Human Android Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob watched her fingering her pussy under the skirt. There was something wrong with this. Or maybe, she had been hiding a nymphomaniac persona, behind a priggish image. Perhaps her husband couldn't cope with it any longer, so left, leaving her super frustrated.

"Tell me what you want, horny slut," he asked, wishing he had a record of this, incase it later blew up in his face.

"Fill your horny slut, with cock, sir," Anne gasped.

"Bend over the desk, you horny slut," he told her. He helped her out of the chair, letting her collapse over the edge of the desk. He lifted the skirt and pulled her panties down. He kicked one of her feet away, spreading her legs. He slapped her hand away from between her legs, where she had been rubbing her clit.

"You sure you want this? Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Please, sir, fuck your horny slut hard," Anne cried out.

Her pussy looked red and sore, from ill use. He shoved his cock into her, thrusting deep, and she moaned a guttural sound of satisfaction. She gripped his cock tight, as he pumped away at her, speeding up toward an orgasm. He wasn't bothering about what she wanted, as he simply needed to cum, to relieve the ache in his balls.

She had started this and he would finish it. He spurted into her, a convenient hole to deposit his load. He pushed his cock as deep as possible, reaching into her, filling her up.

She held still while a second orgasm rolled around her body, in waves of pleasure. At last she had been satisfied.

Bob pulled out of her, before he shrank from her wet cunt, and sat himself down in her chair. He put a big hand on her back. "Stay there, I want to watch my sperm leak from your cunt," he told her.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, for fucking your horny slut," she murmured.

He knew the meaning of a word he wanted, but couldn't bring it to mind. Depressive wasn't it. Submissive was the word. The professor must be a submissive, under all that high and mighty bluster. He was treating her with contempt, and she was taking it, responding as though she were used to it.

He turned to the computer to look the word up, wanting to get more detailed information. Her medical records were on screen. She had been booking an appointment, with the university surgeon. He scanned the records, looking for something to use against her.

"Implant?" he said. He read further, finding out what it was for. It was difficult to believe the bitch professor had submitted to a pleasure device. He sat back in her chair, deep in thought. The sex games on it must have been a desperate move, to hold onto a failing marriage. Reading between the incomprehensible medical terms, he began to see why she might be behaving like this.

He found studying hard, yet when he wanted to achieve something, he could work things out for himself.

"Have you had the implant on for too long?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she answered. Anne was hardly conscious of his questions, but the program deeply imbedded in her mind, could take care of simple things.

He learnt it was her daughter who left her in this state, over the last few days. It should have only been active for an hour or two, so it was no wonder she was in a daze. Her daughter had punished her, probably blaming her for the father leaving home.

He sighed heavily. They had everything, yet they were throwing it all away. If his parents had the wealth and prestige that family had, well, who knew what might have been. They were poor, though happy, and still together after thirty years of marriage, after struggling to bring up two children. Bob was beginning to think maybe, he hadn't had it so bad after all.

The professor was a thorough bitch, always wanting to run things her own way. He remembered she had expelled a girl that got pregnant. Right now, she was a pussy cat, for all he had to do was stroke her, to get the damn woman to submit.

Access to the system at her level would certainly come in handy. He wrote down the passwords she gave him. He still hadn't worked out what to do with her yet. Backing out of the detailed records, he came to a list of names. Under hers was, Draper, Rebecca.

It might reveal something of use. Nothing of interest there, no condemning secrets he could use against Rebecca. She was due for a check-up, later today. He grinned wickedly. It was worth a try. He copied a few records from the mothers file into hers. The surgeon's authorization went with them, and he added her mother's authorization too.

"Stand up," he told the professor. She stood before him, with her skirt around her waist, showing off the pierced pussy lips. He couldn't help pulling on them, and was surprised, when she pushed her cunt toward him, offering it.

He looked up at her face, seeing a vacant expression, now knowing why she looked so dazed. It wasn't from a party after all. He chuckled, wondering what he could do with her next. The last thing he wanted was to ruin her reputation, for he wanted to use the professor, to pass this course.

He noticed wet patches over her breasts. "Open your blouse. Pull the bra off," he told her. He was still fascinated with how obedient she was. Girls had yielded to him, just because he was the college football hero, but they had their limits.

Milky fluid leaked from her breasts, and here too, she was pierced. Everyone knew how big her breasts were, but seeing them like this, was something else. Some of the girls he knew wore a bra to enhance their cleavage. The professor wore one to hold them in.

"Get down on the carpet, on all fours," he told her. He reached for a vase and emptied the dry flowers into a waste bin. He realized it was no good, for there wasn't enough room under her breasts, where they dangled almost to the floor. He tipped out a desk tidy, and slid that under her big milky breasts.

"You're a cow, ready for milking," he chuckled. He began to milk her plump breasts, tweaking the nipples and twisting the rings piercing them. He stopped suddenly when she mood like a cow.

"Damn!" he whispered. He figured a new game had been triggered. She was acting like a cow, enjoying having her breasts squeezed and the nipples pulled. "Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, thank you for milking your cow, sir" she said, managing to sound as though she were mooing.

She dried up but he continued playing with the big tits, enjoying the feel of them. He stopped on seeing she was becoming turned on by it. He wasn't ready to fuck her yet. She obediently stood up for him to look her over. It was hard to think of this woman as the bitch professor. Her breasts were out on show, and her pussy glistened with his cum.

"Pull your clothes back together," he ordered. She looked disappointed he wasn't going to play with her. It wasn't a good idea leaving her like this. He tried to think what to do with her. The maid game seemed the most innocuous, yet even that left her vulnerable.

"You are a maid, my maid. Maid?" he pondered. The guys mentioned a maid, this morning. At a party there was a maid-bot with big tits. They had played with them and milked them. "Fuck!" he exclaimed.

Bob had her attention now. She swung her hips as though switched on, ready for something. "Were you a maid at a party last night? What did you wear?" Shit! The stupid daughter had used fellow students, to punish her mother.

A thought came to mind, not believing it could be true, but it was a possibility. "Did you go to a party dressed as a maid-bot before that? Did I fuck you?" Shit! He had nearly taken the professor to the frat-house, for the guys to use as a fuck slut. He had been drunk enough to carry out too.

In this state she wouldn't last long at the university and he needed her too keep his grades high. If she went down, so would he. "When I'm not around you'll behave normally. You will be Professor Draper as usual, do you understand that?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she answered. A look of relief flashed into her eyes for a moment, only to be replaced by the vacant look. There was still a glimmer of the old self, so he would have to work on her to undo the damage.

***

They arrived at her home without encountering anyone, which was a relief to Bob. Rebecca wasn't there, as an added bonus. He worked on the professor with instructions, repairing and rebuilding the woman she once was. He managed a partial re-construction, hopefully enough to keep her out of trouble.

It was getting late. He had better go and collect Rebecca.

***

Walking into the medical building he looked for a member of staff. Of course there would only be a temporary doctor and a nurse during the break. He had relied on the relief doctor, simply following the surgeons notes. It had worked too. They were probably on an extended break somewhere.

Walking behind the front desk, he looked through the records, to find where Rebecca was recuperating. Conveniently she was in the first ward, just through the doors.

Still confused from the operation, she was unable to resist. She walked with him holding tight, wobbling along to the vehicle parked outside. Once at home she revived somewhat. She tried to get up from the chair, but was still too dizzy.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. At least her voice had come back at full strength.

"I had to collect you from the clinic," he smiled.

"Why you? Why was I still there anyway, it was only supposed to be a check up," she complained. "I want you to go, right now," she petulantly told him.

"Don't you want to know what happened at the clinic?" he asked. He kept a straight face, not wanting to reveal his excitement, yet relishing telling her the news.

"What happened? How do you know?" she asked. She looked confused and disturbed.

"You had an implant fitted," he told her, waiting for a reaction.

She put a hand to the back of her head, feeling a small shaved patch, still slightly sore. "Shit! Did you do this? How the hell did you do this to me?" she shouted at him. Her eyes went wide, cutting off the question why.

"You shit! You are in big trouble, I'll get my mother to expel you!" she ranted.

"You're such a bitch. I guess you get it from your mother, all this prissy, holier than though attitude. You both think you're better than anyone else," he quietly spoke.

The calmness of his voice held her, frightening her.

"In fact, that might be a good start to your initiation. Rebecca, you are a bitch," he announced slowly and clearly.

She looked at him with a startled look, as though he were mad. She needed to get away from him, to hide away in her bedroom. A sense of dread was overtaking her, making it difficult to think straight. She slid from the chair, onto the floor, still weak from the minor operation.

He stood to help her, but she didn't want him anywhere near her, let alone touching her. She looked up and growled at him. To her satisfaction he backed away, slumping back into the chair.

Raising her body onto all fours, she was prepared to crawl away, despite the indignity of it. She looked up at him, to tell the bastard he was going to pay for this, "Bark, bark, yip," she said.

Her eyes again widened, with the whites showing wildly. She tried again. "Woof," she managed, before choking on the sound of her voice. She looked at him, wanting to ask what he had done to her, not daring to speak.

"Is that you, Rebecca," a voice came from the kitchen.

It was clearly her mother, and she sounded her old self. The strident voice was reassuring. Mom would sort this damn boy out. How dare he treat her like this! She was so angry, she could bite his leg.

The familiar sound of the kitchen door swinging open and the purposeful stride of her mother calmed her. She stayed where she was, looking at him, trying not to growl like a bitch.

"There you are, where have you been?" her mother asked.

Rebecca held back from complaining, hating the idea of barking like a dog. She was going to be rescued from this terrible situation, and that bastard would get a well deserved haranguing from mother. He would be expelled and arrested, for this terrible deed. She sighed with relief. This nightmare would soon be over.

Anne walked in and stared at her daughter on the floor, worried that she might be ill. She caught sight of Ben, sitting in an easy chair, and forgot all about her.

"Oh! Master," Anne gasped. She lifted the dress around her waist, and got onto the floor. She sat on her haunches, with knees spread, and placed her hands palm upwards, on her knees.

"Sorry master, your slave, didn't know her master was here," she said, with a plaintive tone.

Rebecca gasped then yapped loudly. She cut off the offensive noise. What the hell had happened to her mother? Of course, it was the implant! She shivered in fear, for there would be no help from mom. Her mother was his slave, and she was behaving like a dog. Those fucking implants! He must have activated her mothers, turning her into his slave. It wasn't a bluff; she too, really did have an implant.

"How may slave serve master?" Anne asked.

"Sit there and be a good slave," Ben stated. He watched the woman bow her head in supplication.

"As for you, bitch, listen to me," he loudly spoke. "You are a bitch in heat, my pet bitch in heat," he stated.

Rebecca understood the difference between this order and the previous. She didn't like the implications one bit. She backed away, pushing up against the chair she had fallen from. She wanted to scamper away from him, to find a nice warm basket, before it was too late.

This time she became aware of something, like a whisper in her mind. She hadn't been prepared for it before, though now she could feel it, like a cloud descending over her thoughts. The mist crept in, as much as she tried to stop it. Alien ideas warped their way in, from every direction, taking her over. It felt as though her mind was shrinking into a small circle, with the mist encompassing her thoughts.

"Woof," she managed to say, meaning to plead with him, to stop this awful game.

"Come here, my horny, pet bitch," Bob said, slapping his knees.

Not wanting to, she nevertheless moved toward him. She shook her hips, as though waging a tail. It was all too much for her, she just let go, letting the game take over. She bounded to him, almost jumping onto his lap.

"Down, bitch. Calm down, there, there, good bitch," he said, while stroking her. He slapped her ass playfully, and felt her firm bottom. She rolled over for him to stroke her tummy. She opened her legs wide, when his big hand went between her legs.

"You are such a cute bitch, a real bitch on heat," he told her.

He rubbed her crotch vigorously, eliciting little yelping noises of pleasure. Rebecca was crying inside, from the shame of it. She could feel her body responding to his touch, heating up with lust. She closed her legs on his hand and began riding it. She was rubbing her sex, through the jeans, against his big beefy hand.

"That's enough, bitch," he told her. A dog doesn't wear clothes, take them off. "You too, slave," he said, to her mother."

She scratched at them, but her hands were acting like paws. She was desperate to get them off, in case her master became angry with her.

"Here, calm down, sit still," he ordered. Bob managed to get her clothes off, despite the wriggling. He ran his fingers over her naked body. She rolled over on her back, relaxing her legs, letting them slide apart, almost sideways. She wasn't being prissy now! She was playing the part, as his bitch in heat, to perfection.

Her mother looked impressive, the way she squatted, with back straight, pushing her large breasts up and out.

"That's enough, the slave needs attention," he told the bitch. "It's milking time," he announced. She was leaking. "Come on bitch, help your master," he told Rebecca.

She looked at him with her head to one side, not understanding what he meant.

"Come on, lick the slave," he told her, in a commanding voice.

Rebecca gave him the sideways look again, but reluctantly crawled over to her mother. She sniffed her ass, then her pussy, giving it a lick. Finding it was wet she continued to lick her mother's pussy.

"Not there, you naughty bitch," Bob said, and playfully slapped her ass. Rebecca looked up at him with a mournful look, sorry that she had done something wrong, yet not understanding what it was.

He thought about what she had so naturally done, and how he could use this stupid bitch later.

"Lick these tits, horny bitch," he ordered.

She sniffed at the big breasts then licked a nipple. Once tasted, she carried on licking.

"Suck on a breast properly," he ordered. Although a dog couldn't suck, she obeyed the order. He was pleased to see his slave put an arm around Rebecca's head, while her daughter fed on mother's milk.

They changed to the other swollen teat, continuing to feed, and be fed.

Bob was thinking about what to do with Rebecca, now he had her helpless. Besides the obvious, he would have to make long term plans. The bitch idea had kept her quiet, while the implant took over. He looked forward to playing with his new toy tonight, trying out different games.

He needed to give her instructions, so another game was needed. In the morning, she would have to become a sex slave, like her mother, as it was easier to control them that way. They were susceptible, and more capable of carrying out orders.

He smiled at the comforting picture, of a mother breast feeding her daughter. It was delightfully salubrious, with them both being naked, and the daughter being eighteen. His smile widened, at the thought that it was so symmetrical, like yin and yang, having a mother and daughter as his sex slaves.

There were so many possibilities to contemplate.

Mother had been milked dry. She took a hold of her daughters face, and wiped it with the pair of panties she had just taken off.

They looked at him expectantly. He could see Anne's hand twitching, guessing that she was feeling that insistent throbbing between the legs. Rebecca was a bitch on heat, wanting satisfaction.

"Undress me, slave," Bob ordered. He was looking forward to this. Perhaps Professor Draper could teach her daughter some tricks.