Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling them over on the bed, Arex laid Deril on his back, their lips still pressed together and his hand slid down to grasp the thick hard penis standing tall from the younger man's crotch. That was one of the things that had first captured the hunters attention when Deril stood trembling on the auction block. He had been stripped naked, as they always were, and Arex could see that the young man had a fairly large and sturdy cock hanging between his legs. While the hunter preferred his bed partners to be smaller than him (which wasn't hard, considering there were very few bigger anywhere) he also liked them built strong and big enough to be enjoyed, no matter how they played. And Deril's sweet body and fine prick had never left him disappointed in all of their years together.

The former slave (who was wrestling with the notion even as all thought flew from his head) moaned and rolled his hips at the touch of his former (but forever!) master. Arex always knew instinctively how to touch him and when to drive him quickly to the edge of bliss and beyond it. Since that first night when he had willingly given his body to the big man, Deril had craved his touch and sought it whenever and as often as possible. He was so big and so strong and so surprisingly tender that it made Deril seem safe and warm and loved as if he had been in his mother's arms. Of course, his mother had never gotten him anywhere near that excited. Sometimes just thinking about making love to Arex made Deril ready to spend.

Before, when he had lain with women, Deril had always assumed that a mans capacity for orgasms was one a night. For that was all that was ever had.

But Arex had shown him the folly of that line of thinking. On the good nights when they made love he had come over and over again, usually at least five or six times a night.

Those nights left Deril a bit tired and sore, but extremely happy the following morning.

He felt the big man move and Arex turned and put an arm over Deril's slim waist and leaned up on his elbow. Arex neatly pinned his body to the bed with his own greater mass and was now facing down Deril's slim body as his strong sure hand stroked the younger mans cock. Over his shoulder, Arex said "Let me ease you body, and maybe your mind just a little."

With that he lowered his head and took Deril's hard prick in his mouth and sucked on it gently. Trapped beneath the bigger man's body, Deril could do little but shudder and moan at the feeling of lips and tongue on the head of his cock. One of his hands wandered over the wide heavily muscled back while the other tugged at the short cropped graying hair as Arex's head bobbed up and down slowly on his cock.

Even if he was taking what was considered to be taking a sexually submissive role in their lovemaking, Arex was ever anything but submissive. He took complete control of any situation he was involved in. He pinned his lovers body to the bed like an arena wrestler and took him with his mouth like a victor enjoying the spoils of combat. Arex thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of his lover being helpless beneath him while he took what he wanted.

He also enjoyed giving Deril pleasure. So much of his life revolved around fear and pain and battle and death, it felt nice to create something that was pure pleasure for another. And, despite his outward persona of being the cold and heartless killer, Arex truly loved Deril as much as was possible for him, and always wanted him to be happy.

Deril was lost in the sensation. One strong rough hand stroked up and down the length of his shaft, abrading his skin just a little as it went up and down. His lovers mouth was surprisingly soft and warm and his tongue was nimble and slippery against the head of his cock in the gently sucking mouth.

Arex slid his other hand down and gently cupped Deril's balls in his hand and rolled them in his palm. While Deril moaned and thrashed beneath him, his hand slipped even lower while two fingers spread the firm cheeks of his ass apart and the middle finger slipped between them and pressed firmly at the entrance of his anus. He just pressed the tip of his finger there, not seeking entrance, just enjoying the feel of the muscled ring twitching and spasming against the digit.

At the touch of the thick finger at the entrance of his anus, Deril cried out and thrashed his hips, driving his prick up into his lovers mouth. Just a touch there would drive Deril almost mad until his world narrowed down to a tiny microcosm of pure ecstasy. He wanted so badly for Arex to take him there. To be face down on the bed and feeling that huge prick splitting him open and filling him completely. For Deril, being held down and fucked hard and continuously by his lord and master was his vision of heaven on earth.

With that vision in his mind, Deril cried out again, drove his hips upward hard and began spewing his come into his lovers suctioning mouth. Arex pressed just a little harder on the rubbery ring of the smaller mans anus and smiled around the mouthful of prick as Deril shuddered beneath him like a creature in the final throes of death and shot stream after stream of his thick salty come into his mouth.

When he had milked the smaller man of every drop of his jism, Arex released him from the submission hold and leaned back up against the pile of pillows, gathering his trembling lover in his arms and cuddled him to his chest. Deril still trembled and shook like a man running a fever and his skin was covered with goose bumps. Arex slowly ran his warm hands over Deril's skin, soothing and warming him until his hands came to a rest around the smaller mans shoulders and lay still.

Deril lay still until his vision cleared and the shaking stopped. Turning his head, he looked up at his master and friend and lover and saw that the big man had finally succumbed to the sleeping draught in his tea. For the first time in a week since he had returned from the last hunt, Arex slept with a small smile on his lips.

Tugging the bedclothes up to cover them both, Deril lightly kissed the skin over the hunters ribs and whispered "I love you, master Arex." as he did every night before drifting off into his own slumber.

Chapter Two

As dawn broke over the vast city of Dunis it found Deril in the kitchen cooking breakfast for his master (as he still thought of him, no matter what those papers claimed) as was his usual morning routine when Arex was in residence. Arex sat at the table and sipped strong black tea, his nostrils flaring at the enticing aromas.

When the big man was hunting, he ate wild game cooked over an open fire and fruits and berries where he could find them. His vast knowledge of woodcraft included every single thing that was edible in the forests and plains and also every single thing that was not. While he was able to feed himself out in the wild with a facility shared by few other men, Deril had discovered early on in their relationship that the man was completely hopeless when it came to the kitchen. One of the very few times that Deril had ever stood up to his master was the day that he forbade Arex to ever enter his kitchen intent on attempting to cook something.

He fully expected Arex to beat him for that. And he would have accepted the beating and still insisted. But Arex had acknowledged his lack of culinary skills and had graciously acquiesced to the smaller mans demands.

"So" Deril said as he stirred the slightly pungent goats milk cheese that Arex so favored into the skillet of scrambled eggs "We managed to get side tracked last evening and I never did learn of your master plan." He glanced over at the man at the table and added "But I suspect that part of your master plan was to distract me and keep me from asking too many questions. It worked, in case you were wondering." Deril paused and stirred the other skillet sizzling with sausages then added "Until now, that is."

Arex sighed and set down his mug. "There are apparently things" he began "That when a man reaches a certain point in his life he begins to think about. One of them, as I told you last night, is the urge to leave something behind. Part of what I want to have go on after I am gone is you, Deril. I didn't relish the thought of you suddenly being left all alone with nobody around you."

He looked down at the table, a little embarrassed. That rarely happen to him and it was with an effort of will he kept himself from just leaving the room.

"This is hard for me, Deril. Caring about somebody. Worrying about their safety. Thinking about the future. I'm not used to that." Arex waved his hands around vaguely. "I never used to care about anything but the hunt. And the kill. And I never thought about the future unless it involved that. And now....you." He waved his hands around again, taking in the whole room and the huge house around it. "And all of this. What will happen to you? And my home? And my name? Will Arex the Hunter just disappear into the legends and be gone?" He paused and looked his friend and lover in the eye and said "I want to leave more than just a name behind me, Deril. More than just a name and a heartbroken lover."

Moving the pans off of the stove, Deril began dishing out plates of eggs and sausages for the two of them. He left the remainder (and there was plenty) on the warm back of the stove to feed their new guests. He listened to his friend while he served up their breakfast.

What Arex said next nearly made him drop both plates on the floor.

"I want children, Deril."

It had happened during his last hunt, Arex explained. There had been a great wolf marauding around the town of Irbenzia in the south. It had killed several of the townsfolk and their livestock. Hunting parties had gone out to slay it and had never returned. Only bits of their gear were found. And much blood. After months had passed and there seemed to be no solution, the chancellor of the town appealed to the emperor for aid.

The emperor sent his greatest hunter.

The stalk had taken Arex almost a month. The creature had a wide range of hunting ground and seemed to travel for many miles to reach the town. While tracking the beast, the hunter had noticed that it always seemed to avoid a certain mountain pass while it traveled. It was as if it knew it was being followed and led him away from that area.

After the ensuing hunt and the final battle between them (which left him with the great new scar on his hip) Arex left the body of the dead beast to the people of the town and made his way into that mountain pass.

It took all of the skill he possessed to pick up the beasts trail into the mountain pass. It had taken great pains to travel the most difficult ways in and out of the rocky gorge. At the bottom of the gorge, hidden deep within the rocks was a cave. The hunter could see from a distance that there were the remnants of bones scattered around the entrance to the low cave. He sat awhile and waited.

After an hour or so, the sun was high enough to warm the rocks and first one, then more, then a total of five wolf pups came out of the darkness. They were still young, but old enough to begin hunting for themselves.

Once they realized that their mother wasn't coming back, anyway.

He knew that one day there would be a wolf problem in the area again. But it would probably be several years before those were big enough. And chances were that not all of them, if any, would ever live long enough to be as big as the creature he had fought and slain.

And without the great wolves in it, the world would be a much smaller place. But as long as pups were being born, there would be a need for Arex and men like him.

So he turned around and went home with a new resolve in his heart.

"I want heirs to my name, Deril. If nothing else, someone to remember me. Best case, one to follow in my footsteps. Hence, the females."

Deril nodded and forked the last of his breakfast into his mouth and stacked the plate by the sink. "I can see...." he said "A couple of flaws in your plan, my lord. If you don't mind me saying so. But..." he added as the big man raised an eyebrow "Perhaps my comments should wait. I need to rouse our new... guests.... and begin their first day and training. And, of course, we need to make formal introductions and explain their.... duties. All of them."

Arex shoved his empty plate away and rose from the table. Deril poured him a fresh cup of tea and he took it and turned to stalk from the room, saying "By all means, Deril. Awaken them and feed them. They must get quickly used to the hours we keep." He paused, then turned back and slipped a hand behind Deril's neck and pulled him in close for a deep warm kiss. Their faces only inches away afterward he said "Tell them what you wish in advance. I leave that to your discretion. Then bring them to me one at a time. I'll be in the study."

During a hunt several years ago, Arex had tracked a nest of sliths to an ancient ruin of a castle high in the northern mountains. Though vaguely manlike in body, sliths are eyeless, with huge bat-like ears. They also sported a mouthful of razor sharp fangs and long claws on both their hands and feet. And when left unmolested they bred like insects.

Cleaning out the castle and the warren of tunnels beneath it had taken days. Arex had slain fifty of the nasty creatures and had selected out the biggest of them to take as his trophies when he noticed something large in one of the biggest rooms of the castle, buried under a pile of debris. It turned out to be the throne of whoever had built the castle ages before. It was huge and made from thick wood and sumptuously carved with battle scenes and heroic figures.

Hiring a wagon and crew to bring the thing home had cost Arex a good portion of his bounty, but he didn't mind the cost. And Deril had spent several days cleaning the grime of ages off of the thing and replacing the cushions. In the end, he didn't mind so much either.

The two of them had made love many times in that huge chair.

When Deril knocked at the door of the master's study and gained entrance, he saw that Arex had changed into his more formal 'at home' clothes. He was dressed all in black, fairly tight trousers and a loose tunic and his best soft black boots. All designed, of course, to make an impression as he lounged in the seat of the great chair before the fireplace.

And make an impression he did. The sleeves of his tunic were rolled up to the elbow, exposing the corded muscle of his forearms and the trousers were tight enough that Deril could see the bulge of the big mans prick pushing down the side of his thigh. Deril wanted nothing more than to crawl up into his masters lap right then and there, but he managed, with an effort, to restrain himself.

Pushing back his own excitement, Deril bowed slightly and said "They are here, my lord." Arex nodded and gave a small smile, seeing the effect his pose had on the younger man. "Excellent, Deril. Bring me the nikkonese, first."

The young man led the slave girl into the masters study by a short lead attached to her collar. She wore a short robe of green silk that Arex knew belonged to Deril. When his lover had worn it, it barely covered the cheeks of his ass. It went down to mid-thigh on the smaller woman. He saw her eyes go wide and her step faltered just a little as she saw the master arrayed in his chair, looking regal and just a bit overpowering. At a gesture, Deril unclipped the lead and left them alone as he closed the doors.

The girl immediately fell to her knees and bowed her head to the floor and trembled. "Master." she whispered.

"Get up, Miko." he said. She rose to her feet and cast her eyes down at the floor.

"Look me in the eyes." With an effort, she raised her gaze to his face and looked into her new master's eyes. As before, she saw a fierce strength in those eyes. Strength and courage.... And maybe even a little tenderness. It gave the little nikkonese girl hope that maybe her life here wouldn't be the constant horror that it could have been elsewhere. That just maybe she didn't have to live in constant fear and look forward to nothing but torture and toil and an early death.

He made a small gesture and said "Let me see you, girl."

Her eyes still looking into his, Miko untied the sash of her short robe and let it pool to the floor at her feet. Her hands at first went to cover her small breasts, then she swallowed hard and they went down to her sides, revealing her body to her master. She was too thin from poor nutrition, as were all new slaves, but her body was fairly firm and sturdy. Arex could see that her nipples were erect with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"You swore that you would serve me, Miko."

She nodded "Yes, master."

"In all ways a woman may serve a man?"

She swallowed hard again and said "Anything that you wish, master. I am yours." She started trembling again.

Arex took a cushion from behind his chair and set it on the floor between his feet and gestured to it. The girl came and knelt on the pillow at his feet.

One large hand reached out and took the girl's chin in his hand, his thumb stroking her cheek tenderly.

"Yes, you are mine, Miko. Body and soul. Heart and mind. You are mine." He stroked her cheek again and said "Your life here will not be as easy as if you were a free woman, but it will not be as bad as it could be elsewhere. I am not a cruel man by nature, Miko. But I do expect and demand obedience. If you disobey or misbehave, you will be severely punished. Do you understand me completely?"

She nodded and trembled a little more against the surprising soft touch of his hand. "Yes, my master. I understand. I will serve you faithfully, I swear!"

Arex smiled gently. Then he shifted a little in his seat and sat back and surveyed the pretty slim girl at his feet.

"Did Deril explain your duties to you here in my household?"

She nodded. "Yes, master."

"And what did he say that they would be?"

"To cook and to clean, master. To assist Deril in his duties and the household chores. To.. To... attend to your needs, master." She paused and swallowed hard again. "No matter what they may be."

"No matter what they may be? And what do you mean by that, Miko?"

She lowered her eyes and whispered. "In your bed, master."

"Will you come willingly to my bed, Miko? Will you serve me with your body as willingly as with your hands?"

"Y...y...yes, master." she whispered again.

He reached down and cupped her cheek in his hand again, turning her face up to his.

"I am not a cruel man, Miko. I do not wish to take what I want from one who is unwilling. If you will come to my bed willingly you will live a long and fairly comfortable life and bear me many children." He paused and his eyes hardened just a little and he added "If you refuse me, you will be returned to the slavers and you can take your chances elsewhere."

She shook her head and clutched his big hand in both of her small ones. "No!" she cried "Please master! Miko will serve you in all ways, master! I swear!" Her lip trembled and she lowered her eyes. A shiver ran through her body. "I.... confess, master, that you frighten me. I... cannot help my fear. You are bigger than any man I have ever seen...." She looked up at him again, her lips firm in resolve. "I will serve you willingly, master. In spite of my fears. I will happily bear your children and serve you all of my days."

With that statement made, Arex slipped a hand behind her neck and leaned down, pressing his large rough lips to her small soft ones and kissed her tenderly and thoroughly. Miko felt a surge of passion rush through her body and felt a sudden dampness between her thighs. Even though her new master and his huge body frightened her still (for she could not help but notice the immense bulge running down the leg of his tight trousers) she suddenly wanted to give him her body in any way possible.