Hungry Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck him baby, take him into your hot fucking mouth." Beth pushed Ian's head down over George's cock.

"Mmmm fuck yes."

"Tell me how good he sucks you baby." Beth whispered.

"Your son was born to suck dick. He's as fucked up and nasty as you."

"Mmm he's a freak like his mommy. Just like his fucking mommy." Beth said as she slid George's hand up to her pussy.

Ian slid George's sweats down, and spread his legs, holding onto his thighs he exposed his tight asshole.

"Mmm are you gonna show him how good you eat ass baby?" Beth asked.

"Mmmm you want me to eat your boyfriend's ass, mom?"

"Oh fuck baby, I want to taste him on your tongue." Beth said as she flashed back to hearing her son say that the first time she ever saw him.

Ian starting licking, tasting, eating. George's asshole flinched with every touch.

Beth dropped to the carpet, and grabbed at her son's cock until she could get it in her mouth.

"Mmm mom. Fuck suck my dick."

Beth sucked him into her, while he ate her stud.

"I want to taste your ass sweetie. Can mommy taste you?"

"Uhhh please, fuck please taste me."

Beth spread her son's ass, exposing a perfect tight little asshole hole.

"Awe baby you have such a pretty pink little shit hole." Beth leaned in licking it. "Mm such a nasty little cum hole, huh baby."

Beth dived in, rimming her son. Burying her tongue deep inside of him.

"Uhh baby will I taste cum in there baby?" Beth whispered.

"Mmm yes baby, I do."

"Oh fuck Beth, you two are so fucking hot." George moaned.

"Oh George, I want to watch you slide into Ian's ass. Into his tight shit hole, and fuck him. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes. I'll do anything for you two."

Ian turned around kissing his mom, swapping George's ass off his tongue with his ass of his mother's tongue.

"Mm sweetie, I want to watch him fuck you. I want to watch him stretch you out, making love to you." Beth said in between nasty kisses.

"Aww yeah mom, I want to fuck him in front of you. I want you to see how good dick makes me feel."

Ian laid down on his side on floor, as George came up behind him, spooning him. Beth started sucking both of their cocks, going back and forth.

"Are you ready, Ian?" George whispered into his ear.

"Mmmm yes."

Beth grabbed George's dick and began using the tip to circle Ian's hole.

"Oh sweetie, tell me how you feel?"

"So fucking good."

Beth pushed into George's head popped in, disappearing into her son's most private area.

"Oh you're so fucking tight." George yelled out. "I can cum instantly buried inside of you."

"Mmm it looks so fucking hot. Make love to him George, make him feel good."

Beth began to push back on George's pelvis, forcing his cock to slowly slide out of Ian.

"I'm sorry, I want to taste."

Beth leaned forward and took George's ass covered cock into her mouth, sucking her son off of it.

"Mmmm fuck you taste amazing the deeper you go." Beth cooed.

She guided George back in, watching him fuck her son.

Beth faced her son, getting as close as she possibly could. She kissed him, wrapped a leg over both George and Ian's hips as they fucked. She reached down taking control of Ian's cock, she maneuvered it until the head was at her pussy. She pushed down onto her son, taking him in.

The three of them were fucking passionately, moving as one.

"Mmm mom, you are so fucking wet, so damn sexy."

"Sweetie, your dick feels so good." Beth kissed him, tasting him. "I love your bisexual cock, baby."

It was too much for George to handle, his dick began pulsating, spewing hot cum into Ian's asshole.

"Awwws fuck I'm cumming so fucking hard." George yelled out.

"Mmm mom, it feels like his pissing cum into me."

Beth couldn't control herself either. The orgasm tightened her pussy, and then the flood gates opened.

"Oh my god, I can feel him pulsating inside of you baby." Beth said as she leaned over kissing George.

Beth reached her hand down, touching George's cock still buried in her son.

"Where do you want my cum, mom?"

George pulled out, and rolled over. Beth rolled on top of Ian, and began riding him.

"Tell me when. I want to taste it." Beth whispered.

"Now. I'm going to cum."

Beth moved off of her son, and down his body, getting her mouth over his cock just in time to taste him.

"Uhhhhhh." Ian moaned out loud.

Beth sucked hard, feeling his sperm shoot into her mouth set her over the edge. Another orgasm ripped her apart. She held her son's dick in her mouth until he was limp.

Beth then lifted his legs exposing his cum soaked shit hole.

"Mmm baby, now can I eat the cum out of you?" She teased and dived in.

She could feel her son flexing his hole, pushing the cum out onto her tongue. Once her tongue was nice and coated, she moved up to Ian's face.

"Want to taste him, sweetie?"

George watched, his cock laying against his happy trail.

"Yes, mom. Let me taste too."

They kissed, passionately swapping the cum, and ass.

"I love you men, so fucking much." Beth moaned as she reached out fondling George's cock while kissing her boy.