Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,129 Followers

"I would love it as long as you don't feel it is degrading to you. I love you too much to put you through any more of that," I answered her honestly.

Girls had sucked me and swallowed my cum but none had ever let me paint their face.

"Steven, darling, I don't want this to be a one time thing for us. I don't want either of us to wake up in the morning feeling guilt ridden. I want to act like your mother and present myself as a lady in front of others, but when we are here at home together I want to know I belong to you," she said with a dazzling smile.

Mom then rolled over and began kissing me all over my face and neck while she gently caressed my body with her soft loving hands. It had been so long since I had sex I was almost ready to cum then and there.

I heard her murmur, "This may have to be quick because it's so late and you need to get some sleep so you can go to your classes tomorrow."

"Don't worry about that. I don't have any exams tomorrow and I can get the lecture notes online. I'll cut my classes but I want you to see a divorce attorney," I told her.

"Yes, baby, whatever you say," she said as she continued to further arouse my desire for her.

I tried to caress her but she stopped me saying tonight was more for me than it was for her. She needed to prove to herself that she was a total woman and she could best do that by showing me how much she truly loved and wanted to please me, her man.

She may have claimed to have limited experience but the way she used her hands, her lips, her tongue and even her teeth did not make her seem at all like she was as innocent as she had said she was.

If she had held anything back from Dad she was certainly making up for it with me, her son. She must have spent a lot of time watching porn on the internet during the day because she was better at everything she did than any girl with whom I had ever been. Over and over anything else, she was committed to making an experience neither of us would soon forget.

"Mom...I mean Sandy, please go a little slower. It's been a couple of months for me and I don't know how long I can hold back," I moaned.

"Baby, it's been much longer than that for me and right now I've got a hot young handsome virile stud in my bed who is bone hard for me and I couldn't go slow even if I wanted to and I do not want to. When you are about to cum, tell me because I want your first ejaculation to be on my face and then I want the rest in my mouth. I've read that it tastes a little salty but it supposed to be delicious. I want to taste your hot creamy sperm. Please don't let me down. Please!" Mom pleaded.

I could hardly believe my own mother was saying all of this to me. She had always seemed to be so prim and proper.

"Sandy, try not to be so proper all the time. Use the more common names for things such as fuck, cock, pussy, cum and so forth. We are lovers now, let's act and talk like lovers," I said to her.

"I will certainly try. Now, please be quiet so I can suck your cock and make you cum on my face and in my mouth. Your lady slut is thirsty. Give her your hot creamy cum to drink," she replied clearly showing she was willing to give this all she could.

I felt her reach down and cup my balls in one of her soft warm palms. She caressed them tenderly and with such gentleness I was ready to explode almost before she even touched my throbbing cock with her tender loving lips.

She sucked the swollen head of my raging cock between her lips and into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it which caused me to gasp. I knew I could not hold back for very long so I moaned, "Baby, it won't be long. I can't stop it and I don't want to stop it."

"I've never done this before but I read about it in a few stories online. I hope you like it," she panted.

A moment later, I felt a wet finger slip swiftly and deeply into my anus. My body jerked at this sudden and unexpected invasion but she pressed firmly inside me. As I felt her fingertip massaging upwards, I knew she was stroking my prostate urging me to release my load for her. Her finger went in easily so I knew she must have wet it with the juice from her pussy.

I began to scream from the intensity of the pleasure she was giving me, "Mom...I...I...Sandy, fuck I'm gonna blow."

She massaged my prostate with much greater force causing me to erupt into my orgasm. Mom gripped my turgid cock tightly with her other hand to stroke it up and down its full length. She pulled her head back aiming my cock straight at her face. I felt the flood gate of my balls open to release my volley directly onto her face but it didn't come out in volleys. My cum gushed out as if from a fire hydrant. It was as though it came out as one continuous flow of cum in a single long constant outpouring rather than a series of violent bursts. My head was spinning and my heart seemed to be ready to explode. My entire body shuddered from the explosive power of my orgasm which had me near the point of actually passing out.

She opened her mouth and grabbed my cock with both hands and pounded it fiercely while aiming it straight at her eagerly waiting mouth. My boiling hot creamy white cum shot into mouth and onto her tongue. She caught as much as she could but some dribbled out and ran down the corners of her mouth as she gagged, choked and sputtered while trying to contain all of my offering to her.

I looked at her as she tilted her head slightly backwards to keep as much my cream inside her mouth as she could. Her mouth was still wide open as she showed me her reward for her efforts before throwing her head back till her face was turned to the ceiling. Then she began to gulp as she swallowed my cum down her throat and into her belly.

I was still near the point of collapsing when she pulled herself up to kiss me. I had never tasted my cum before and I wasn't sure I wanted to now but I was not going to let her down after what she had just done for me. It was the most mind blowing orgasm of my life and it had been given to me by the one woman in the world who truly loved me, my own mother, Sandy.

In my mind, Sandy was in a class all by herself as the queen of all cock suckers. There was no way my father or any other man was ever going to take this woman from me without putting me in my grave. Then I wondered, could it ever get any better. This was, after all, our first time together. I knew I was going to have to do something spectacular for her. I could only hope I was up to the task.

"Was that OK?" She asked impishly knowing full well she had just rocked my world.

"OK? That was fan-fucking-tastic. Don't you dare ever stop reading about sex, watching porn on the internet, or even think about this being a "one off" thing. You will always me MINE!" I moaned.

"Sandy, don't you EVER think you are not a REAL woman. I am absolutely positive of one thing. If Dad's little bimbo whore-doll, Daphne, ever gave him a blowjob like that his beer belly lard ass would have two hearts and a stroke. Of course, no one but you could ever give a blowjob like that. I know it came straight from your very soul with all the love you have to give me," I continued.

"Baby, I'm going to learn to be the best little cock sucker you could ever imagine. I'm also going to be the best fuck you ever had," Sandy, my own mother, told me.

"If you fuck half as good as you suck, I may not live long enough to celebrate my 20th birthday," I replied.

I guess my eyes were closing because I heard her ask, "Are you going to sleep now?"

Suddenly, I had a strange feeling that the sex life of my parents had been mostly just tolerated by my mother as fulfilling her wifely duty. Dad must have just used her to dump his load and then fell asleep immediately afterwards. Sheesh! Obviously, he had no idea just how much capacity for sex his wife had or how far she was willing to go to please a man who appreciated and loved her. Either that or he just didn't really care.

"Sleep, after that? Not in your wildest dreams. Give me a few minutes to recover. I want to put you the same state of orgasmic bliss as me. You are incredible. I'll be keeping my room for the sake of appearance but I'll be sleeping with you EVERY night." I told her before kissing her again.

"Oh, baby, I want that so much. Just so you know, I do not feel one shred of guilt about any of this," she said with a smile. "I love you, Steven and not as just your mother."

"I love you, my little slut," I said with a huge grin hoping she realized I was teasing her.

She let me know she did by slapping me very lightly before saying, "Somehow when you call me slut it actually sounds good and makes me happy. I'll be your slut for as long as you want me."

"Then get ready for forever, my little angel slut," I replied.

"Hmmmm, that sounds and feels even better, my love," was her answer.

"Oh, one more thing, darling. I'm going to start taking birth control pills," She added with a very lustful smile, "you're too young for a family right now and I'm not willing to give up my new found sexual pleasure. When the time comes for you to start a family, a girl will come along who will be willing to accept us as a package deal. She'll have to because I won't give you up and I won't go away."

"Mom, I know I'm underage for drinking but could we have a glass of wine to celebrate our new relationship?" I asked her.

She laughed and said, "Baby, after what we just did we both deserve a glass of wine and there is no one I would rather share one with than you. Let's go to the kitchen. Don't bother putting anything on in case you decide to fuck my hot little pussy on the kitchen table. I want to have sex with you everywhere in this house and that includes in your own bed."

"I'm much too young for those little blue pills I've read about, but I may need them with you," I said teasingly.

"I doubt that you'll need those. If you make me feel half as good when you fuck me as I feel just being with you, I'll be a very happy and completely satisfied woman," Sandy said with a smile. "Let's go have a glass of wine, Sir." She added as she gave me a sly wink.

*****

I am sure you will let me know if you wish for me to continue this as a multi-part story or just let it end as it is. I'm OK with it either way, however, if you want this to be a multi-part story please allow me a week or two for the next installment. I've got a couple of other ongoing stories in the works which I really need to bring to reasonably coherent conclusions.

OG4U
OG4U
1,129 Followers
12