All Comments on 'Human Android Ch. 11'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Now, that's what I'm talking about. I don't remember the Prof getting her pussy pierced, but I like how you ran with the story. Getting the daughter tied up in the games was great, and how you went about getting her an implant was absolutely brilliant. I would never have thought of that!

Take your time on the next chapter. I like these longer installments and will wait patiently for another example. Great job!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks Ferrumitzal, glad you liked it. Was thinking maybe the milking would only appeal to a few readers. Hoped others could ignore that and get on with the rest of the story. Anne had her lips pierced in a previous chapter, lost count of everything that has happened to her, and in which chapter.

I figured this would be a last chapter, but then, it ended up with the daughter involved, and a football guy ready to play with them both. At this rate, every character she has bumped into, will have to have another go at her. Even the nerdy guy in her bedroom bathroom.

I was thinking of ending it by chapter 3 or 4. So maybe this will run for awhile yet. Bringing in more androids, more games, and more important women, to be brought low. The bimbo and pet type stories are a favourite at the moment. I seem to have themes for awhile and bring those into every story. Hence the Lady and the student stories. I'm working on the guys business, bringing in more women to be made into Bimbo's.

A failing in my stories for some readers, is that I can't create an absolute shit of a character; an outright bad guy. I try to make the bad guy/woman ordinary, but with a mean streak, in a particular situation. Like the uncle, he was just playing around, thinking she too was kinky and enjoyed being humiliated. The footballer too wasn't nice but we find her has returned with a reasonable side to him - if making a mother and daughter his sex slaves can possibly be seen in this way!

The blow up chair was something I thought of years ago, don't know if it exists, but it is in an old story never published.

Thanks again for your helpful suggestions, feel free to email, especially Ferrumitzal with your sensible suggestions, and anyone else too, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent work!

I agree with Ferrumitzal, take as long as you need. Just don't stop! I have crazy sexual fantasies that no one else comes close to wrighting about. If you have to please leave this series open ended so you could come back to it.

I like that you put a man of action in charge of Ann. Her daughter getting implanted was inevitable.

In the previous chapter Ann left home to get some sex toys because she was frustrated. All she had to do was buy them and go home to use them. Some how she wound up warming her self up with a quick wank on the dildo at the sex shop and changing into slutty cloths. She met some boys who, seeing her slutty cloths and aroused state, propositioned her. There were 5 or 6 I think. She gave 1 a blowjob while the other two fucked her and then cleaned thier dicks with her mouth. Next she was told to whore her self out at some adult themed bar where she had sex with 4 more guys and was hooked up to a sinister sex machine for an undisclosed number of hours. (BTW I loved the sex machine. Very close to my fantasy.)

In my fantasy her master would have her in the strictest of bondage with things you've introduced earlier in this and other of your series. The implant was switched on she had that skinsuit that you established in ep.1 works in conjunction with the implant to follow the program. A Chinese egg was in her pussy and a chastity belt with lock and key kept everyone but her master away from her pussy. At night the maid bot was vacuum sealed in a latex and a charging plug (vibrating dildo) was inserted into her so maid bot could be charged for the next day. She does run on batteries after all.

Yours truly, Anonymous

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks for your comment. It left me wondering how I could fit the last para, latext wrapping, into the story. Even if you were the only one to enjoy the wrapped mummy, it would be worth trying, though I am sure there are others.

Did you read the Robot Whore - she is wrapped and packed in a box, to be delivered to a whore house. Also, Not so fun Games, boxed and attached to a machine. Brandi and Kelly are caged and attached to machines, sort of, can't remember the chapter. The Human Doll too.

Didn't realise how often this happens in my stories! I guess a special story is called for here! Yes, agreed, Professore Anne needs to be taken care of, and her daughter needs to be trained. Hope you all like the twists and turns of the plot. The next chapter will consolidate what has happened so far, with less twists. In other words the two sex slaves are put through their paces, experimented with, and stored safely away when not needed. After that? Who knows, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ABsolutely perfect

..and so is the ending!

I also love the way you write your storis, so inventive!

You talked about Robot WHore: when will you do a new part? That was so great too!

And "Olivia", another way to dominate a woman, needs another chapter... she's under the influence of a guy but needs to think again by herself and realise she has to obey. She needs, like Rebecca here, to feel humiliation again, in the hands of people knowing her.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Yes, I've read most of your stories. I think this series should stay open because Ann and her daughter are so open. 12 pages of different games? We haven't scratched the surface. Plus if you write a chapter in a different story and feel like you're going easy on the lady, you can do the exact same thing but way more brutal to Ann. Pretty much anything you have done to any other ladies in your stories could be done to Ann and she would have to smile and say thank you.

Yours truly, Anonymous

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
This better not be the end!

We're waiting, hoss! Chapter 11 was great and really showed the potential of both the story and the author. Don't leave it dangling like that, though. With Rebecca now in the picture, you have the opportunity to completely remake how she thinks, and how she relates to her mother. That could be kinky.

Definitely going to need very large, obvious nipple rings. Dedicated control so she can't be accidentally taken over by someone else. Daily breast-feedings for breakfast before school. A mother responsible for overseeing her training (a bit of a dominatrix as the old professor's ways shine through the programming). Butt plug training. Clit ring. I could go on and on.

The one thing I could see going wrong would be to include others in the scene. With Rebecca being a popular college student, the odds of the situation being discovered are pretty good if Master doesn't play his cards close to his vest. Not to say there shouldn't be a night in the whore house to humiliate her, but isolation from her known surroundings is the best bet while the program really sinks in.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
Of course!

At least a couple more chapters, then we will see how it goes. Have an idea how to bring the professor and daughter round to being aware of what is happening to them. Makes the humiliaiting situations more tense.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
The next chapter

Chapter 12 is being edited and is several pages. It should be on line by Friday. Looking at the scores it seems there are just a few interested in this series now. Or, maybe the writting is becoming stale.

Some fresh input would be good to spur it along. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome as they can inspire the situations. Its my job to keep them in character and develop the plot. Hope you enjoy the new chapter, and are re-assured that the subesquent chapter is already underway - leading on from, well you'll see.

Anne and her daughter will again become aware of what is hapening to them in chapter 13.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enjoying the story so far!

I'm still really enjoying this series, especially this last chapter. I'm not that into humiliation but I love how the mother's personality has slowly been changing... love the idea of the daughter being brought into it all too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd cut out his liver and kidneys and feed it to him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7252 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES