All Comments on 'Humiliated by My Own Sister Ch. 02'

by SissyAnne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome

Love it, geat work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
humuliation is the best

and when It comes from your own sister that makes it special. Sissies have the most fun 4yourpleasureiam Please PM me and humiliate me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A masterpiece imo

This is one of the greatest stories here, I hope you continue with other chapters and other stories in the future. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice idea, bad writing

You got good ideas but your writing got to improve a lot.....and I love sissy bitches like you who love being humiliated...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Keep them coming!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Miss Sarah

Some would claim Sarah was an evil manipulative bitch to her brother,but its like the proverbial "Bitter Sweet" type of situation,sure Sarah humiliates him,but looking at this head-on Sarah is certainly showing her brother a lot of attention,and like her orders to him she refers to him as a Good Sissy.

Doesn't that tell you Sarah is just as much in love with her brother as he is with her,she just uses dominating behavior to show her brother she loves him.Does that make Sarah as a controlling evil bitch,no way,she just wants Ethan to her the love she wants.Honestly both Sarah and Ethan have a unique incestual love affair they both enjoy,so I say more power to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like sucking a womans toes is so much like sucking cock. Love it and to do it for a woman you love like a sister or Mother is the best. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous