All Comments on 'Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
Clstewart54Clstewart54over 6 years ago

More please, amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story.I hope part two is on the way, keep up the good work.

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago
Keep it up

Definitely keep running with this one.

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007over 6 years ago
keep going

Very interesting, keep it coming.

BJNluvsDDsBJNluvsDDsover 6 years ago
Absolutely, continue!

Was a awesome read and a great beginning ... waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hand basket

It had potential but quickly went to hell in a hand basket. It turned out to be rather boring.

The writer needs to examine his ability to juxtaposition transitive verbs with adverbial phrases.

The reader needs to explore the ancient art of homemade scrotal "tattoos" using magic markers.

BE DIFFERENT!!!! Cut a large chunk off the end of your nose.

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5+

Yes, ongoing please. Please note that the only negative comment came from an anon. Personally I don't think they should be allowed to comment. They are usually stupid nit-pickers. If you don't like a story...don't read it and keep your pie hole shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh?

Whut's dat anonymous person sayin I jus came here to read some stories and pull my pud. I must be a dumbass cause I guess I shulda went to skool more.

I aint heered tell o no juxtawutever he said or one them advertisin phase thangs.

I jus kno I aint drawin no pichers on my nut sack with no magical marker thing.

Mr or Miss OG4U you uns keep on a ritin and I'll keep on a readin. I plum near cum in my pants bout dat blowjob. Thanky very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars. Keep writing.

This is definitely worth reading subsequent chapters..

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
Ready for the next chapter!!!!

If you don't get the next chapter out P-D-Q - we will have to send you to her soon to be EX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2 please

Pretty good, keep it coming and no birth controll pills, just get her pregnant, there is nothing more beautiful in this world than a pregnant woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Multi-part series is a must

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Run with it!

A good story, run with it. I hope the mother will gain some self confidence and self esteem as the love affair continues. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for the story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
mixed reaction

The son was non- confrontational and left for burgers. Then he was reluctant to think of his mother in sexual context. Was hesitant to embrace her even as she asked him to give her comfort.

Somehow he transformed into an all knowing, self assured, Dom. Who somehow thought the best way to give her confidence and heal the abuse of her husband was by using the same demeaning and degrading language?

Let me help you feel better about the names he called you and the behaviour with which he mocked you - slut.

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Loved it

Please continue the story. I have you listed as one of my favorite Authors and you did not disappoint me with this story. U think the ultimate revenge would be to get the video if her husband cheating and use it against him in court so his mother gets everything in the divorce, then Sandy and Steve live together as they want forever. You set up a great opening for another woman to enter the mix as his wife in the future. Maybe while they are getting the goods on his dad a woman will come into the picture that will accept the relationship and help them to the point that she becomes his wife. These are just suggestions, but I hope you will use at least one of them.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

We are just getting to the hot part. Please keep going. So much more to do yet with this sexy mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Please don't make it "one and done." It's too hot for that. *****

mentalmanmentalmanover 6 years ago
Stilted

One and done. Try again with another premise.

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago

Keep it going, it's a great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue for sure

I am hoping that you will continue this wonderful hot n sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

I think you should continue the story line, wherever it takes you.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 6 years ago
First class

This story cannot be left like this there has to be several other chaptets: catching his father with video, divorcing , all the time sleeping with Sanny. Lets hope he impregnates her so he can drink her lactating tits. But the story must go on

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

This definitely deserves another chapter! Loved it. Looking forward to more of the story!

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
More please

What a fantastic story. The possibilities are endless. He could mould her into his ideal woman, just imagine. Look forward to many more parts.

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Readers

You folks are AWESOME! YOU are my reason for writing. There will be more parts to this story, Normally, I do not post my own comments in this section, but I am overwhelmed by your support and encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No

This isn't really any good. No build up, no sense in their actions, no supposed morals... it was just weird.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
Love it.

I look forward to seeing future chapters.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
A good read

Ignore the 'anonymous' trolls. This story is very readable and quite stimulating. It certainly provides a platform for a number of chapters based on threads offered by others who have commented on your work.

Personally, I can see it developing into a novella or novel-length story involving the delinquent father, the divorce, the involvement of a girlfriend and the ongoing relationship between Steven and Sandy.

I noted a couple of minor typos and grammatical errors but they can be overcome by involving an editor or focusing more closely on these aspects of your work before hitting the 'publish' button.

Keep up the good work!

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
very good....

So hot a son treating his mom like a queen..... then letting her be a slut like she wants to be,.... Please Keep Going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!!!

That pretty much says it all.... please continue this...for as many chapters as you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Room for plenty of expansion, couple of minor typos, easily sorted. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love to read more, soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He knocks her up surely!

The son knocks up his mom and she makes sure that the Dad thinks the baby daughter is his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!

This is super HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More! More! More!

I’d love to see more of this Excellent writing skills. Well done.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Needs work

I might have liked this more if the dialogue was more realistic. For two people who wanted to have sex they sure talked a lot. Sorry, but I got bored and had to force myself to finish the story. Almost everyone else seemed to like it so I guess I could be wrong. Just not the quality of writing that I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop please

Please continue with many more installments. Well written. Not just fucking and sucking. Made for a great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I'm loving this so far. Finally a son who doesn't treat his mom-lover like shit. Keep his love and respect going. As for knocking her up, I don't know why so many here like the idea of knocking up mommy. Maybe to prove they're equal to dad? Keep her as is. A gorgeous figure and queen of the house. If he needs the lactating tits let him get that from his future wife. She would also be the better age for pumping out kids. Of course the mom and future wife will have to get together. Both with him and without him. Yes pregnant women are beautiful but also can be a big pain in the butt. Having had three kids I can tell you that all a pregnant woman ever wants to do is fuck, fight or cry. Only one of those is any fun. This story is great and deserves to stay that way. Have fun and of course do whatever YOU want with it. Signed; an anonymous who hopefully isn't just giving you a load of shit.

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Please continue...

There's much more to explore.

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
To the last anonynous: Thanks

I don't take offense at criticism by anyone. I'm a storyteller, not a writer. I have to type these things out because my dog gets tired of listening to my stories. She is my only listening audience since I live alone so far out in the country. LOL

As for the critics who choose to slam me as a writer and my for my storytelling style, it is not them for whom I submit these stories. I submit them for those of you who find them reasonably enjoyable and somewhat readable. I don't try to be a writer of the quality of E. L. James. Erica is highly paid for her talent and deservedly so.

I just look at the number of people who like my work well enough to choose to add one or more of my stories or chapters to their list of favorites and to those who choose to follow my work by selecting me as one of their favorite authors.

The ratings by voters help keep me focused on what most people seem to like.

I write for, you, my readers, not for myself.

Again, thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Beginning

I can see this continuing! First to complete his education, establish their household, take care of putting the father/husband in his jealous place, beginning employment in a safe place for both of them and forming a home. Then children . . . Grand children, old age, etc. etc. etc. Perhaps even a community of like minded families!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent start.

Finally someone who realizes mom doesn't have to be treated like a second class person, doesn't have to have 44ddd tits, and doesn't need to be breed like a dog in a kennel. and for the people that are saying they almost fell asleep reading it and they talked to much thats BS in my opinion. ALtho I never got to sleep with my sister or my mother I can tell you this. I was married for 28 years to a wonderful woman before she passed at too young an age. When you have ad deep love for someone you can spend hours just touching, stroking, talking we used to do it at least one a month and it never got old even after 28 years. it wasn't that gentel all the time sometime it was quick, hot heavy, get it over with because I'm tired.. But this kind of connection does exsist with people... I'd love to see another chapter or two to see where this goes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go for it

Great story. Please continue with new chapters

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
great story

I would love to read more, please continue. Thanks for sharing this one with us it would have been wasted on the dog...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

I would like to see a continuation of this story. You've got a great start keep then coming!

BG187BG187over 6 years ago
To OG4U

I see you have a very hard time accepting criticism from people and I think you should look at it as a way to improve. I been reading from Literotica for over half my life and one thing I can tell you is 85% of the people who comment will tell you it's a amazing story no matter what as long as there isn't many grammar mistakes.

People like rightbanks, myself and quite a few other has been here for a long time and will be a little hard on you but these are the critic's that help improve your writing. Rather than giving you a generic"hot write another chapter".

Personally I give it a 3. Little to know grammar errors (which is a big plus for Literotica readers mind you). Your main characters kinda didn't make sense. The son for example rather than staying to possibly defuse the situation, rather run off and get a burger? Then comes home and the most perfect guy. Now I personally think no mother would be so prone to fuck thier son with little to no resistant but it's a fantasy I guess, though I would like to see some realistic emotions. Felt like you just rushed into a sex scene. I also find it odd he calls her a slut even though she was in the state she was in. Main character went from coward to hero/sensitive lover to jerk in one fell swoop.

1. Great grammar

2. Rushed sex and slightly unrealistic storyline

3. Confusing character personalities.

***

shagalotshagalotover 6 years ago
Excellent

Well i for one enjoyed your story , maybe i'm a little less picky than some seem to be ,if i had gone out to a book shop and paid money for this story ,then i would expect it to be a professionally written book , but as i did not then my expectations are not as high , so to OG4U i say well done and please hurry with next chapter , and to the so called critics ,its an easy choice either accept things the way they are written or find other stories more to your liking .

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
To BG187

Please let me know where I can locate even ONE story which you have written and published. I would be interested in reading a grammatically correct story with perfectly developed characters and a flawless plot.

I am sure I could learn much from reading one of your stories. Sadly, I could not locate one on this website.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

You may also wish to consider proofreading and editing your comments before you submit them.

BG187BG187over 6 years ago
To OG4U

Obviously you didn't read my comment because I said your grammar was fine. And you prove my point, you can't take criticism and that's why you'll never improve as a writer.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

happyjack921happyjack921over 6 years ago
Enjoyed It

Continue to write, like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To BG187

Your a douch !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Immature

Written with all the maturity and skill of a 16 year old. This story is at best a generous 2 stars. To anyone grading it higher, you entertain easily and have never spent the time to actually read a well written story from the “best of” list.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, very well done story, an anyone who is overly critical of grammar is an idiot. This is a porn site, not "Barnes & Noble". Keep writing and making them a couple. After they take care of imbecilic dad, they should move away, somewhere unknown and get married. How totally hot is that, maybe even have a baby (not by anyone but Sandy, leave anyone else out).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4

Don't worry about criticism from anon/immature. You're not writing " Paradise Lost." And let daddy get AIDS from Daphne.

devad761devad761over 6 years ago
Thank you

My friend, please continue to write just like you are. You are doing fantastic. You’re telling a story with a build-up, a plot, interaction between the characters, a still getting a bit steamy. Write a follow up to this in the same way and you will have a hit. Once started, I bet the words just start to flow without much thought.

Thank you for your story and keep on writing no matter what anyone says. You did good

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
I'm with anonymous

Immature. Also, this story is a standard formula. If you want to make your mark as a writer, be much more original.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Nasty Little Sex Story****

Good read. Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

barns an noble, aren't any better

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Not a bad start

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So far

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
Nope

This is a basic ass fuck story which is fine if that's your thing but i like a bit of plot in my stories and this quick submission too eager to please stuff just doesn't do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good beginning

I enjoyed the story. I do think you could spend a little more time on plot and non sexual events. Some good writers overplay the sex with a lot of words and sentences that are supposed to soup-up the sex, but you did not do that and I think that it was much better. It was realistic and that made it better. It was a little surprising that Sandy had that scene with her son just hours after getting dumped, but apparently this had been a long time in her thoughts. Looking forward to chapter 2.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 6 years ago
Excelent

Start on a series of a submissive mom and her Dom son . I look forward to reading more. Ed

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm amateur.

Doing the best I can.

OG4U

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

Whitehall1212Whitehall1212about 6 years ago
Just the beginning

The way this was written was excellent, not rushed at all like a lot of them here and other places. The husband must be a sad pathetic sack of horse shit for treating his wife like that and how this love story progressed is intriguing and fascinating, I can't wait to read the other chapters, because if they're as half as good as this then we will all be in for a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Viva, Sandy the new momma slut

The story was very enjoyable and I'd surely like to read more installment, in order to find out how the "new couple" come through the current adversity. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need a cock right now

I want to feel it pulsating in my mouth the that sudden jerk as the first shot of sperm finds it way from his balls up his cock and into my mouth. 4yourpleasureiam Please pm me and use me

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
You started , now done stop.

With most stories we get a start but no finish.You have a great start,there both hot, so lets have more. Thanks for the read

Sandds1Sandds1over 4 years ago
Comfort From Her Son

Yes, keep this story going. A distraught mother's feeling were shattered by her husband. She needs the comfort of a man to rebuild her self esteem and her young son is the only one to accomplish this. She wants so badly to be loved, cherished, honored

and owned. She wants a man that can prove he loves her unconditionally and that man is her son, her lover and future husband. I'd like to see him rid herself of the prime/proper and become more of an uncomplicated open lover, even a slut. For them to get to the point of having a baby and getting lots of money from her ex-husband from the divorce settlement. I can see this going into several Chapters---I'm Waiting

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
WARNING!

TO ANY READER, THIS STORY HAS NO ENDING. IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND IT'S A SHAME. IT IS A REALLY GOOD STORY THAT QUITS IN THE MIDDLE. THIS IS THE SECOND STORY OF HIS TO FINISH UP WITH SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mercy Mercy let in on more of this.

Boner upon boner That's all I can say Keep up with the continuations. Let mom have all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The mistake most writers make

Most writers on this site make this mistake. The language written for conversations is wrong. NO ONE speaks like the words in the quotation marks. I see a lot of this in various stories. Before anyone puts pen to paper or types, you should have the conversation in your head. Slang, contractions, ect. are missing. This is a old story, so it doesn't really matter. But hopefully, others may benefit from this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whats with the slut crap???

I thought he wanted to be decent to her???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'll pass

It looks to be another WHORE story...

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A bit cliched but fun. She does not want to be seen as a slut but from the get go she acts like a hyper sexual slut. Literally up for anything. She puts it all on the table. As finding a girl who will share her with her son, good luck with that. The 20 year difference in age will see to that.

Scores 3/5 because it was just fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Apologies, pressed 2 by accident (stupid old tablet) very sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 2 plz

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Stopped reading the first time son called her "My slut" (not my thing, mother's should be cherished). I won't rate this so it doesn't decrease your overall rating.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like it a lot. AAAA++++

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As an avid read of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I like character development. Sex is fine but romance and sensual/sexual sensitivity is better. Obviously, the son adores his mother and will do anything for her, I do not what this to be a "pity" sexual encounter. As long as emotional security, I have no problem with who calls who what. Without the existence of love between a man and a woman, any term can be demeaning or can strengthen the self-awareness and ego of the other. This is a fair start to what I hope will be a good series.

Nylonsrthebest66Nylonsrthebest66almost 2 years ago

Great ,fantastic story and yes keep going with additional chapters, can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although everything has happened so fast, it feels very natural when a son steps up to take his father's place. Sometimes thats all it takes. A lifelong love affair erupts between mother and son, all because the silly father got his dick sucked by a bimbo. The truth is, such romance is always brewing just under the surface when a beautiful mother and her handsome son embrace. A mother is the ideal woman, her son's first love, so its natural for him to be protective in his adoration of her. Once we go down this path, of protecting the ideal woman, we begin to feel a strong arousal to possess her in a sexual union. And when the mother screams in orgasm, its natural to consider marriage and a new life together. There's no need to date or take it slow in a maternal romance. You've known her your whole life. And she's loved you for nine months more than that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars and ready for nextpart!!!!!!!!!!!

1guy4fun1guy4fun8 months ago

Nicely done. Almost the same as mother.

Gym52Gym528 months ago

An excellent premise, well prepared, written and presented looking forward to reading further instalments.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dialog is word salad. Cut back on the amount people say.

2 Stars due to unrealistic dialog moments that take forever, but fun premise and I am still interested where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Same guy, meant 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tell your mom no birth control you want knock her up start family have 3 kids together

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nett charter pls

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beware, readers, this is the 1st of 12 parts of an unfinished story! As the last part was several years ago, it is unlikely to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, we got 12 great jerk off episodes so it's cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous