Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Love this story. Please keep it up.

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago
Great Story

Please keep the story going. I want more!!

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
don't stop now

its going good

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Need more

besides you haven't ended things with his dad. We want to how he gets royally fucked over.

DomkinkmaleDomkinkmaleover 6 years ago
Nice story addition

I look forward to you continuing the story and see where you take it.

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Good story but......

It's been a really good mom/son story up to this point, however the whole idea of of an aunt and her daughter both even being willing to consider jumping into an incestous, polyamorous relationship with a cousin/nephew they would barely recognize strains the limits of the suspension of disbelief. I realize this is a fantasy, but to keep readers invested in my opinion there needs to have some information added that won't make this unbelievable possibility appear possible. Maybe Sandy and her sister have flirted with an incestuous relationship in their history together. Maybe his cousin has had a long term crush on him for years but kept it secret because of it being so taboo. Perhaps the aunt and daughter are already intimate and the possibility of starting a luxerious new life in another country where no one knows of their true genetic relationship with trusted members of an extended family already in place. In my opinion to keep the fantasy relatable and believable on a level readers can follow and not give up on it. To be honest, even if two sisters were attracted to each other what are the odds they would both be willing to risk their reputations, family relationships, careers and legal troubles. This is multiplied exponentially by adding a second generation on both sides who don't even know each other.

You have done a great job explaining and showing how a mother and son who are very familiar with each other found ways to move past those taboo boundaries. Now to do it with a bisexual aunt and cousin at the same time will take four times the work at least. So I recommend bringing them into the fold one at a time and adding fortuitous coincidences like Sandy and her sister always being at least attracted to each other even if they never acted on it. Also, the cousin is also probably going to have to be at least open to the idea of being with a woman from the start. Otherwise it is just too big of a jump to leap into sex with her mom and aunt without a MAJOR extended subplot.

Great start on a very hot story. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Additional thoughts

I didn't want you to think I was being negative about your work in my previous comments. You did a good job setting up the main characters' motivations in your previous chapters. Sandy was a submissive, beautiful woman in desperate need of emotional support and sexual relief. Her son had been sexually attracted to her for years and genuinely loved her on multiple levels. Plus you know, she is HOT. What more motivation does a horny young guy need?

As far as Sandy's willingness to bring her sister and her daughter into their bed, well she as much said that a benefit to that happening would be her knowing she "stuck it" to and out performed her pig of a soon to be ex-husband. This is believable. However when the shit hits the road she needs to realize just how much she is risking for what is in essence a revenge fantasy. This is especially true for Daphne and the plan for getting her preggers. Although to your credit you seem to already be heading that off at the pass.

Again, thanks for your work and good luck wrapping it up as equally well as you started it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying this story!

Please keep it going!!!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Still Awesome

This is an awesome story, but just have it between here and Steven. Have them get married (having milked Robert for all is worth). Any man who treats women as bad as he did, needs every drop of blood drained from him (figuratively of course)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

All five works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapters 5-10

You have so many more chapters to write . You haven't developed any minor characters yet. You've got 2 classmates,1 aunt and a cousin. Not to mention the father and his secretary. You introduced these people and now you want to quit the story . Hopefully you just need a little encouragement . FINISH THE DAMN STORY !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Look forward to reading more parts.

Thanks

beretta84beretta84over 6 years ago
what happens...

if sandy really is pregnant & hubby finds out before the divorce is final? that could complicate things.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
I can’t wait for the next Chapters!

I agree Sandy being pregnant could complicate the divorce and the potential money they’ll need to live on. Please hold off on her getting pregnant until the divorce is final. But I do want her pregnant. I can’t wait to read what happens with Karen and Rachel. I’d love to read that Karen and Rachel have been already playing together for years. So, the news of Sandy and her son is welcome news to them. I want Sandy to have a 3way sex scene with her sister and niece before she comes back home to her son. Please don’t keep us waiting to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

more please

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Continue please.

If you do not write several more chapters I will go nuts. Very much as if a musician did not resolve the piece he is playing. I would be waiting for the second shoe to drop and it would never fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more kink

i would like to see some watersport and toilet play

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story.

It’s a great story and I can’t wait to read the next chapter, but your drowning it with the lovey-dovey aspect it’s starting to kill the mood of the story. Keep up the good work!

patama2017patama2017over 6 years ago
more

keep it cumming.....

hfarid9815hfarid9815over 6 years ago
he's got to fuck aunt karen

wonderful plot on the story line. and throwing daphne to the wolves is a great twist.

it could use a little toning down on the gushy pet names.

but please continue. thank you.

kentuukentuuover 6 years ago

it family coming

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Why not go the whole hog

Fuck the whole three of them and give them all a belly full of arms and legs...know that would be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Over doing it.

I have to agree with hfarid9815,the sweetie ,honey,gush is too much.It sounds like a couple trying to fake in public like they have a great relationship

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
FULL AGREEMENT WITH DARKDANCE69

THIS PERSON BRINGS UP SOME VERY INTERESTING POINTS AND SOLUTIONS. LET'S TRY TO KEEP THIS FANTASY A LITTLE MORE ON THIS SIDE OF REALITY. IT HELPS TO BELIEVE IN POSSIBILITIES IF THEY ACTUALLY SOUND IN TRUE IN REALITY OR AVAILABLE BY SOME UNKNOWN HIDDEN FACTS. NOW AS FOR MAMA GETTING PREGGO, WELL ISN'T THAT A LITTLE CRAZY CONSIDERING THAT MOM AND DAD ARE STILL MARRIED AND MOST DIVORCES TAKE A YEAR OR MORE TO SETTLE. WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN LATER ON IN A NEW LOCAL? SO, AS FAR AS THIS STORY GOES, IT IS PRETTY GOOD READING AND I HOPE THE AUTHOR HAS CONTINUED TO GIVE CREDIT TO HIS OWN STORYLINE. TRY NOT TO LET OTHERS TELL ONES OWN STORY, FORE THEN THE STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR.

RiseOneRiseOneover 3 years ago

Too sweet for me. I can't stand how they must point out "I love you, darling. I'm yours, you're mine" in every sentence. I'm not saying it's bad, but not my kink.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love it. AAAAA++++

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a well written series. Character and plot development continues in a somewhat disjointed fashion. Although Stephen is 18-19 years old, he is mature enough to realize that his mother needs an experienced dominant male to truly satisfy her needs. He needs to start researching the subject. Although he respects and loves Sandy, he has not accepted the fact that his mother wants to be physically and mentally dominated but not mistreated. Somewhere, he and she must establish hard boundaries that are mutually acceptable/agreeable to both lovers, e.g. I cannot do blood play, cutting or piercing on someone. Failure to establish/accept hard "No" this will result in disaster.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still very good 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym52Gym528 months ago

I concur with Foxterot7a, Steven needs to acquire the knowledge of how to rien in his mother's effervescent attitude and set proper boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just can't understand Sandy. I'm starting to think she's bipolar or something. She continues to profess her love for her son and wants to be his alone, but it seems she is so casually wanting him to fuck other people. Incest and sharing just don't reconcile as far as I'm concerned, and certainly not this casually. If I were the son I'd be really worried about this desire she has to have him fuck other people. It's kind of ruining the story for me at this point and sadly I know how it's going to end up. Sadly I think her husband damaged her mentally and it has caused deep-seated insecurities that manifest as her wanting to share her son so he doesn't wander or cheat, even though that wouldn't ever happen. She should seek therapy and he should become more dominant to get a handle on things. Alas, this ain't happening - or at least, it's too little, too late - and it will just result in him fucking other people at his mom's request. Hopefully she doesn't fuck other guys; bad enough tolerating other girls but guys is just a step too far.

Anyway, since sharing and poly stuff is happening soon enough, I really hope that plan with Daphne happens. The way mom laid it out was super hot. Stop teasing if it's not going to happen. That's just cruel. It would be pretty awesome and such sweet revenge to rub that in asshole dad's face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous