Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of such things, now that I am single will you please have me branded? I really want it, Steven," Tracy said in a pleading voice.

"Tracy! Are you sure? I thought you were only joking," Sandy exclaimed.

"Yes, Sandy, I am positive and I want to be branded not a tattooed. I want a permanent mark showing I am an owned woman. Steven, I am also serious about having your baby. Please breed me. Sandy, I am not trying to usurp your position as number one in Steven's life. I am simply saying that I am in love with him and I will do anything I have to do to prove it, except kill someone. Even that was questionable until today when things were resolved with Blake," Tracy said in the most self assured and confident tone of voice I had ever heard her use.

"I understand, my wonderful sister wife. I fully understand," Sandy replied before hugging Tracy close and kissing her as the sister wife and lover she was.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Tracy said, "I do not have as much as you but I offer all that I have to help our family. I love you both so much."

"Tracy, we accept your contribution even though it is not necessary. The three of us are as one. As long as one of us has something so will the others. You will never want for anything and I will be honored for you to wear my brand," I replied to her.

"Dammit, no one 'one ups me'. Steven, you're going to have two branded brood mares in your stable. If my sister wife is getting branded then so am I but I'm not a pain slut so I may need a shot to numb me," Sandy declared as she laughed.

"Today was an awesome day. I never dreamed it would be so good. Steven, I'm glad you have no gay tendencies but it would have been fun to watch sissy boy squeal like a little girl and jerk on his dick while you plowed his ass with your cock. It would have been even better if you made him come when you emptied your load into his ass," Tracy said with an evil laugh.

"Shut up, subby slut, or I'll make you take me up your ass with no lube at all," I snarled at her.

"DO IT! I CAN TAKE IT! FUCK MY DRY ASS!" She challenged me.

"Not tonight, subby slut, you are too eager," I replied. The truth was I knew it would be physically painful for both of us to do it without any lubrication.

"Well, if I get you hard can I get on top and fall asleep with you inside me?" Tracy asked.

"Dammit, subby slut, must you always try to be first at everything?" Sandy giggled from beside me.

"I just know our husband wants to please us both," replied Tracy as she started stroking my cock.

"Right now, your husband wants to go to sleep. I love you both," I said.

I leaned over and kissed each of them good night. It had been a long day and I was exhausted. If there was anything left in my cock, Tracy was on her own to find it. I fell asleep thinking of four days with Karen and Rachel, my squirter and my gusher. We would need rubber sheets or we would ruin the mattresses.