Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers

I leaned down to kiss and nibble on each of her nipples which hardened instantly at the attention I gave them. Sandy pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips. "I like being on top of you, baby," she murmured as she leaned down to lick and kiss my ear.

"Do plan to tell Aunt Karen you may be pregnant?" I asked Sandy.

She chuckled, "I think that bit of news may be a little too much to drop on her this time. I'm sure she'll be happy I'm divorcing Robert as well as totally shocked about you and me but to tell her I may be pregnant with our baby could put her in cardiac arrest so I think I'll wait until I'm sure I'm pregnant to share that with her."

Sandy lifted herself upwards and placed the head of my hard cock against the soft lips of her pussy which we already soaked with the feminine honey of her vaginal juices. She drove herself down taking it all at one time.

She grinned at me and said, "I'm getting used to you now and I love having you inside me. It's wonderful just feeling how much it fills me without us even having to move. I saw a kit online that said you could use it to make a mold of a man's cock. I want to get one. We can make a dildo with it that will be just like cock and get a little vibrator 'thingy' to put inside, then I can feel like you are inside me whenever I want."

"You're kinky, baby," I told her with a smile.

"Yes," she replied, "I'm kinky. I'm also perverted for you all the time, my darling baby boy. That's why I'm your angel slut."

I had no real reply for that so I just laughed softly and told her she had to either fuck me or feed me.

My beautiful Sandy lifted herself off my cock, spun her body around positioning her pussy in front of my mouth with her own mouth hovering above my now throbbing cock. Let's have a nice creamy appetizer before I make dinner," moaned my little angel slut. "Eat my pussy while I suck your sweet hard cock. Give me your delicious hot spunk and don't hold back," she continued as I felt her finger probing to enter my tight anus while she plunged her mouth onto my cock.

"Oh God, Sandy, yes," I groaned into her dripping slit, "Suck me deep. Make me cum for you."

I could not have stopped myself from exploding into her hot wet mouth even if I wanted to when I felt her finger drive into my ass to massage my prostate. "Damn, that feels so fucking good," I murmured as my balls reacted to the powerful suction of her mouth and the pressure of her probing finger. I felt the torrent of my jism surge through my throbbing cock and erupt into her hungry mouth.

I clutched at the cheeks of her writhing ass and licked the hard little nub of her clit. Her body shuddered as she sprayed the sweet honey of her own juice into my mouth.

"I love you, Steven," my mom said after swallowing my offering of sperm.

"I love you, Sandy," I replied breathlessly, "but let's get some food now. I'm starving for real food."

"Yes, my love," she said as she rolled off me.

We went to the kitchen to have something to eat. I told Sandy not to bother with cooking a full meal and suggested we just have some soup and sandwiches instead. She smiled and thanked me for being so thoughtful but assured me she would cook if I wanted something more.

"The only thing I want is for you to be sure you don't get too involved with Aunt Karen and decide not to come home," I teased her.

"Not a chance, baby, but I am going to try to get her to 'play'," she teased me in return. "Besides, I want you to give her what I am sure she really needs, a good caring man who will fuck her and make her feel really good about herself as a woman again. I don't know why but I want you to have another woman and I want her to have you. I guess I'll just feel more secure about it if the woman is my sister," Sandy told me.

"Sweetheart, I keep telling you I do not want any woman other than you," I said to Sandy.

"I know. That's what you keep telling me, but I really do want to see you with another woman. Maybe it is because your father cheated on me so many times that I feel I won't worry so much about it with you if I encourage you to have another lover especially if I'm there with you," Sandy explained.

"Let's not think about that right now because I love you and I want only you," I said to further reassure her.

We finished eating, cleaned up the few dishes from dinner and returned to the bedroom.

Sandy kept making little comments about wanting to see me with Karen, my aunt, and my cousin, Rachel. I knew if she kept this up I would become as obsessed with it as she was. The whole idea of us all being together as a loving and intimate family was beginning to intrigue me. However, just because Sandy's hormones had shifted into overdrive did not mean Aunt Karen and Rachel might have the same incredible urges. The whole incest thing was becoming less and less of an issue for me and I was getting anxious to see Sandy and Aunt Karen together. I decided to "push" Sandy's buttons a little to see how she would react.

"Sandy, perhaps you could suggest that Aunt Karen and Rachel come here to visit us for a few days in the near future. We could all get to know each other a lot better and see how they might feel about being with us on a more permanent basis. Rachel will probably be somewhat reluctant about the sexual part and I seriously doubt Aunt Karen will do anything that would cause a problem between her and Rachel," I told her.

"I understand, baby, and I think that is a wonderful idea. Karen might actually agree to visit since your father won't be around and I agree that Rachel could complicate things, but she is a young woman. Her natural curiosity might help sway her to at least give it a try. Even if it doesn't work out for the four of us to be together in the long run, you and I will still have each other and our baby," Sandy replied as she lovingly patted her tummy and smiled at me.

Sandy put her arm across my chest, draped her leg over my thigh and nestled her head into my shoulder. She was happy and that was what mattered most to me. My mother was also my lady and she was safely with me. I held her close and kissed her tenderly.

This story has taken on a life of its own. Many of you have given me wonderful suggestions and I hope to incorporate as many of them as possible into the story. I have tossed my original outline into the trash so now I'm flying by the seat of my pants. I have no idea where the story will lead us. I only hope you will enjoy it.

Shall I continue or just let the story end now? I'm teasing you. I think you want to read more, or do you? ;-)

OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers
12