All Comments on 'Hubby'

by gk6h

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WRONG WORD

it should be Cucky Wimpy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worst story written

I don't know where you came from?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she leaves to goes next door

he does not let her back in.

end of story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You need an editor

I had trouble getting through this. You need to proof read, and edit before you post. Way too many errors to be ready to post this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 wonderful *

I hope this crap "the first and the last" for this new illeterate baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid loser of a story

nothing else to say about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quality Control Please! *

Why fill up the site with worthless crap like this? One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

UTTER GARBAGE, if you're going to post this shit at least have the decency to KNOW the right grammar, spelling and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worse than sick

utter garbage, dead wives tell no lies, and his wife doesn't even come to the level of lies

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Amazing....

Amazing how when I think that I've read the worst story ever, someone comes and write one even worse...The rating should have negative ratings...Now this one got the podium for the worst story ever...Congratulations...No comments needed for the wife and the husband!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Good one

You'll never be much of a writer but this had quite a funny ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious!

Congratulations on tossing a thick filet mignon to the crazies!

(However, in the tags, what the fuck is a "cockold" ???)

4* for the comedy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Don't pay any attention to the idiots critizing your story. It was a good one. I only wish it was more detailed. As a connisuer of eating cum filled pussy, I loved it. And that wet pussy belongs to my wife

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 9 years ago
To Anonymous - "Hillarious""

What is a cockold? A guy whose cock get's old from lack of use because his wife is a stupid whore! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why

why is it that most men have small dicks. knew a woman who ex had a monster. but the rich life was more to her liking. ex was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting.

Part 2, is that on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small cock, yes but..

after kids her pussy is loose, you could clap your hands in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gay

Gay gay gay gay,fuck you little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4?

4 inches, really? Such a cliché. Apparently whatever the length it produced some kids--or are they not his either?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Give up writing. That was shear unadulterated crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the worst story I ever read on here

first off no man would ever take this BS and secondly no woman would ever tell her husband that!! Dumb story

Dramalover357Dramalover357over 9 years ago
So What if

So what if he has a small dick. He still has his balls. Opps I guess not. Just another pussy guy story. Where's all of the real men?

I'm no writer but it seems that a lot of the writers a using this theme a lot. What's up?!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Another idiotic story written by an idiotic author

Who has some notion that all men are idiots. Have I missed anything? You don't need a big cock as an excuse to break your marriage vows, just an absolute disgust for your spouse. And if he's willing to have some guys load on his face then it's no wonder she hates him, he hates himself as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poorly written

Numerous errors made this virtually unreadable.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Garbage

Where the hell do some of these people get the idea they can write????? 1* cause they have nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"See it is always about you."

And her excuse basically boiled down to that it was all about her.

<P>

The big problem is that since we know all of his thoughts, his sudden act of going down on her was a complete reversal of what you wrote before that moment. From hiis every thought, his reaction should have been the complete opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Should

He should have threw her under the bus and hired a couple of black or Mexican girls to work her ass over. Kneecap the cheating bitch and break her arms and take a baseball bat and beat the dog shit out of her nasty cunt.

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
Not Enough

Sorry but your story fails. I'm not bashing it because it's a Cheating Wife story, or a Cuck Story, I'm criticizing it because it's lacking. There was no real attempt at character development, we have no idea who these people are, what their relationship is like, the closest you brought us to that was the opening dialogue but then you left it there. Then you moved into the Cheating Wife without any build up, there was no tension, no temptation, nothing to bring the reader in support of the wife, her fight for integrity in the face of an uncaring husband who takes her for granted. Finally you jump to the Size Queen with no emphasis on her dissatisfaction, or the temptation of greener pastures, hearing stories of magnificent sexual escapades from her closest friends, nothing like that. So ok, maybe this is a Porn or Stroke story but no, it's not even that. There is no detail into the sexual activity of the partners, whoever they are, no visuals, to thrilling dialogue between partners, no real description of anything sexual or provocative.

Try again but next time tell a story, build some tension, develop characters, or at least be graphically depict ive of something erotic.

toolman4243toolman4243over 9 years ago
Female writer?

Just can't see a real guy writing something so stupid......BALLS CHECK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So bad that it is good!

Man, there is plenty of trash on this site, but this has to go into the HOF of bad erotica. That alone is enough to add it to my favorites.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Thanks

For having him describe dried cum on his face in the first paragraph. Saved reading on. Thanks.

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Not even funny!

not worth the effort of writing!

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
STOP

Find something else to do as a hobby. Swim with sharks or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Fat nasty wife that doesn't want to give the breadwinner any sex while he provides a home, a van and and money. He is a loving husband. She goes next door for sex with unknown person while denying it to poor hubby. There is zero value to the fat ungrateful wife. Story sucked!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Crap

Please don't post any more stories until you can at least make them plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh shit - another retarded cum sucking faggot author.

Goddam it - who let the sewer caps off and these putrid asshole manifest into the lit world. Fucking assholes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eat your own shit, gk6h. you stinking faggot

Why don't you eat your mother's asshole, gk6h?? after she's had diarhea, of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
100% pathetic...

gk6h... invest your time in getting a life.

spud65spud65over 9 years ago
Hey!

When you leave those acidic comments you feed the authors need to be criticized. Closet masocist maybe. So, If you don't like the story or the premise just give it a one and move on. I seldom read any story below a 3 unless it's from a favored author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marriage saved?

While I prefer happy cucks and their wives, this couple may be on their way to that fun life. Some editing would make it an easier read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is English you second language?

Your prose reads like it is. That's some very bad writing man, the word crap springs to mind very easily. If you fancy yourself as a writer then you have a lot learn about everything. Sorry I can't be more positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it.

Regardless of any deficiencies, I thought it was erotic in a cucold way, and funny. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can taste it.

A guy in the restaurant business once told me that some people simply have a taste for shit. Any effort at making a great meal is a waste of time on those customers. Apparently true on Literotica as well. This is real crap. Enjoy your fans.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

She would be my ex... no question about it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Would have told her, you hit the door before I throw you through it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This is scored 2.5 times above what it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another stupid slut and cuck tale

Wow another one that makes Covid 19 seem fun. Stupid. Juvenile. Pathetic and another one that needs to be quarantined. Cuck a Doodle Do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This wasn't good

The thought of a woman peeling off her smelly, sticky underwear and putting my face in it makes me shudder. I was hoping he was going to wake up on the couch and say it was just a nightmare. Ok, he was genetically short changed. Not much he can do about that. Funny, he was good enough when she married him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck - a secret cuck story - why do they do this?

eljj5456eljj5456about 2 years ago
Do everyone a favor

Don't write any more of this stupid stuff unless you give the guy some balls

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

No, not for me. Should have known better from low story count

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

There are authors and stories that keep brining readers to Literotica. This is neither.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

do the site a favor.. never write anything again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous