Hungry Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian blushed immediately as he thought back to his early evening sexcapade with Seth.

Beth was immediately thinking back to their kitchen fuck.

"Right before I got home, George."

"Wait, what? No no no you can't stop there." Beth jumped in.

"Well the truth was when was the last time. Not what happened." Ian said matter of factly.

"Can't argue with that." George said.

"Fair enough." Beth smiled.

"So, mom, truth or dare?"

"Dare me, sweetie."

"Your turn to moon us."

Beth smiled at Ian and shook her head. Then she turned her back to them and popped her ass out of the water. She slid her underwear down off her ass, exposing herself. She knew they could see the thick black hair off her pussy as well.

Beth looked back over her shoulder at them.

"How long sweetie?"

"Uh um mom that's good."

Beth turned around, giving them a quick glance of her bush, before pulling her panties up.

Ian could feel his cock getting hard at the site of his mother.

"Truth or dare, George?" Beth asked.

"Truth, babe."

"Mmmm how bout this... did you like showing off your ass to us?"

"Yes, I actually did."

Ian looked at his mom and bit his lip. This was getting naughty.

"Mm good." Beth moaned.

"So Ian, truth or dare?" George asked.

"Dare."

"Wow getting crazy!" Beth yelled.

"I dare you to kiss your mom... on the butt cheek."

Beth's hand shot to her mouth. "Wha.."

"Okay." Ian answered.

"Well I guess fair is fair, after all I suggested the game." Beth said as she turned around popping her ass into the air.

Ian moved over to her back side as she slid her panties down exposing her ass. His dick instantly hard, covered up by the bubbles.

Beth felt the cool air on her ass, then her son's lips, kissing her ass cheek hard.

"Awww." Beth couldn't control herself.

Beth's pussy was wet with enjoyment, as she felt her boy take a nibble, his teeth biting into her soft skin.

George could feel his cock harden at the very taboo sight before him.

"Okay, my turn." Beth said, pulling up her panties.

"Truth." George said.

"Do you think my son his hot... sexy?"

George looked over at Ian, taking him in. He looked at his muscular body, and felt a tingle run up the nerves in his private parts.

"Very." George said looking at Beth then back to Ian. "Now if you two will excuse me, I have to piss bad!"

George hopped out of the water, and started walking inside.

George looked back over his shoulder on the way in, "By the way, this is fun."

"Wait!" Beth yelled out.

George stopped.

"Truth or dare, George?"

Ian looked over at George, then back at his mom.

"Uh dare I guess."

"Okay. Pee out here."

"What?" George asked, shocked. "Really, Beth?"

"Yes, you have to pee out here in front of us." Beth said, in a serious tone. "That's your dare."

Ian was equally shocked. He watched as George walked back over towards the hot tub.

"Where?" George asked looking around the yard.

Beth could feel the wine working it's magic. Her mind was hazy, and she was feeling good. She looked around the backyard, trying to find somewhere for him to piss.

"Hmmm how bout..." she paused. "let me think about this." Beth said looking at Ian. "How about right here at this tree."

Beth watched intently as George slid the front of his briefs down, allowing his soft tentacle out into the world. George started to piss, the stream recklessly hitting the tree before him.

Beth looked at her son, who was watching George piss hard. She ran her toes along Ian's calf under water, and Ian looked over at her with a grin. Beth was on fire.

She had never ever been into water sports of any kind, but this was something different. These were her men, her studs, and it was erotic to her. Maybe it was because they were all being so open and honest with each other. Whatever it was, Beth loved it.

George finished pissing, and slid his dick back into his briefs.

"So, that was a first." George smiled.

"For me too, George." Ian smiled back.

"I'm gonna get one more bottle inside. Be right back." George said as he walked off.

Beth leaned into Ian and wiped the hair off of his forehead.

"So, what do you think of George?"

"He's nice, mom. Really nice guy."

"I know that. But, what do you think of him, Ian?"

Ian stared at his mom for a while. He knew what she meant. And, Ian knew how he really felt about him.

"He's hot, mom. Like super good looking, and very mature."

"Like a daddy. A mature daddy." Beth whispered.

George walked back out, carrying one more bottle of wine.

"This is a beautiful night." George said as he poured.

Beth looked up at George, admiring his body. He was mature and very hot.

"George, take those off before you get back in." Beth whispered.

Ian looked over at his mom, then back up at George. He was waiting to see what George would do.

"Really?" George asked, seriously questioning her.

"Really."

George slid his briefs off, exposing his semi erect dick. He was hung, at least mid thigh. Thick veins ran up his shaft, providing very healthy life to the bulbous head of his machine.

George stepped into the water, taking a sip of his wine. He knew they were admiring him. He liked it. What wasn't to like, a mother and son, both equally perverted.

"Nice, George." Beth whispered.

George's lower half disappeared into the bubbles.

"Did you like that, sweetie?" Beth said looking at her son.

"I did."

Beth could feel her mind spinning, as her darkness was taking complete control. Her heart was beating out of her chest, and her hands were numb. She was very aware that what she was doing was completely wrong, but she didn't care, at least not at the moment.

"Mmm sweetie."

Beth then slid off her panties, and threw them out of the hot tub.

"Mm Beth, you naughty girl." George chimed in.

"Sweetie, it feels amazing."

Ian looked at his mom, then reached into the water, and pulled off his trunks. He leaned over and set them on the side of the hot tub.

"You're right, it's very liberating, mom."

"Yes it is." George said. "It's hot too." And with that, George pulled himself out of the water, sitting down along the side.

George had his legs dangling in the water, as his handsome dick rested on the pool deck between his thighs.

"Mmmm George, baby you are so sexy."

George spread his legs just a little bit, exposing more of his dick.

"Mmm good, let us see more." Beth moaned.

Ian watched, stunned. His mother, the one that raised him single handily, looked like a cock hungry deprived whore. But, she was his mother.

"Sweetie, Ian do you like it? Do you like George's dick?"

His mom's words made him hard, and hungry. He knew he was a perverted person, but for some reason, his mom made him want to be a nasty freak.

"Yeah, mom, I do. It's hot."

"Mmm yeah, you think so?"

"Oh yeah."

Beth moved over to George and started rubbing his thigh.

"Aww yeah. That feels good." George's body responded from Beth's sensual touch.

Beth was looking at Ian who was watching her intently. Her hand moved into George's inner thigh, and the tips of her fingers grazed his sack.

"Mmm, Beth."

Beth new Ian was hard as a rock, and she was loving every second of the naughty teasing going on. She wanted all of the to last.

She slid a hand over George's cock, holding it, stroking as she fondled his balls.

"Do you like that Ian is watching you, naked?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, I do baby."

"Mmmm good." Beth replied back to George.

George spread his legs even more, his manhood standing at attention.

"Aww George you have a perfect dick." Beth said, they continued. "Baby, Ian will you show us, you know, show us you're

Dick?"

Ian stood up in the hot tub, the steam coming off his body. His cock hung hard. Beth loved it.

"Oh baby, that is so hot. Look at that beast, George."

"Mmm yes, your son is beautiful baby, you should be proud."

Ian subconsciously placed his hand on his cock, and gave it a couple of strokes.

Beth was wet. She had a deviant look on her face, as she watched her boy stroke.

"Sweetie, mmm baby can I suck George's dick while you play with yourself? Would that be okay baby?"

"Uhhh do you want to suck his dick while I watch?"

"Mmm." Beth moaned as she leaned into George's lap, licking the tip of his cock.

"Mm you like that?" Ian asked.

"Yes sweetie, I do."

"She likes it because of you, Ian. Because her sweet boy is watching." George added.

"Come here baby." Beth beckoned her boy over to her.

Ian moved toward his mom, soaking up every second of the moment.

Beth reached out, grabbing Ian's cock, and started to play.

"Oh fuck Beth, you're so fucking hot." George moaned in excitement.

"George, do you like watching me touch my son? Mmm does it turn you on?"

"Like crazy."

With one hand on George's dick and one on her son's, Beth felt in control. She felt extremely kinky, and taboo, and she absolutely loved the electrifying power both of these studs held within their bodies. She wanted to feel it.

"Ian, my love, do you like cock as much as I do baby?" Beth asked.

"Aww I do mom. I love dick. I think you know how much I fucking love it, don't you."

"Mmm I do. I think I've always known. I like it baby. I like that my son loves dick as much as I do."

Beth felt her pussy become liquid. She had a storm between her legs.

"Do you like cum, sweetie?"

"Mmm mom, I do. I'm a fucking perverted freak."

Beth tugged on Ian's cock pulling him into her. She kissed him hard, grabbing his ass at the same time. Her hand slid into his crack and she grazed his asshole. She felt him flinch. She kissed him passionately, her tongue intertwined with her very own son. In her other hand she could feel George's cock swell and pulsate.

"Mmm just like your mommy."

"Mmm yes, just like mommy."

Beth broke the kiss, and turned towards George's lap. She began kissing his thighs, working her way to his massive dick, licking the tip teasing. Her ass popped out of the water, and rubbed against her son's bare skin.

Beth moved her mouth completely over the head of George's cock, and moaned as she went down on his hard veiny dick.

"Oh my god Beth you are amazing. Fuck."

George watched Ian, his cock against his mom's back. He was rubbing her ass as he watched his own mother suck dick.

"Do you like watching her, Ian?"

"Yes."

"Why, Ian? She's your mother. Tell me why you like watching her."

"I like seeing your uh, your cock in her mouth. I like how nasty she is deep down. How fucking perverted she is being. I like that she is willing to be so sick in front of me, and with me."

Beth moaned around George's cock, running her tongue along his throbbing shaft.

"Mm that's hot, Ian. I think you should eat her."

Beth liked that suggestion, and moaned harder into him. She pushed her ass up higher out of the water, giving Ian full access.

Ian moved his face down onto his mother's ass. His tongue landing at her pussy and his nose at her asshole. She smelled amazing. He licked, tracing her pussy lips back towards her ass. He didn't stop. The tip of his tongue found her puckered little rose bud. Ian could taste her, and feel her on his tongue. Her hole flinched, and he pushed in. Her ass was sour on his tongue. The taste was pungent. He began rimming her, his tongue pushing in with each flinching movement.

"Mmm fuck hunny, that feels good." Beth moaned around George's cock.

"Mm good boy Ian, taste your mom." George demanded.

Beth could feel the tip of her son's tongue inching its way into her. She found herself pushing back into his face, encouraging him to push into her, to taste her.

She pulled her mouth off of George's cock, and began stroking him. Beth inch her way up his stomach, and chest, kissing him. Her lips found his, and she kissed him hard.

Ian continued to eat her, rimming her passionately. Beth imagined how he must feel right now. She imagined how wrong all of this was, but she knew that the darkness had taken over her heart and soul. She'd crave her son's cock, his balls, his tongue, his ass, his sex for as long as she lives.

"Let's go inside." She whispered.

Ian took one more long lick before biting her ass cheek and standing up.

George stood up and grabbed the wine glasses and bottle and headed inside.

Ian watched his mom get out of the water. Her ass was on full display.

"You're beautiful, mom."

Beth stopped and turned around. She stared at her son. His body was magnificent.

"So are you, Ian."

Beth stood watching him, his cock hang free between his muscular thighs. This was her son, her boy. She could feel the pit harden in her stomach. The guild ever so close. She had his cum deep inside of her from earlier, and she wanted more.

Ian stepped out of the hot tub, and he stared at his mother standing there nude. She truly was beautiful. He felt her eyes burning into him. His own eyes moved down her body, analyzing every curve, every dimple, everything. His eyes stopped on her hairy pussy. There was something so erotic about how she looked in this moment. Her body wet, with steam coming off of her shoulders. Her nipples were hard, and her breast full. He felt his cock growing at the sight of her.

Beth felt sexy. She could feel the sexual energy between them. It was like lightening. A pure magnetic force. She watched his eyes stop on her thick mound, and she felt her pussy go wet.

Beth walked up to her son, and kissed him. Her tongue touched his, and their bodies collided.

"Mm I love you, sweetie." Beth moaned into her son, as she touched all over his body.

"I love you, too mom."

George stood in the glass sliding door, and he watched mother and son kiss passionately and hard. He could feel the love between them. His cock hardened, and he stroked watching the two of them.

Beth broke the kiss, very aware of the ever so present guilt still lingering.

"Let's go inside, sweetie."

Beth grabbed her boy's hand and they walked toward the house. They both noticed George standing in the doorway, touching himself.

"My goodness, he really is hot, mom."

"Mmm like I said, he's our type, isn't he."

"Oh yes, he is so much more than just our type."

Beth squeezed Ian's hand in agreement, and they walked into the house.

*************************************

Once inside, the three of them stared at each other, not sure what to do next. Ian spoke up first.

"I think I'll turn in, let you guys hang out."

Beth grabbed at his hand.

"No no, I'll put on some tea, and we'll relax for a little bit. Maybe put on a movie."

"Okay, I'll be back, I'm gonna get some sweats on." Ian said, as he started walking away.

"Do you have an extra pair?" George called out.

"Yeah I'll grab them."

Beth walked into the guest bedroom, and walked out wearing a little blue mesh nighty.

George had wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Mmm you look so amazing."

Beth walked up and embraced him, holding him tight she let out a sigh.

"What am I doing, George?" Beth's voice cracked. "This shouldn't be happening. I feel like I've failed. I did so good for so long, now..."

"You're a great mother. Don't do that to yourself. Don't. You care so much for your kids. I see it every time I look at you. I see how much you care for Ian. How understanding you are of him."

"But, I'm so perverted, I am. That day I saw him, in his bedroom, I wanted him. I wanted to be the stranger. That's not right, George. Mother's don't feel that for their kids. They don't want their son's like that." Beth let out a cry.

"You have a great son. A handsome son. He's sexy and smart, and open minded. He's you. You created him, and he feels the same way as you do. I see how he looks at you. He doesn't just love you, he's in love with you." George pulled her into him and squeezed her tight. "I'm here for you, I'll protect you. Always. I'll never look at you any different, no matter what you do or say."

Beth felt so protected by this man. She felt as though she loved him, but she couldn't say it, not yet anyway. She pulled away, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Tea, George?"

"Mmm yes let's do it."

Ian walked into the kitchen where George and Beth were preparing some tea.

"Hi sweetie." Beth said in the most motherly tone, as if nothing had ever happened. "Can I get you some hot tea?"

Ian handed a pair of sweats to George and grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"Thanks, Ian."

"Sure, thank you." Ian said with a soothing smile. He looks at George. "No problem." Then to his mom, "Would you like me to find a movie?"

"Sure that would be nice."

Ian flipped on the T.V. And started turning the channels. Beth and George got the tea ready and walked in.

"Anything good?" George asked.

Ian pulled up the guide and started scrolling down.

He passed a show called "Real Life Kinky - Documentary."

"What's that, sweetie?" Beth asked.

Ian scrolled back up and clicked on it.

There was an older woman on screen talking about sex with younger men.

Beth walked over and turned off the lights, and found a spot on the couch.

"This looks interesting." Beth said.

"It does." George agreed.

The show suddenly cut to her watching a male stripper dance around her.

"Mmm my kind of show." Beth laughed.

"What do you think, Ian? Do you like him?" George asked.

Beth and Ian both looked over at George, a little surprised.

"I think the situation is hot, but not my type."

"No? What's your type?" George asked.

Beth could fill that damn pit in her stomach again. Her chest was heavy with guilt.

"He likes older men, George. Daddy type." Beth answered for him as her eyes locked on Ian. "Older like you. Men like you."

With her eyes still locked on Ian, Beth fished George's cock out of his sweats.

"Uhhh." George reacted.

Beth held onto the lightening rod, and strokes long and hard, never taking her eyes off of her son.

"I love watching you look at other men. I love how you look at me, sweetie." Beth moaned.

"You're my type George." Ian said softly as he reached in to his own sweats, pulling out his cock, exposing himself to his mother and her stud.

"Aww fuck. That's nice, Beth." George's cock flinched. "You have a nice cock, Ian."

"Mmm yes you do sweetie." Beth agreed.

Ian watched his mom stroke George, as she watched him.

"Come over here." Beth called.

Ian moved over, closer, very close. He kept stroking.

"Your dick is so pretty Ian."

"Mm thank you, mom."

Beth reached out and grabbed Ian's dick, pulling him closer to her, closer to George's dick. She pulled until both of their heads were touching each other.

"Mmm oh fuck." George let out a moan.

"You like that, baby? You like rubbing your cock against my son's cock?"

"Oh yes. Fuck yes."

Beth squeezed both of their cocks until pre-cum oozed out. She thumbed at their piss holes, swapping their cum back and forth over their swollen heads.

"Mom. Oh god, this is so fucking hot."

"Mmm sweetie do you like his cock?"

"Mmmmmm uhh yes I do mom."

Beth squeezed her cocks together harder.

"Look down at his cock, sweetie." Beth demanded. "Mmm yes, you want his cock don't you? You want it inside of you, say it hunny."

"Mmm I want to feel it deep inside of my mom, every last fuck inch."

Beth leaned in, kissing Ian. "Mmm good boy, I love how nasty you are." She then pulled George in, and the three of them began to kiss.

"Mmmm." Beth moaned loud.

Beth then grabbed her son by the neck, and pulled him back, forcing his face down into George's lap.

Ian's tongue darted out, licking at George's piss hole.

"Uhh yeah baby, he's gonna feel amazing." George said still kissing Beth.