Hungry Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smells delicious."

"Come, let's eat, I'm starved." Beth beckoned.

George followed, staring at Beth's great ass. The shorts were perfect for her voluptuous booty.

Beth got the roast out of the oven, as George opened up a bottle of wine. He looked out into the backyard, admiring the landscape.

"What a great backyard, Beth."

"Why thank you, George."

"That hot tub is awesome the way it's built into the rock. I'd love to dip in there."

"Well if you're good, maybe I'll give you an up close and personal tour of it." Beth teased.

George walked over and kissed her, pulling her in by the waste.

"Oh yeah?"

"And if you're really good, maybe I'll even heat it up for you."

"Mmm that sounds wonderful, Beth."

"Mm yes, we will see. Come on, let's eat." Beth said.

The two of them finished dinner and a bottle of wine. They washed dishes together, like a real couple, and Beth sighed with guilt whenever she looked at the counter that her son had just fucked her over. Beth felt guilt. Not just any guilt, but a guilt so deep and excruciating, that it scorched her heart. How could she let something so terribly disturbing happen?

She liked this feeling, here with George. It was authentic. She knew that he might have a dirty side, maybe even a few dirty secrets, but certainly nothing as filthy as her secret.

'Live in this moment right here, with this man.' Beth told herself.

"You look so sexy right now." George complimented.

Beth looked at him and smiled. A pit in her stomach. She blushed.

"More wine?" She asked.

"Definitely."

There must have been a reason he wanted her to send a picture of her own son, right? Beth had struggled with that for a while. Maybe it was just him being playful, but then he commented on it. He certainly wasn't turned off by Beth's behavior. But, who sends a nude photo of their grown son? She did, and he seemed okay with it. Period. Let it go.

"You okay?" George smiled as he sipped on his fresh glass of wine.

"Yes, perfect."

Beth set her glass down and disappeared around the corner. A few minutes later she came back in and picked up her glass of wine. She walked over to George and kissed him passionately.

"The hot tub is heating up, you know, since you've been a good boy." Beth teased.

"Mmmm I'm forced to be good, while you get to be bad." George teased back.

They grabbed the new bottle of wine and made their way outside.

The backyard was dimly lit with strung lights, and a few candles. It was a true garden setting. A soft forest green light lit up the hot tub.

"So, unless you are wearing your swim trunks underneath, we're gonna have to find an alternative."

George pulled the waistline of his pants away in a teasing manner, and looked down.

"Nope, no trunks."

"Let me see." Beth teased as she took a peek.

Beth broke out into laughter.

"What?"

"Whoa, what is that you have on underneath?" Beth pried.

"Briefs."

"Let me see... those are different than briefs."

With that, George slid his pants off, exposing what looked like very tiny, red silky boy shorts.

The outline of his cock was very visible.

"They're like man panties I guess. They're comfortable."

"I like them." Beth said.

"Shut up."

"No, I do... they're sexy." Beth continued.

"So, what does Beth wear underneath her clothes?"

Beth let the wine move her body - move her hands. She undid her shorts and slid them down. She had on panties, just regular panties, blue, that rode up her ass just slightly.

"Mm nice."

"So I think we have are bathing suits." Beth said as she grabbed George's hand and walked over to the hot tub.

"Whoa, what about your top?" She said pulling at his shirt.

George pulled it off, his upper body sculpted with whips of grey chest hair.

"Mmm yummy."

"And you?" George said, grabbing at her t-shirt.

"No no no... I'll lose my bra, but the shirt is staying on.

Beth reached under her tee and undid her bra, letting it fall out and onto the deck below. Her nipples hard.

George pulled her into him, kissing her hard. The two swapped spit as their tongues met for the dance. Beth could feel him getting erect, pressing against her tummy. She looked down at his flat stomach, the grey/brown happy trail working its way into his briefs. Beth liked the look of hair on men. It was mature and sexy. George was mature and sexy.

"Let's get in." She said.

**

The storm hit hard, and it flooded any camping plans that Ian had. His friends had decided to wait it out, see if the weather cleared, but Ian wasn't very optimistic. He had taken his own vehicle so that he could take off early if he needed to. Now it didn't matter. Ian felt anxious anyway.

Ian loved his mother, but recently, he knew that whatever was happening wasn't good. Something extremely sexual had taken control. He was looking at her and craving her. The thought of craving his own mother was overwhelming in itself. Of course he had dated better looking people than his mother. There were more attractive women, and very good looking men, that had come along in his life, but he'd never felt this feeling. This was different, it was taboo.

Ian could see the city lights bouncing off of the surrounding mountains. He'd be home in no time. He knew that his mother was having George over for dinner, so he figured he'd try to kill some time.

Once he got into town, he cruised the sleazier parts of downtown, looking for a little hole in the wall adult store.

'What better way to kill time, eh?' He thought to himself as he pulled into a back alley and stopped his car.

A neon sign that read "THEATER" was hanging above a single door.

Ian entered the door, walking through a wall of beads hanging from the ceiling, and into the heart of the store. It was dimly lit with red lighting. There were rows and rows of pornographic movies. Dildos, and cock rings, and pretty much anything that you could imagine sticking inside of you, was hanging off of the side walls. In the corner of the store was a black curtain with a sign that read "Viewing Pleasure."

Ian walked up to the counter where a young black 18 years old kid was standing.

"Help ya?" The kid said.

Ian looked at his name tag, "Seth."

"Can I get access, Seth?" Ian said opening up his wallet.

Seth was cute, in the young baby face type of way. His skin was dark, with the brightest smile Ian had seen in a while.

"Keep your money, no one is back there right now. Go ahead and check it out." Seth said with a smile.

"Thanks." Ian said as he walked away, and disappeared through the curtain.

Inside was a very small theater, with only two rows of seating. Seth was right, it was empty. The room was extremely dark, aside from the screen with an explicit scene playing. Ian found a spot and parked it.

On the screen, two men were kissing and moaning as they played with each other's cocks. Ian moaned and undid his zipper. He pulled his hard cock out, and started stoking himself. His mind wasn't on the screen in front of him, it was on his mother in the kitchen. Ian's cock throbbed at the thought of fucking her, his mother for the first time. He stopped, and squeezed his cock hard. The thought was enough to make him cum, but he wasn't ready yet. He wanted to edge, then cum hard.

Ian's thoughts were interrupted when he felt a hand hit his shoulder.

"Can I feel it." The voice said.

**

George and Beth were on their third bottle of wine, and they were feeling it.

"Do you think your kids have ever done anything naughty in this hot tub?" George asked curiously.

"Mmmmmhmmm, I'm sure they have."

"Like?" George pressed.

Beth moved over toward George and grabbed his semi erect cock through his briefs.

"I think I've shared enough, I mean, I did send you a pick of my son's ass."

Beth could feel his cock twitch when she said it.

"Mm true, you did. That was wild."

"So, how come you haven't sent me anything in return?" Beth teased.

"Um like? You mean..."

"Well I sent you a pic of my son's ass, so wouldn't it be fair if you sent me a pic?"

"Of Gina's ass?"

"Mm yes, of her ass." Beth squeezed.

She could feel him throbbing.

"Mmm. You'd like that?" George whispered.

"Mmm wouldn't you?" She teased back, squeezing harder. "Does she do this to you? Get you hard like this, George?"

"Yes, I would. She does. Maybe she does you know, she turns me on, Beth." George managed to barely answer back.

**

Ian turned around to the row behind him to find the clerk, Seth sitting there.

"Hi. You scared me." Was all Ian could manage.

"I'm sorry."

Ian watched as the kid climbed over the seat and sat next to him.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I just know how it is, you know, coming to an adult theater and it being empty." Seth undid his belt buckle and slid his pants all the way down to his knees. He sat back down.

"I uh, it was really okay." Ian mumbled.

"Look, I locked the door. No one is coming in until I unlock it." Seth assured him.

Ian felt a little more at ease, and decided to look down into Seth's lap.

"Mm" Ian moaned unable to control himself.

Seth's cock was massive.

"Do you like it.. uh..."

"Ian. I'm Ian."

"Do you like my cock, Ian?"

Ian reached out, grabbing hold of the massive cock.

"Mmm." Seth moaned.

Ian ran his hand down the length of his shaft, down to his balls. There wasn't a hair on him.

"I had no idea you were this fucking massive." Ian said leaning in and whispering into his ear.

Seth reached out and grabbed Ian cock and began stroking.

"Mmmm, fuck, you're not too small yourself."

**

"Mmm will you send me a picture of your daughters ass, George?"

Beth loved the way his cock flinched in her hand every time she said something naughty.

"Yes, anything for you."

Beth ran her hand down his shaft still covered by the briefs.

"I want to know you like it too. I don't want you to do anything just for me." Beth pouted.

George reached around and grabbed Beth by the ass, squeezing hard, tearing into her skin. He kissed her then pulled away.

"I'm gonna send you a pick of Gina's ass because I know you'll love it."

"Mmm. I've needed someone like you, George. Someone that I could be open with, someone that makes me feel like being a nasty little freak is a good thing.

"You and I, Beth, we're cut from the same dirty cloth."

"Mmm yes we are. Tell me, George, what were you thinking when I sent you that picture?"

"Mm you mean the one of your own son's ass?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"Damn, I can see where he gets it from. You both have amazing asses."

"Mmm so, you liked my son's ass, George?"

George's cock was pulsating like crazy. Beth wondered for a second if he was cumming.

"Mmm I did like it." George managed.

**

Seth was man handling Ian's cock, as he watched the two men ram each other on screen.

"Mm you want me to suck you off?" Seth moaned.

"I want you to stroke me, I want to cum with you. I want to feel this shark thrashing around in my hand while you orgasm." Ian managed as he worked the black rod.

"Fuck you're hot, Ian. I want you to cum all over my hand."

"Mmm just wait."

Ian leaned in and kissed him. Seth took his tongue in automatically. Ian crawled over into Seth's seat, straddling him. Their cocks were touching as they stroked.

"I want to cum all over your hand and your dick." Ian violently whispered.

"Awww fuck I'm cumming."

Ian could feel the hot cum spilling out of the tip of this stranger's cock. He imagined how sexy the pearl white must look as it runs down the black fuck stick.

Ian felt Seth's cum landing on the head of his dick, running down his shaft to his balls. His own cock swelled, and bursts of cum shot out.

"Fuck!" Ian moaned in between kissing and cumming.

Their cum soaked cocks still pulsating together.

"Mm that was great." Ian said, out of breath.

"Yeah it was." Seth stroked Ian's cock, feeling the warm cum go cold. "Are you going home to a wife or girlfriend, want me to clean you up?"

"Mm no, it's okay. I'm only going home to my mother." Ian moaned, as his cock twitched at the thought.

"Mmmm." Seth moaned back into his mouth.

**

Beth stood there in the hot tub for awhile, silent. Then she reached into George's briefs and took his hard wet pole into her hand.

"Mmm George, do you like men?"

George's cock gave it away first, as it flinched inside of her hand.

"Can we always be open with each other, Beth?"

"Yes, of course."

"I like your son, Beth. I liked that pic that you sent me." George moaned. "So I guess, yes... I like men like your son."

"Good, George. That makes me happy." Beth paused, thinking.

She stroked the length of his cock, ready and willing to milk him.

"He needs a father figure like you, George. He needs a daddy." She kissed his lips. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to use the little girls room."

Beth pulled her body out of the water, her wet panties and tank top clung to her skin, exposing the most intimate areas on her body. She knew that the black pubic hair surrounding her very moist pussy was completely visible. She liked the thought of being on display for this gorgeous stud.

**

Ian noticed the car parked out front, as he pulled into the driveway. George was still over. He glanced at his watch. Only 10:00pm. Not that late. Ian parked and walked in through the front door. He noticed a couple of bottles of wine on the kitchen counter, but no sign of his mom or George.

Ian was about to go upstairs when he noticed the flickering of a candle coming from the bathroom. His curiosity got the best of him. As he approached the door, he heard the distinct sound of someone peeing.

"Mom?"

Beth heard the voice, and thought it was her imagination.

'Really, now you are imagining your son...' she thought as she heard a tap at the already cracked door. The peeing stopped.

"George?"

"Mom?"

"Ian?"

"Yeah, mom." Ian answered from the other side of the door.

"You're home already?"

"There was a storm."

"Oh no, I'm glad you're home safe." Beth said, in a genuine motherly way. "You can come in, sweetie." She whispered.

"Huh?"

"Sweetie, you can come in here."

Ian pushed the door open expecting to see his mother freshening up for George, but instead she was sitting on the toilet. Her panties were at her knees, and she was wearing a tank top that exposed her hard nipples.

"Oh sorry." Ian paused. "Why are you all wet?"

Beth almost missed his question. She hadn't seen him since the two were so devilishly intimate. Her body felt numb. She liked being here like this, so vulnerable in front of her boy.

"I'm sorry sweetie, George and I decided to try out the hot tub. Too much wine, I had to tinkle." Beth looked up at her son. "Stage fright now." She smiled.

"I'll leave." Ian said turning for the door.

"No, stay." She said in a soft voice.

Beth felt her pussy tingle as a stream of pee left her body.

"See, my body likes you watching it."

George strolled in, looking for another bottle of wine.

"Beth, you okay? I'm gonna open another bottle."

Beth came walking out from the hall.

"Grab another glass, Ian got home early."

"Oh that's great. Wow, short trip huh?"

"Weather. He's putting on his swim trunks now to join us."

Beth grabbed an extra glass as George grabbed the new bottle. They walked back out and sunk into the water.

"Mm this is amazing." Beth moaned.

"It is, isn't it." George agreed.

*************************************

Ian walked out through the back door with a towel thrown over his shoulder, and a pair of shorter stylish trunks on.

"Ian, good to see you again." George reached out a hand.

Ian accepted, shaking with his own manly grip.

"You too, George."

Ian dipped into the water, submerging his body completely under. He came back out, pushing his hair back.

"Feels great." Ian said.

"Glad you joined us, Ian. Your mother and I were just chatting about you."

"Oh yeah, anything good?"

Ian noticed how in shape George was. Even at his age, he looked good.

"All good things." George said with a wink.

"So... wine, my boy?" Beth asked holding up a glass.

"Please."

Beth poured some wine, topping off all their glasses.

"Now we're just missing Kate and Gina." Beth looked around.

"I think the three of us is just fine." George replied back laughing. "Any more, and we'd be sitting on each other's laps."

"Mm." Beth let out a moan.

The three of them was plenty. They drank, and chatted about school, and life. It was all very vanilla, until George brought up being caught with a porno magazine.

"Yeah, there I was in the back of the school lot, porno mag open, and Mrs. Tomly walks up." George laughed. "Talk about embarrassing."

"Were you masturbating, George?" Beth teased.

"I didn't get that far. I was still looking for that perfect spread, haha." As soon as he stopped laughing, he continued. "Not like these days, where the kids can pull it up on any device."

They all laughed out loud.

"Well, I know some boys that are still old school." Beth said as she looked over at Ian.

Ian blushed and looked around.

"It's hot in here." Ian tried changing the subject.

"Whoa... wait a minute. You still like magazines, Ian?"

"Well, you know... I uh, I guess here and there."

"Sometimes it's nice, seeing someone frozen in time, such pleasure on their face." George was talking right to Ian.

"Yes. Yeah there's something different about it." Ian agreed.

"I caught Ian recently." Beth chimed in. "Well I didn't catch him per-say, but I did find some naughty magazines in his room."

"Oh really?" George questioned.

"Oh yes, I sure did."

Ian was blushing. The conversation was turning him on in a very exhibitionist way.

Beth was enjoying putting him on the spot. She liked the openness between them.

"I'll have to check them out." George said curious.

"Deal." Ian smiled.

"Mmm let's play a game." Beth said playfully. "Something a bit dirty if everyone is okay."

Ian stood in the water, and slicked his wet hair back. Beth noticed every muscle of his upper body flexing.

"Maybe I should turn in, let you two visit." Ian said.

"Oh no, young man... you're staying." Beth said sternly.

"Yeah, stay here, Ian."

"Okay okay... what's the game mom?"

"Truth or dare."

"Really mom?" Ian laughed. "You're joking right?"

"I like this idea." George added.

"Okay, fine. Truth or dare, mom?"

"Truth."

Ian was suddenly stumped on what to ask.

"Umm, well uhhh... fuck it, when did you last masturbate?"

Beth giggled. "See, I knew you had it in you." She could feel her pussy twitch at the thought of her answer. "After you left, I used my dildo."

Ian gulped, shocked at her answer. His cock hardened, and he felt weak.

Ian had told his mother during their kitchen love session, that he had used her dildo. She was teasing him right now and she new he'd know it.

"My turn. Truth or dare, George?" Beth asked.

"Hmmm, dare, why not."

"Mmm dare, huh? Well, okay... I know, I dare you to moon us." Beth dared.

Beth watched as George stuck his hands into the water, clearly pulling down his briefs. He then turned is back to them, and popped out of the water, exposing his chiseled ass.

Beth expected it to be hairier than it was. He had a little bit of hair but not much. She looked over at Ian, who was staring at George's backside.

Ian looked over at her and she gave him a naughty grin as she bit her lower lip.

"Mmm very nice, George." Beth cooed.

"Why, thank you."

George pulled his briefs up and turned around.

"Okay so my turn to ask something?" George asked.

"Yes, ask Ian."

"Ian, truth or dare?"

"Um truth."

"When was the last time you hooked up with someone?"