Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers

There were two smaller baths adjacent to the servants quarters in the manse. Deril sent Jaren into one and told the girls to share the other while he prepared lunch. He instructed them to bathe quickly and come to the kitchen and assist.

He slipped out into the garden to pick a few herbs to add to the stew he was preparing. As he chopped the herbs into fine bits, an idea formed in his head. He decided to give it some thought before mentioning to the master. But it just might work....

And where was his help? They should have been done by now. Curious, Deril slipped down the hallway towards the servants quarters. Hearing some muffled moans coming from the girl's bath, he peeked in the door quietly. And raised an eyebrow. Both girls were in the tub together, kneeling in the water and kissing each other with passion. Deril could see that they each had a hand between the others legs and were rubbing there vigorously while they panted onto each others mouth. While it wasn't uncommon among slave girls, just as that sort of thing wasn't rare among the men, and it wasn't strictly forbidden, Deril had to wonder about their sudden passion for each other.

Turning from that door to the other across the hall, he eased it open silently and saw Jaren lying in the water and stroking his stiff prick. As he watched and admired the view, Jaren gave a soft groan, lifted his hips and came, spattering the bathwater with his seed. And, as Arex had predicted, Deril thought that a needless waste. If he wasn't already so tender and a bit tired, he would have happily assisted Jaren with his need.

Deril slid the door gently shut, then waited a few moments for the sounds of passion in the two rooms to subside. Then he clapped his hands loudly and cried "Let's hurry! The masters lunch is waiting! If you wish to eat, come to the kitchen now!" He smiled inwardly at the sounds of hurried bathing that followed his announcement.

Arex, unlike the majority of slave owners in Dunis, had what might be considered strange ways. Deril had always eaten at the same table with his master from day one, instead of at a separate table or even in a different room, as was custom. And now, with his three new additions to his household, Arex saw no reason to change his ways. But in deference to his status he did preside over the head of the table and was always served first. He was, after all, the master. The three newest slaves were a bit awed at eating at the same table and mostly sat with their eyes on their food, eating nervously. But by the time the meal was half over Deril had them a little more at ease and talking freely, even smiling a bit. Still being only their first real day in the household, they were all three still a bit apprehensive about this strange big man who had purchased their lives and controlled their fates.

The hunter ate most of his meal in silence, listening to the chatter around the table. His mind was now back on his agenda for the future. He wanted to get his plans underway as quickly as possible so he could get back into the field. His eyes went back and forth between the two women, wondering which one he should bed first. Of course, he told himself, he could always just take them both at the same time. But no, it's best not to be greedy. He should take the time to get to know and fully enjoy each of them separately, at least at first. Always time for the other stuff later.

And though he had made love to Deril only an hour before, he found himself looking at both Deril and Jaren and thinking about having both of those sweet bodies in his bed at the same time as well. A brief image flashed into his mind of all four of them naked in his bed while he moved from one to another..... Arex half closed his eyes and smiled.

Swallowing the last bit of roast and gravy, Arex pushed his plate forward and his chair back as he rose. And as he stood, all of his servants also rose and looked at him. The hunter waved a hand at Deril to continue and said "Miko.... Come. Attend me." as he left the room. The little nikkonese girl shot a wide eyed glance at the others before she turned and scurried after her master.

Miko found that her mouth was suddenly dry and her hands were shaking as she followed her master up the wide stone stairs to the upper level. Although she had sworn an oath to serve the big man with her body as well as her hands, she still found herself unprepared to lie with him so soon. She knew, from listening to the sounds that had echoed down the ventilation shaft, that Arex was a man with great passions and her body flushed with both fear and excitement. The mere thought of the big powerful man lying on top of her made her knees weaken and turn to water. She also felt herself become damp between her thighs in anticipation.

Arex pushed open the door to his chambers and said "Close the door behind you, girl." Then he sat on the large padded chair and started to remove his boots. Miko shut the door firmly and scurried over to her master and knelt at his feet, assisting with his boots. When his boots hit the floor, the hunter looked down at the little nikkonese girl as she knelt at his feet. She kept her eyes on the floor and he could see she was trembling. He knew of no way to calm her other than to give her no choice but to submit to his demands.

"Let me see you, Miko." he said. "Let me see your body."

Swallowing hard, the girl rose to her feet and slipped her tunic up over her head and tossed it to the floor. Her hands went unconsciously up to cover her small breasts then slid reluctantly down to the waistband of her loose pants and she slid them off as she kicked off her shoes. Arex could see that her nipples were hard and her hips churned just a little with excitement. Her trembling hands kept going to her breasts and across the juncture of her thighs and back again.

Arex raised a hand and started to speak when she suddenly blurted out "P-please, my lord!"

"What is it, Miko?"

The girl turned around and crossed her wrists behind her back. Barely glancing over her shoulder she whispered "Bind my hands, master."

Arex pondered this for a moment. He and Deril often played such games. They both enjoyed it when Deril was tied face down on the bed or bent over a foot stool while the big man took him forcefully. Even though he could have easily overpowered the smaller man with his muscles alone, it gave him an extra thrill when his lover was tied down and helpless. And nothing gave Deril more of a thrill than being the totally submissive partner for his lover. As such they always kept a variety of leather thongs and straps and an assortment of rope handy near the bed.

He rose and stalked over to the bed and grabbed a couple of the leather thongs. Returning to the trembling girl, he swiftly and securely bound her wrists together behind her back, just tight enough that she could not get loose but not tight enough to do any damage. As he did so he saw that some of the tension had leaked out of Miko's body. It was if that by binding her hands, he gave her no choice but to submit to him and therefore there would be no conflict in her mind.

Arex didn't mind. He enjoyed playing that game. He raised the second thong to his teeth and bit off a short chunk of it. He used this to gather all of the girls luxuriant black hair together at the back of her neck and tie it into a long pony tail rather than the veil that covered most of her back like it usually was. The rest of the thong he secured to the ring in Miko's iron collar, making it into a leash. Arex started to return to his seat then stopped and considered for a moment. He stepped over to the bed again and returned with a strip of black cloth about six inches wide and three feet long. Stepping up behind the small bound woman, he folded the cloth over width-wise and flipped it over her head, settling it firmly over her eyes and tying it behind her, completely shutting off her sight. Miko gave a small gasp then a long sigh and Arex saw her body break out in goose bumps all over and she shivered. It wasn't cold in the room, what with the blaze going in the fireplace and all, so he assumed he had made a wise choice.

Arex laid one hand gently on her shoulder from behind, his thumb caressing the side of her neck above the iron collar. Leaning down near her ear, he whispered "Better?"

She shivered again and nodded "Y-yes, master."

With the end of the leash in his hand, Arex returned to his wide chair and sat, tugging on the leash gently. Miko stepped forward and almost stumbled, then regained her footing as he slowly drew her closer. She stopped when her knees bumped into the cushion protruding from the front of the chair. Still covered with goose bumps, Miko stood in front of her master and trembled. She felt her nipples were so hard they might snap off and her hips churned a little and she could feel herself getting increasingly wetter between her thighs. She was till frightened of the big man and what he might do to her, but she was also heavily aroused by being bound and blindfolded and helpless. It was as if he instinctively knew what to do to make her the most excited.

And the big man himself was finding himself aroused by the bound little woman standing naked in front of him. Arex had been with a few women before coming to Dunis, but he actually preferred men in his bed. For the most part, because they tended to be stronger and more easily able to withstand his somewhat vigorous lovemaking. But.... He was all about control. And being able to control himself in any given situation is what he did best. Getting carried away with someone so small would not be a good thing. He wanted to keep both Miko and Jeni healthy for a long time to bear him many children.

But he knew he was going to enjoy this. And with the slight motion of her hips and the smell of arousal told him that Miko was going to enjoy it as well.

Reaching out, he placed a palm on the outside of each of her thighs, feeling her shiver at his touch. He slid his large rough hands down her legs to her knees. Slipping his fingers around the backs of her knees, he pulled her legs gently apart until her feet were about shoulder width apart. His hands slowly slid back up the outside of her thighs and he could see the trail of goose bumps preceding his hands as they moved upwards.

"You swore that you would serve me, Miko. You said that you were mine."

"Yes, master." She said, a little breathlessly "I will serve you, I swear. In any way. I am yours, master."

The hunters large hand slid around to cover her taut belly. "I will put many babies in you, girl. Will you be a good and strong mother to my children?"

She nodded. "Yes, my lord. I will bear you many strong children." she paused and let out a small moaning breath and said "Please put your children in me, my lord. I want them inside me."

Arex slipped his hand higher to cover one small breast with his palm, feeling the hard nub of her nipple pushing against his skin. She moaned and shivered again.

"Oh yes, Miko. I will put my children into you. Over and over again. I will make love to all of your exquisite body. In every way that a man can enjoy a woman. I will make love to your sweet breasts..." and he lightly pinched both of her nipples, making her moan and twitch. One hand went up to her cheek and he pressed his thumb between her lips. Miko sucked his thumb into her mouth, her tongue laving it with her saliva.

"I will make love to your mouth." She moaned again and sucked on his thumb like it was his cock.

His other hand slid between her thighs and between her pussy lips, his fingers immediately lubricated with her running juices.

"I will fill your womb with my body." He said as he slipped a finger deep inside her. Miko opened her mouth around his thumb and cried out as she felt him opening her up. Arex could see her knees shaking. He took his hand from her face and reached around behind her, placing his hand on her ass cheeks.

"Some nights I may even forget you are a woman, and take you as if you were a man."

Parting her cheeks with two fingers, he pressed one large finger at the entrance to her ass and pressed there gently. Miko cried out again and jerked her hips forward away from the finger probing her most secret place. But that action, of course, drove his other finger further up inside her from the other direction. Before she could even stop the words from erupting from her lips she cried out "Oh please, my lord! Not there!" Her cheeks flamed red in shame as she knew that she had defied the man she had just swore to serve faithfully. The hunter took no notice of her defiance (or pretended not to, anyway) as he pressed his finger further up inside of her while her tight ass cheeks clamped down on the finger probing her anus from behind. Lost in a blizzard of sensations from the double assault on her secret places, the young girl stiffened and cried out and shook as she suddenly dissolved in ecstasy, wetting his hand between her thighs with her running juices.

As Miko shivered and came against his hand, Arex removed his fingers from between her ass cheeks and slid his hand up between her shoulder blades and leaned her forward to rest her head against his shoulder. When her spasms had almost stopped, he rotated his hand again between her thighs until she stiffened and came again, her knees sagging with the release. Arex slipped his fingers from Miko's secret places and rose from his seat. With one hand in the center of her back and the other beneath her buttocks, he lifted the small woman and turned, settling her gently down on the soft cushion of the seat he had just vacated. She sagged against the arm of the chair and panted and shivered just a little in the aftermath of the two back to back orgasms.

While she sat and trembled, the little nikkonese girl hear a rustling noise and she turned her head this way and that trying to see through the blindfold to no avail. Being bound by a lover had always excited Miko a little but she had never before been blindfolded and she discovered that it aroused her like nothing ever had done before. Her fear of the big man and what he might do to her melted away in a haze of lust brought on by her complete helplessness.

As Arex stripped out of his clothing, he looked at the small bound woman and pondered. He envisioned what it would have been like if he had brought Jeni along as well. Having the little redhead bound in another chair but not blindfolded so she could watch what he was doing to Miko. He also wanted Deril here too. Maybe bound in another chair next to Jeni. He gave a little shiver and his prick got even harder, which he hadn't believed possible.

The possibilities were endless.

The big man stepped up to the front of the chair and sat Miko up until her butt was perched on the edge of the cushion. He planted his feet in between hers and nudged her knees apart until her legs were spread wide apart. One hand went to his hard prick and tugged the foreskin back, exposing the large purple head. The other hand went to the back of her neck, pulling her gently forward until the head of his cock brushed against her lips. The unexpected touch against her lips made Miko flinch back slightly, then she opened her mouth and her tongue shot out and began licking the head of her masters cock, covering it with her saliva. Then Miko opened her mouth wide and the huge purple head of his cock slid between her lips.

The little nikkonese girl had to fight down a sudden surge of panic as the huge prick filled her mouth. She had to open her mouth so wide to get him inside her that her jaws ached with the effort. "If he thrusts very far into my mouth" she thought "I will surely choke to death!" Miko concentrated on giving him as much pleasure as she could with her lips and tongue, moving the immense cock in and out of her mouth the little bit that she could. "And if it hurts me so much to get him just in my mouth, what will it feel like in between my legs? He will tear me apart!" And she flinched and squeaked a little as she remember what her master had said earlier. "And what if he tries to take me back there?" She moaned a little in terror of the thought and Arex growled a little in pleasure at the vibration of her moaning with her mouth full of his prick.

The small woman was doing her best to please her master and pleased he was. Although she wasn't as adept at cock sucking as Deril was, she was giving it her best and Arex knew he had to make allowances for her nervousness. And that soft little mouth on his prick felt mighty good. Almost good enough to make him forget why he had purchased the women from the slavers in the first place.

But not quite.

With a little bit of regret, the hunter pulled his hips back and let his cock slip out of Miko's hot little mouth. He quickly leaned down and replaced his prick with his own mouth, kissing her deeply as his hands went beneath her knees and lifted them as he rolled her onto her back on the seat cushion. Holding her legs spread wide apart with his arms, he slipped one hand down to grasp the shaft of his cock and rubbed the head of it against Miko's opening. Between her own running juices and her saliva on the head of his prick, there was more than enough lubrication present so he slowly pressed forward, opening her up and sliding his mighty cock inside of her.

Miko cried out "Oh! Slowly, my lord! Slowly, please! I beg of you!"

Mindful of the fact that he wanted her to return willingly to his arms again and again, he slowed his pace, giving her body time to adjust to the intrusion. The girl beneath him gasped and moaned and cried out as his cock sunk deeper and deeper into her until he could feel the head of his prick resting against her womb. He still lacked an inch or so of being inside of her all the way, but there was more than enough prick in her to do the job. After giving her a moment or two to relax into the feeling, he began slowly working his cock in and out of her, increasing the pace as her moans of discomfort slowly turned to moans of ecstasy.

It had been eight years since the hunter had made love to a woman. Deril had kept him more than satisfied during that time. It was different. Not in a bad way, just different. Arex didn't mind the difference. While Miko threshed her legs and moaned words in what he assumed was her own language, he placed one hand under her taut wiggling buttocks and the other, after laving his thumb with his saliva, went down between her thighs and rubbed gently against her clitoris. It wasn't long before she came, crying out and squeezing him with her legs.

Not long after that for him but seemingly an eternity for her, Arex roared his delight and filled her womb with his come. After he had withdrawn from her body, Miko was barely conscious from the seemingly endless string of orgasms that had wracked her small frame. Arex carried her to his bed, unbound her hands and left her there to drift off to sleep.

Hours later, Arex laid Jeni's naked body down in that bed next to the nikkonese girl who watched with wide eyes while he climbed on top of the little redhead to inject her with his seed. Jeni had screamed and cried out and begged for mercy the whole time she was clutching at him and pulling him deeper inside with her arms and legs.

That evening Deril had to roust the two exhausted girls out of the masters bed for dinner. He gave them each a small cup of hot spiced wine with their meal and sent them immediately to their own beds for the remainder of the night while he and Jaren cleaned up the dishes. Afterward, Deril and Jaren went upstairs to change the linens on the masters bed. It was inevitable that between the smell of sex in the room and the sight of the stained sheets that both of them became highly aroused during the chore. As Deril was still a bit chafed and tender from his lovemaking with the master in the tub that afternoon, they ended up in the large bed together lying in a "69" position, slowly sucking each others cocks. Deril found it novel to have a prick in his mouth that didn't make his jaws ache with the effort and applied all of his considerable skills towards making the young man who was sucking his cock enjoy the experience. And enjoy it he did. Jaren, to his astonishment, came twice in Deril's talented mouth, a feat unknown in his world up to that time. And even though Deril came only once, he thoroughly enjoyed shooting his seed down the younger man's throat.

Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers