All Comments on 'Hubby's Away 2'

by dirtriders

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

BULLSHIT! another swinger/fetish story.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Crap

Literotica needs a Swinger/Swap category . LW seems to be kind of a dumping ground . Open minded is not what I would call it , Stupid perhaps . Fortunately , swingers/swappers are in the minority , most people still demand fidelity in their spouse no matter what the situation . Most men and women are still territorial of their mates and will not even consider the possibility of somebody outside the marriage getting involved . Good for Them !!!!!! if you need or want something extra - STAY SINGLE ! willing cuckolds are not men at all , they gave that right to be called a man away the second they put up with a cheating wife or their own gayish desires to want to watch . Women who put up with a cheating husband need to take the guy to the cleaners in divorce . Why people today no longer fear HIV is beyond arrogance . You cant trust people in this lifestyle , period . People in this lifestyle ( swingers ) cant be trusted , they will lie and manipulate anybody to get what they want and have no actual respect for marriage or people who dont want that lifestyle . This story was very dull and cheap .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The story seems to be rushed a bit

It's a good concept, but the story needs to build up to the point of the erotic sex scene.

The scene needs to be set up a little better, and a couple of thoughts I had about the work:

Maybe having her husband have a conversation with the man that fucked her, and making it a set-up with the wife not being aware that she is set-up. I think that would bring more realism to the scene.

Maybe the wife should have a little discipline for her actions of giving herself to another man, without having permission from her husband.

Maybe have her finish being fucked with her pussy full of her lover's cum before the husband shows himself. Faking anger, he then forces her have a double penetration. one in the pussy and one in the ass, with both of the men giving her a hard fucking. After they fuck her hard, they could Hi-five each other, and laugh at her as she is lays totally fucked on the bed.

Anyway the story just needs something to make it a complete story. I hope that you continue this concept with the wife being a little slut for her husband.

Thanks for the post.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Ready START!!!!!

FINISH?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hubby's Away 1...

...where is it?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cucks been gone ten years now, whore is running wild.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Then hubby left with Tony. "So long slut. I thought you were a cheating skank whore but needed to prove it. Hope you get fucked over the same way you just did me."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous