Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gave a five for the way you to revenge on the husband, did like the gay shit but it was part of the story. Time to move on and see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great chapter. Keep the chapter's coming. I can't wait to read more. I love their revenge on Blake.

pete56ukpete56ukover 6 years ago

I Thoroughly enjoyed the journey. Very well written and tastefully through and through.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope there's going to be lots more of this story.

irishwarrior58irishwarrior58over 6 years ago
what's next..when is the baby due?

Great chapters,,,when or who is pregnant? When is the baby due? Is Sandy pregnant? When is Tracy going to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would like to read more of what happens

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still very nice 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym52Gym527 months ago

Not the best chapter so far, I detest male homosexual activity, but I can understand that it was carefully structured into the situation with no attempt at glamourisation. Congratulations on yet another triumphant chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want to say I'm surprised about that whole Blake scene, but I honestly can't. Although getting fucked and then cleaning his cum and shit covered cock so eagerly was a bit extreme. No sensible person would do that. But then again, I guess all the sensibility goes out the window when you're balls-deep in lust and hormones.

The anticipation of that possible humiliation scene for Blake, where Steven uses Tracy like a complete and total slut (at her request) got me a little excited. Sadly, in the end, it was rather disappointing. He didn't even fuck her in front of him, and he seemed to get off on being humiliated, which made it less effective. What a let down. Cumming on her toes and making him eat it and beg for forgiveness, really? What about brutally ass-fucking her like he did the previous evening while having her cry out for more? Why couldn't he have done that? What a terrible wasted opportunity. This is why I try not to get my hopes up anymore these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous