Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Deril heard his name called he opened the door, towing the small redheaded cairnish girl by her lead. Both of their eyes widened just a little as they saw Miko kneeling naked on a cushion beside the masters chair. She was calm and smiling, her hands and her robe in her lap. Arex winked surreptitiously at Deril while Miko caught Jeni's eyes and nodded slightly.

As Deril closed the door, Jeni dropped her robe and stood in front of her new master, a slight blush spreading from her cheeks down to her chest and her small firm breasts.

Then she dropped to her knees and said "I am yours, master."

Arex gestured to the nikkonese girl at his side and said "Miko has agreed to serve me in all ways, Jeni. Will you vow to do the same?"

She nodded, still blushing with her eyes on the floor. "Yes, my lord."

He cleared his throat and when the girl looked up, he gestured to the cushion. She arose hurriedly and knelt at his feet. He held out his hand and she placed her small hand in his. His thumb stroked the back of her small warm hand.

"Look at me."

She brought her head up and Arex looked at her and smiled gently. She had eyes the color of the greenest woodlands and short boyish hair like fresh cinnamon, with a spray of freckles that went across her nose and spread down to her chest and shoulders. She had small firm breasts and fairly wide hips and a slim waist. Her nipples were hard, like little diamonds set on her chest.

"Deril spoke to you?"

"Yes, my lord."

"And what did he tell you?"

"That we were to assist him in the household chores, my lord. And to obey both you and he in all things. That if we disobeyed, we would be punished, but not excessively or unjustly. And....and...." her voice broke a little and she looked down at the floor again.

"And?"

"And...to.... warm your bed, master. Whenever you may want us to."

"I will want you to do more than merely warm my bed, girl." Arex leaned down and took her chin in his hand so that she looked up at his face.

"Think carefully right now, girl child. This is the first and last choice you will be allowed to make in my household. If you will serve me in all ways and come to my bed willingly, you will have a good life here and you and Miko will bear my children."

"If you choose not to, you will be returned to the slave pens immediately."

The little nikkonese girl made a small cough and when Jeni glanced over at her, she nodded slightly. Arex chose not to notice the exchange.

Jeni, her mind swimming with both fear and hope, looked up at her master and took his hand in hers again.

"I will serve you, master."

Once again Arex leaned down and kissed the girl at his feet. Touching her only with a hand on the nape of her neck and his lips, Arex conveyed without words the passion with which he lived his life and promised many many nights of passion to come. When he released her, Jeni was faint and had to rest a moment before she could rise again. And to Arex's keen senses, the scent of arousal in the room had just doubled.

Deril entered the master's study for the third time, bringing with him the young slave boy behind him by the lead. This time Arex had a nude girl on either side of his chair.

Things seemed to be going well, he thought.

This time when he unclipped the lead, Arex gestured for Deril to come to him. He pulled the younger man up onto his lap, pulling his back into the broad chest and the strong arms settled around his waist.

Jaren's eyes went from Deril to Arex to the two nude women on either side. Though his hands were clasped in front of his body, Deril noted that the front of the boys robe was twitching.

Arex shifted the smaller man onto his hip to clear his field of view and looked at the young slave boy in front of him.

"Let me see you, Jaren."

Blushing furiously, Jaren opened his robe and dropped it to the floor. Though he was a little undernourished, he was fairly well built. Arex noted that he had a thick sturdy prick that twitched just a little as he went back and forth between arousal and nervousness.

"You are mine, Jaren. Are you not?"

"Yes, master. I am yours." His eyes dropped to the floor.

"In all ways and in all things and at all times?"

"Yes, master. I am yours."

"Deril has spoken to you of your duties?"

"Yes, master."

"And what did he tell you?"

"That I was to tend to the house and the garden, master. That I was to obey Deril and yourself at all times or be punished. That I was to supply... comfort, when directed, my lord."

"Comfort?"

"In your bed, master. Whenever you may want me there." Arex noted a tightening of the young mans facial muscles when he answered the question.

"Does the thought of being taken in my bed frighten you, Jaren?"

"Yes, master it does."

"Does the thought of being in Deril's bed frighten you?"

"No, master."

"I take it you have been with a man before?"

"Yes, master."

"Did you enjoy it?"

He blushed a little bit more and said "Yes, master."

"And women, Jaren? Have you been with women too?"

"Yes, master. And yes, I enjoyed it."

The hunter put a finger to his lips and pondered for a moment, his eyes narrow, staring at the young man who stood naked before him. He was attractive, no doubt. And he suspected that the young man would be enough to keep Deril busy and chase away the boredom while the master was away. Arex absently ran his hand up and down Deril's thigh as he thought. He also wondered what it might be like with the two of them in his bed at the same time...

"Just to let you know, Jaren." Arex spoke. "Miko and Jeni have both sworn to serve me under my conditions. You will now have your chance. Know this, then. If you stay and serve under my roof, and that is not yet decided, there are restrictions and conditions. These two women..." he pointed at the girls on either side of him ".. are off limits to you. As you are to them. Any disobedience on this matter will be dealt with..... most severely. Do you understand that completely?"

The young slave swallowed hard and said "Y...yes, my lord."

The hunter looked left and right at the two girls who looked grave and also nodded their assent.

He looked back at Jaren and said "You have said that you are aware that at times you will be required to serve me in my bed. While I initially brought you home to be a helper and companion for Deril while I am away, there will be a time, fairly soon, when you will be required to fulfill that duty. If you stay in my household I guarantee it. It will happen. There is a very good chance that it will even happen this very night."

He leaned forward and said "Now is the time to choose, boy. This is the first and last choice you will be offered under my roof. You can stay here, now, and serve me as I will. Or be returned to the slavers to take your chances. The choice is yours."

Without much of any hesitation at all, the young slave fell to his knees and said "I will serve you, master."

Placing his hands on either side of Deril's hips, the hunter lifted the smaller man and rose from the seat. In one smooth motion he turned and sat Deril down in his vacated spot and strode the two paces across the room to stand before the young kneeling slave boy.

"Look at me, Jaren."

The young man's gaze traveled up the big man's body and when it reached the thick bulge in his master's pants he gulped hard and paled visibly. With an effort he pulled his sight away from the huge prick only inches away from his face and looked up into his new master's eyes. In those eyes he saw the immense strength and power that wasn't just in the big mans size or muscles. And he also could see an immense love and a fierce protectiveness. Jaren knew right away that despite his fears, he could love this man to the end of his days.

Reaching down, Arex hooked a finger in the kneeling slaves collar and pulled him gently to his feet. With one hand holding the back of his head and the other just below the line of his jaw, he leaned down and kissed Jaren just as thoroughly as he had the two girls previously. A kiss that promised love and the possibility of ecstasy Jaren had never known before.

The three others in the room could not help but notice that Jaren's prick had stiffened during the kiss and was now firmly and completely erect.

When he released the smaller man, Arex turned back to where Deril sat seemingly lost in the cushions of the ancient throne.

"One more thing." said Arex. He reached up behind Deril's neck, unbuckled the collar and removed it. He didn't throw it across the room this time, he merely held it in his hand, much to Deril's relief. The three slaves stared at them both, a bit dumbfounded.

"As of last evening, Deril is no longer a slave, but a free man. He chooses to stay with me for his own reasons. Just as he chooses to wear my collar. If you serve me well, as Deril has done, you will be offered the same freedom. Aside from the protection of my name and home, that is what I offer each of you."

Deril took the leather collar from his hand and buckled it gratefully back around his neck and slid off of the big man's chair. He gestured for the others to get dressed again. The three scrambled back into their robes as he ushered them out of the room. He instructed them to wait and shut the door on them and turned to his master.

"That went well." he said. "Better than I had expected."

Arex nodded. "We must discuss this more in depth later, Deril." He looked at his friend and lover and smiled slightly. "Perhaps you can find some lingering chore for them to complete this afternoon while I have my bath." Deril felt his pulse race and his cock shift in his trousers at the mention of the bath.

"In the meantime, find them some decent clothes and things. I'm sure you will think of something. I will be out back practicing. You can find me at the range if you need me."

Hours later found them both soaking in the large bath in the master quarters. They had been in there for quite some time. Deril had achieved his hope of getting his lover and master completely clean. Arex had grabbed hold of Deril's fine strong cock and stroked him with his hand until his salty come had added to the temperature of the water. In return, the younger man had Arex sit on the side of the tub and had sucked his masters cock until he had come down his throat. Now they relaxed in the steaming water. Arex reclined against the sloped back of the tub and Deril lay back on his chest with his head just below the bigger mans chin.

"Do you think this will work, Deril?"

"I certainly hope so, my lord. But I do wonder if you have thought this thing through. It will, of course, make changes to your..... schedule."

"What do you mean?"

"For the first nine months or so, you should have no trouble. After that..." he shrugged. "Children need a father, my lord. If one wishes for them to be raised in a certain way, then one needs to be in attendance. And I am certainly no substitute. Not for you, at any rate."

"Hmmm.... You may be right at that. Though I am sure you could handle it, should the need arise."

Deril turned his body until he faced his master, his legs straddling the mans slim hips and looked Arex straight in the eye. "Oh, no." He said "I would not even presume, Lord Arex." He straightened a finger and poked him in the hard muscles of his chest. "Your children will need you, sire. Not some former slave who would try his best. If you want your children to carry on in your image, then you must be there to raise them yourself!"

The hunter felt himself getting hemmed in by his lovers logic. He could see, in the very near future, his days spent in the wild dwindling away to nothing and the great beasts drifting out of his reach. Briefly, he regretted starting this whole business.

Somewhat in desperation, he pressed down on Deril's thighs until the smaller man's butt connected with his crotch and the semi-erect prick that was laying there. As soon as it came into contact with the soft firm cheeks of Deril's ass, his prick began to twitch and grow harder, poking straight up. Arex pushed him further down until his cock was trapped between Deril's ass cheeks.

Deril reached back and his hand wrapped around his masters mighty prick as it rubbed up and down his ass. He moaned lightly and ground his hips against the big mans, feeling his own cock rising to the occasion.

He reached for the stone crock of lubricant that they used in the tub. It was the rendered down fat of some sea animal and did not dissolve right away in the water. He got a large gob of the stuff on his fingers and began smearing it all over his lovers hard immense prick. While he did so, Arex got some on his own fingers and reached underneath Deril's body, his fingers questing for the entrance to his tight anus.

"If you think, my lord and master Arex, that merely by Unhhhh!..." Deril grunted as one of the mans thick lubed fingers slid up inside of him. "..fucking me you will distract me from this discussion.. Oooohhh!.. You are quite mistaken..... Aaaaaaahhhhhhh....... For the problem.... Mmmmmmmmm!... will still remain...... Unhhhh!" He almost howled as two fingers slipped inside and opened his entrance further. "However," he continued "I am willing to uuuh! God!..... table the discussion for later, if it is my lord and ahhh!.. masters wish!"

With his hand wrapped around his masters prick, Deril guided the head towards his willing ass. He had only been fucked once since his master had returned from his last hunt and his ass was feeling a bit neglected. He felt the large fingers slip out of his hole to be replaced by the plum-like head and he pressed down slowly, taking it inside him. Like the man himself, his equipment was larger than most. Every bit of eight inches long and as big around as a tree limb. Even after seven years of getting fucked by the big man and his equally big prick, Deril had to fight to completely relax his body enough to get him inside. It always hurt going in. Every time. But once it was in, Deril was in heaven.

Arex held still and let Deril slowly lower himself on his prick, just watching and enjoying the feeling of being squeezed so tightly. At first he could just feel the soft skin of his ass cheeks as they slid past the head of his prick. Then the resistance of the ring of muscle that kept him tightly sealed shut. That was always the toughest part. Deril panted and whined a little in pain as those muscles were forced open by the huge intruder. Sometimes Arex wished he were a little smaller so he wouldn't hurt his friend. But he knew that once he was fully inside of him, Deril reveled in the feeling of being so full of his cock.

Finally the head slipped inside Deril's super tight ass and he breathed a small sigh of relief at the release of the tension. Then Deril began the slow process of taking his lovers huge prick all the way up his ass, one small bit at a time. Arex knew that he had to wait until he was at least halfway in before Deril was relaxed enough for him to move. But he also knew that once he reached that point the could fuck the smaller man as hard as he wanted. It was a small price to pay and well worth the wait. He watched and waited, enjoying the view of his lover groaning on top of his prick and watching the muscles in his chest and belly flex as Deril alternately panted and sighed while he worked the big tool deep inside his tight hole.

Finally Arex felt his lovers legs settle on his thighs and his balls resting on his lower belly. Deril had taken him all the way inside. He stopped moving and rested his hands on the big mans chest, panting softly. Arex could see the tip of Deril's prick poking up through the water and he started to reach for it, but Deril batted his hand away.

"Oh god, no!" he panted. "I'm already close to shooting off. I want it to last... Aaahhhh... just a little bit.. Oooh... longer...." Pressing down on the big mans chest, he slipped up and down just slightly, maybe moving a quarter of an inch. When that felt good, he moved a little more and began to revel in the feel of the mighty prick impaling him and sliding in and out of his ass.

"I've missed this." panted Deril.

"And I as well."

"I always want you here, inside me. Forever and always, my lord and master. Ooooohhhhh....." Arex slipped his hands down on the smaller mans hips and began alternately pushing and pulling, driving his cock up into his lovers willing bottom, taking longer and longer strokes each time.

It didn't take long. It never really did. At least not the first time. Between the bigger mans large cock and the smaller ones tight hole the combination of the friction between the two of them was enough to drive them both quickly to the edge and beyond it. Arex could both see and feel his lovers body tensing up as his strokes became shorter and shorter. Deril suddenly gasped and froze for a split second, then howled in ecstasy as his ass tightened down on his lovers prick like a vise and his prick spewed droplets of come all over the both of them.

Fighting back his own release, the big man waited until he could feel his lover rebound from his orgasm and begin to relax a little. Then he started again. At first slowly, then with greater speed, moving the smaller man up and down on his cock like a child's puppet on a stick.

Arex moved Deril's body up and down, driving his prick up into his ass over and over again until he could feel his own release nearing once more. He started driving his pelvis upward, battering Deril's soft flesh with his body until he could stand it no more. With a roar, his hands tightened on the young mans hip bones and he drove his cock all the way up inside him and began flooding his bowels with his sticky semen. And, as was usual when they made love, when Deril felt his love and master shooting off inside of him, it triggered another orgasm and Deril came a second time, spewing more come onto Arex's belly and into the water. His cries echoed off of the walls of the bathroom.

Deril collapsed across the broad chest, panting and wheezing, his tight hole spasming around the slowly softening prick that still filled him to capacity. Arex put his hands across his lovers heaving back and stroked him gently. Every now and then the large cock would twitch inside him, making Deril squeak and shiver.

Finally after a brief hesitation, the large prick popped back out of Deril's ass. He gasped and tightened his arms and legs around his lovers body and cried out and shivered all over. Arex could feel a third salvo of Deril's come spurt onto his belly.

He patted his gasping lover on the back and remarked "Now we are going to need to wash up all over again....."

Chapter Three

Deril had left his master relaxing in the den after their lovemaking in the bath and had gone in search of their three new servants to check on their progress.

Before he had gone upstairs he had charged them with weeding out the back garden where Deril always grew their own vegetables. It was mostly a useless task, for Deril had always before taken care of that himself and not many weeds dared show their heads in his soil. But the garden covered nearly an acre of land and it gave them something to do and kept them out of the way for the time being.

Unbeknownst to him, the three had slipped into the kitchen to share a pitcher of cool water and ease the heat of the warm afternoon. And, as the masters bathroom was directly above the kitchen, the cries of their lovemaking had echoed down the stone ventilation shaft into the kitchen with surprising clarity. But as Deril had never been, up to this time, in the kitchen while Arex was making love to someone else in the bath, he wasn't aware of this phenomenon.

When they heard him coming down the stairs, the three had rushed back out into the garden to pretend nothing had happened. They were all a little sober and red faced when he entered the garden and when he said it was time for them to bathe, all three blushed even redder. Deril wondered what that was all about, but was left with a mystery.