All Comments on 'Hubby Takes Over'

by juderboy

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
allforallallforallover 13 years ago
Outstanding

About time somebody showed some to the death courage. But mybe this was old Texas and he'll get a jury trial.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
thoughts

It's a kind of neat story. It makes a guy wonder just what is going on in his mind and how does he think. I would like to see a second part of this story because you left so many questions the main one being how did all those people get to where they are and just how does this situation turn out.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I think I like his new game.....

But just like football, I'd like to see the final score and the recap. Good story but it needs a chapter 02.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Loved It

Now you must Continue until we Find Out how the Game Ends.

it would be kinda nice to Copy Video they were taking and send it to Everyone.

and Maybe post it Online.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Well written

I liked the construction of the story and I think you let it end at the right place. As a fantasy it is perfect, but reality intrudes beyond this point. Either he shoots some or all of them and faces judgement in whatever state he lives in, or he allows them gradually to go on thier pathetic way. The video tape would be sufficient revenge sent out to the whole world.

One minor point, almost all handguns and long arms make rather distinctive mechanical noises when a live round is being chambered. A revolver sounds different than a semi-auto and a pump shotgun is particularly chilling when an unwelcome intruder is in your home at night. Using the Colt is nicely symbolic as it came from his Grandfather and is a solid reminder of the code of the old west.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Nice game

I liked the psychological torture he is giving them. The question I have is with his wife's family the losers that they are and the obvious bitch his wife is, why is he still married? If he hasn't shot them already he probably isn't going to unless they do something stupid. But they don't know that. Unfortunately he comes out of this a loser. No matter what they have done in our "enlightened" society they have no accountability. He, on the other hand, is guilty of felony criminal threatening. 100 years ago I'd tie them all up and set the place "accidentally" on fire but you couldn't get away with that today.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
I hope it is just "Halftime"

2 please.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Loved it

Great line, love the way you have stated this, thought it out well and put it down well, don't know when it was posted but hope it was only just now as I hope to see a follow on , great read.

SKHPSKHPover 13 years ago
I'd like to hear the other side

As in many other LW stories it would be interesting to read, how the wife got into the situation and how does she explain it. Did she hurt her husband on purpose or was it 'just sex - nothing to do with the "deep love" for her husband'?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I hope that the author doesn't leave the story hanging like it is now.

A lot of questions left to be answered in this story.

Will he carry out his threats?

What were the reasons that led up this nasty situation?

Did he have any knowledge as to what was going on in his home before he saw what was going on?

Thanks for the good read.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
More please

one comment said it was half time. I hope it's only the first quarter.

A few technical errors but none large enough to lessen the enjoyment of reading. (presents instead of presence for one)

Thanks for your time and get back to work please.

Woodmanone

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Very good

I had to dig out the old Colt to see if you were lying to me. You were not, it is a little louder than the others. The action of a pump shotgun is still king though. There is something about looking into the abyss of that large hole that is very unsettling. Is it safe to say the people in this story are playing a dangerous game? That depends if the man holding the 1911 is serious or not, he sounds serious. This is where the rubber meets the road, the offenders whole lives boil down to a few minutes in time. I have to disagree with Jasonnh, it all comes down to the planning. This was not planned, he will go to the pen unless he hauls ass. The story is fine as is, I think he will test the trigger pull. But, if there was a chapter two I would definitely read it.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Or...

Was it a 45 long colt? That would definitely be louder, I checked that one too. Four attention getting clicks.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
I think you did a good job of capturing the moment.

The question is, with a video going, what can he really do that will not send him to jail? In some ways, I think he may have been better off if her had just pulled the trigger.

He now has evidence to adutlery for the divorce, and possibly some alienation of affection lawsuits, but not much more. I do think he should consider the leverage of broadcasting the video on the Internet in the divorce.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Loved the story...

Particularly the beginning. I kept wondering where the fuck is this story going. Who is going to get shot? Is he going to shoot himself? Or what/? Or who? And the story continued to get further fucked up...further surreal. Can't decide if I want further chapters or prefer my imagination to add the mayhem myself. Anyway, I loved this wondefully weird story.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
Are you going to continue?

Because, while this is great, it's really only a fraction of a story...it's a scene--a great one, but just a scene.

Thanks,

ohio

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Now that's a cliffhanger

Do continue!

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Continuation???

What an ending this story should be continued.

redzone2003redzone2003over 13 years ago
please continue

id love to see what happenes when hes daughter visits n gets some real cock

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Captivating Openning Act!!

Going to grab some Popcorn and a Coke be right back! Don't start the next act without me.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
ha, ha, ha ....lol

and rule 4 follow the first 3

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PLEASE!!??

An epilog or chapter 2 has to follow. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
What a sappy, immature power fantasy here.

If someone needs to feel more powerful in their life I guess writing a fantasy like this would serve.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Ha

Check this out. The family that cheats together, DIES TOGETHER.

HA HA

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
LET THE GAME BEGIN

oh, no do overs or mulligans, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Great Read

But should'nt we get on with the Revenge like calling the Father in-law and Brother in-law over to see their Faithfull wives in their predicament.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Sounds a fun game; how lucky to have a family gathering.

Now this is what I'm talking about. Here is a man with balls just a little upset about being left out of the fun I guess. I'm his wifey will make it up to him. The fact that he's admiring his grandfather's legacy just shows how sentimental a real man can get. How this scene ends leaves little to the imagination. However, I would like to suggest that author save wifey for last so they have a chance to reminisce on her dying love lol

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Gave it a 2

because you didn't finish what started out to be a good read.

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago
Perfect

If every story gets written until the final cheater is burned, nothing is left to the imagination.

My imagination says this could go several ways, and that's okay.

Good job. 5*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
I regret...

...that the writer of this tiny paragraph isn´t able to continue it and turn it into a real story

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
okay...

...so you managed to write half a story...so what? I would think that a story consists of more than a few sentences thrown together during a 5-minute lunchbreak...

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Absolutely marvelous! 'Nuff said!

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
The Orgy Game

"It's only just began"?

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Love it!

The Colt 45 makes a entry wound half an inch in diameter and would remove the entire other side of the head!

I'm afraid they will all have to die. But with strategic placement of each round (knees, palms etc.) it doesn't have to be quick. The knees remove the enemy's mobility and the palms the ability to respond. Then gut shots to bleed out painfully and slowly!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Fun

This is a lot of fun, if you're holding the colt.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Really weird guy

And I really like him! Damn, would like to see this go on and see what transpires. Nothing like a little fun.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Very funny!

Sometimes you find a little something in Loving Wives that makes the rest of the dross tolerable. This was very funny and by keeping it to one page made it very readable. Thanks. 4*

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Action action! Where's the action. Does he have a disappearing plan? Is he going to blast away?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
That was fun.

There is a self-destructive aspect to his behavior, but the idea is amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EXCELLENT

wish there was a follow up on how this ended...and more info on how this party started..how did hubby find out about it???

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Good but lacks a start and and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

loved it for what it was-of course it could be fleshed out or even adapted by numerous authors-im wanting more from this author

qfpUZs

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER

KooL.... one of the best stories on Literotica

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Great story. These poor cheaters are screwed, bot literally and figuratively.

OmegaopOmegaopabout 3 years ago

I know of those old .45 must have been a fun game

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Their could be a story here...but the dumb author did not finish it..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have removed the video recording first...then gave the rules.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Wretched.

The violent ravings of an emotionally stunted man with broken self-esteem. These hate-filled fantasies where weapons are used to achieve dominance and power over his wife and other enemies, are red flags for domestic abusers.

What’s really striking is that there is no story here, other than a criminally violent monologue. You can almost see him foaming at the mouth. This is the dream of too many men: violent control of women, by threatening mutilation and murder.

No wonder guys like this are impotent and lonely. Only an incredibly stupid and naive woman would have anything to do with this twisted freak. Every person with any emotional intelligence would and should stay clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, the game is marching them single file, down the stairs, out the the front door, bare assed, where the local TV station or his best friend lights up the front yard, cameras rolling, with story at eleven or just put it on the internet and let it go Viril, or both. That should take care of their jobs and their marriages, especially if he has wifey served while she is bare-assed on the front lawn. What do you think, Juderboy? Nice touch with that 45 revolver. You would want to make sure the loads are lighter than today's ammo, but other than that it should work fine, it's a Colt. Keep writing.

XYZ

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

You know a story is good when Cuckweiler comes to whine like a bitch.

Stick to the cuckyboy stories boy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rottweiler I'm so touched by your Woke PC tolerance of what these degenerate sein have done to him.

He's a broken man and they did that to him on purpose. The most dangerous person in the World is that one that has absolutely NOTHING to lose. THAT is what they created.

Now, is the firearm the best approach here?

But some people can be beaten into the realm of the no longer sane.

I'm sure that it's clear to you that I don't think wel km of your point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No Ending like Normal here right?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The wife is fucked,the sister in-law is fucked,the mother in-law majorly fucked,Tom the boss and the 300lb.asshole Leonard super freaking fucked.Oh! Yeah the black dude wish he was some where else,he's fuc- pardon me utterly screwed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Finish the story- 2 stars

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG9 months ago

Too bad more husbands don't own a Colt 45

remb95remb955 months ago

I like this guy and the way he thinks

Sandman87Sandman874 months ago

He should have used a 22 caliber Ruger. The 45 caliber is too big. No matter where you shot them, it would probably kill them. A 22 long rifle is powerful enough to fuck up the area that you shot in, but leave them alive. You could shot them all day long and not kill them. You might need a few clips.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eh, I stopped reading as soon as I got to the part about every single female in law being in on it. These "evil in-law," tropes get old. Not sure what goes through the mind of someone suggesting siblings along with parents are cool with having orgies, but it it dramatically decreases the interest in continuing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuderboy@juderboy
Married for more years than I can remember. But not anymore. I write about things that just pop into my head. But I don't post it UNLESS IT COULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIKE. Actually, some of that stuff did happen.