like mentally ill? why the hell do you include ME in the anonymous group? I have never ever posted anomously and never will...

<br></br>

Moreover I have been a lot more positive that a LOT of others readers have over the past 6 chapters.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 17 years ago
To Pick up on What Angie and HD Said

Up to now there's been virtually no dialogues between any of the characters, especially between the husband and wife, although the story is basically a series of monologues each's been having. what makes it odd, as HD observed is that the two agree on everything that's happening all along. <p>

We all know, thinking by ourselves, alone, is quite easily done, however fantastical, righteous, all-knowing, what-not; but hashing it out, in the open, with another living and breathing person, who is affected by our thoughts AND actions ---- that's something else. <p>

The theme of "Oh, honey, it's just sex with him; it's you I really love" should be explored, really explored, by those who keep using it. It's only VAGINA talking when Gerri, for example, says MAYBE she's in love [or "falling in love"] with Sharon's black boyfriend/pimp, the guy who unabashed fucked a few White women, serially or all at once and NEVER get tired, for hours straight... <p>

ANY person who could "fall in love" with such a person, they think they must be living in the 1960's. There's been a recent survey (set of essays, more like it) released saying those "free love" days in the 1960's likely did more harm to a generation people than many things. Why? Because those years were momentary/temporary things; in REAL LIFE people are, deep down, jealous. <p>

Most of us, even those who cheat, want a spouse who is solid, dependenable, and NOT cheating who would INVEST both time and resources with us, EXCLUSIVELY, especially if we decide to have offspring together. <p>

The winding point is, it is NOT realistic for Gerri to "fall in love" with Mark, simply because he's Black, has a 12 inch dick, and can use it ON Sharon and Gerri seemingly every hour of the day when he's home. The stats' very high, overwhelmingly so, that this Black brother will take off, leaving these two giggly White women, and their offspring within a few years, at the very longest. EVEN if they fuck noone else but him. <p>

For women to "fall in love" with such shallow human beings, to have offspring by them, it is going to disastrous, in terms of mental, psychological, and FINANCIAL dimensions. Now, that is NOT to say if they HAD met up with a guy from work who romanced them and who were willing to commit to them, by settling down, buying a place together... who JUST HAPPEN to be a Black guy. That'd be an almost entirely different story. <p>

But here you're talking about two teenage-like women in their twenties or thirties, fucking in each other's home, with a Black man who fucks them easily, who never seems to show any kind of intelligence, caring, concerned, love, stability, fidelity, etc. With such a person, pretty soon, especially if you have to wake up next to them day after day, for weeks, months, and years.... you're going to smell their smell, see their lazy-ass, feel their revulsion, feel revulsion for them, smell their spit/breaths and other bodily order, NOT just once or twice a week, only during your little secretive fuck sessions but ALL the time... <p>

That, again, is REALITY... If two White women, INDEED JUST ANY TWO WOMEN, are willing and able to share that sort of a person, whose time with them is mostly fuck sessions and NOT think about long-termed consequences and ramifications of the arrangement, which again is nothing but fuck sessions (not real life arragment where THAT person has to help them wipe the asses of your little children and wake up in the middle of the night, several times, to give them medicine, when they are sick and crying all the time)... <p>

If any person could forego all that just to be able to stay with a man with a 12-inch dick who would fuck them all the time..... Well, that's just sheer nonsense and sheer nonsense again doesn't last long... It doesn't matter, even if Gerri did as someone suggested: that she's so in love with Mark, she's willing to give Sam their two little girls, and she's gonn share Mark with Sharon... Again, this relationship is nothing but a sexual one. This guy WILL get tired of these two women soon enough. <p>

The author didn't say it: who father Sharon's "own children"???? (I didn't know Sharon had two children as well, until that last 2 or so paragraphs, when Sam said she asked him if Gerri's all right and he said he called them both cheaing sluts and watched her as she backed away to pick up her kids from the playground, to head back to her fucking place...) Mark fathered Sharon's kids?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
UUUGGHHH!!!

Ready to see the ending...hope it kicks her cheating ass really good...!!!...making us wait though??

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
I like the ice water - really cool!

BIBones, you sure have everybody going and waiting for your next installment. X-Bishop is correct - even very smart and successful people get caught up into things - a good example is the lady astronaut who left her husband and kids and drove all night to Florida to confront her lover's other lover. I do admit, though, that Gerri's character comes across as pretty stupid; Sam should be able to upgrade.<p>At this point, Sam needs to focus on his kids and help them to get over it and move on down the road (been there, done that, but I didn't get to shower them with the ice water; ah that would have been fun).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
For GengisKhan

It was explained in chapter one that Sharon's husband(and father of her children) was tragically killed in an auto accident. He did leave with her with enough insurance that she wouldn't need to work with the same standard of living.

None of this explains why Sharon would be interested in getting Gerri to break her vows and commit adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good story but a couple of problems

When Sam says to Gerri that he is concerned because of all the wild sex they've been having, I have to ask, what sex??? For two chapters, since the discovery of the birth control pills, there has been no sex. Also, as one reader said, if you are having an affair, you are paranoid about being caught, not trying to justify thinking that the spouse is in the dark about the affair.

I liked how Sam tried to resolve this affair, to encourage Gerri to end it without letting her know that he knew. It was about time for this "Man of Action" to act instead of react.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good story but a couple of problems

When Sam says to Gerri that he is concerned because of all the wild sex they've been having, I have to ask, what sex??? For two chapters, since the discovery of the birth control pills, there has been no sex. Also, as one reader said, if you are having an affair, you are paranoid about being caught, not trying to justify thinking that the spouse is in the dark about the affair.

I liked how Sam tried to resolve this affair, to encourage Gerri to end it without letting her know that he knew. It was about time for this "Man of Action" to act instead of react.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good story but a couple of problems

When Sam says to Gerri that he is concerned because of all the wild sex they've been having, I have to ask, what sex??? For two chapters, since the discovery of the birth control pills, there has been no sex. Also, as one reader said, if you are having an affair, you are paranoid about being caught, not trying to justify thinking that the spouse is in the dark about the affair.

I liked how Sam tried to resolve this affair, to encourage Gerri to end it without letting her know that he knew. It was about time for this "Man of Action" to act instead of react.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I didn't mean to post it three times....Sorry :(

I didn't mean to post my comment three times. I don't know how that happened. I am sorry.

droogedroogealmost 17 years ago
Advise To BIBones & Gengiskhan

Your story is well written and well thought out for a first time effort, well done I'm looking forward to the final chapter. I only wished that you had used more time fleshing out your characters rather than unnecessarily extending the story. It is hard to draw a different conclusion than that which is being advanced by Sam's self talk and actions as Gerri doesn't really attempt to justify her behaviour with Mark. Sharron is really quite a non entity and Mark I'm sure is more than just a cock inexhaustible as it might be! You really have a great potential. Gengiskhan you are meant to be helping the author not giving your warped view on the subject of interracial infidelities. Nowhere in this story is enough information given to us to draw the racist conclusions you make on Mark’s character. Any white single hetro male would also take full advantage of the two women as Mark does. I also notice that you don't give the source to these surveys/essays that you refer to back your assertions. One suspects the reason is that they are only in your mind. Either comment to help the author in the construction of his story or don't bother writing at all. I assure no one has any interest in your red neck philosophy or view point on cheating or blacks. drooge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How much more?

How much more of this drivel do we have to endure?? I guess if the wife weren't so fucking thick, we would have had a much shorter and less painful (painful, not for the characters, but for the reader)story.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 17 years ago
Too long

I have always tried to be positive in my comments. I love this site. Where else can you read all this great stuff for free. However this story has went on entirely too long, regardless of how you feel about it it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story if not sexy.

I liked this story. It's not jerk-off material but the characters are well developed. I appreciate the emotional insight to the 2 main characters. Any others would have lengthened a story that others can't invest in. The fantasy I see in the story is that the husband gets custody and doesn't have to pay child support. In the real courts of today the cheating wives get custody and support unless there is a proven danger to the children. Reality sucks for most divorced fathers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BRAVO!

Finally a REAL MAN! Excellent writing skills. I thought he was a bit easy on Gerri and MArk, but then again that is me. I probably would have been in Jail and Mark would never fuck again. As for Gerri she would be in the gutter eating garbage. Sharon would be picking up her teeth in the park.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

Your story illustrates perfectly how one mis-step can easily snowball into full blown betrayl, one step at a time. Is she a bad woman? Not necessarily, just human doing what so many of us do, rationalizing each step of her behavior to minimize the guilt until she is doing something that she would never believe she was capable of. Please continue I would love to read about the complete fall out of her affair and the agonizing consequences that she will have to live with. Thank you, very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to be contınued?

When?

I reaD 6 chapters but no conclusıon! Thıs ıs so frustratıng/annoyıng!

When wıll you conclude thıs story?

Do u have what ıt takes to even conclude thıs?

Perhaps one of the more seasoned wrıters should end thıs. After all, ıt does requıre a proper endıng.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

wow. What a way to surprise the cheating couple. Finally...D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Last chapter coming up.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Time to start

NUKING.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Two things, she was not officially served the divorce papers and the assault on Mark would have been captured on video.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good i think

story good situation no, it had to happen, one way or another, would love to read a conclusion to this, as brief as it may be.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Seems

more than stupid that Gerri thought things might start improving at home on Tues. night. Yet she didn't see the need to cancel her Tues. "party" (That's what the women at the Reno Bunny Ranch call it.) with Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
They are always sorry.

After they get caught.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very slow

W we seem to be getting to the end. Can't come soon enough.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

Sorry for being caught, not sorry for what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He should have

kicked Mark several times in the balls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This entire chapter is irrelevant. It doesn't further the plot and only serves to aggravate a reader with an I.Q. above room temperature. Any woman would KNOW what Sam knew and bail on Mark with total and complete abandon. The Martian Slut Ray is not a credible plot device. 1 star (rounding up).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous