Hunting for Bambi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

"Gotta pee!"

"Just let it run."

"Can't." Vickie continued to pull her groin guard.

"Never mind that thing, just let it run. And now be quiet."

I tried to relax, and let my pee run. It felt strange, the warm liquid building up pressure in the groin guard, messing up my groin before running out, but also a great relief. With this distraction out of the way, my nerves can return to worrying about the hunter. He looks at us, did he hear us? He moves closer and closer. My pee finally stops running, I feel relieved. And still very nervous.

When the hunter was just about five meters away, Nicola signalled it was time to move. Both girls got up from behind the shrub, and fired a volley at the hunter, hitting him with several balls before he realised what was going on.

"Dammit, I'll be back for you!" the man shouted at them, before making his retreat.

Vickie and Nicola gave a high five, both looking happy.

"Great shot. But now we gotta move, we've given our position away," Nicola urged. "Move fast, stay low, try not to make any noise."

Having shot that hunter gives me hope and confidence. The noises of the game become more frequent. Almost all the time I hear shots being fired. It feels like I am in a war zone of sorts, with a serious fighting going on all around. A woman's shocked and painful scream, a man's angry voice. The game was on.

I feel scared and excited at the same time. Adrenaline rushes through my body. So this is it. This is the rush of playing paint ball, enhanced by the punishment waiting for those getting hit. Is this also what makes people like Nicola come back for more? Not just the money?

They moved away from where they shot the hunter, but it was not for long before they were discovered again. A paint ball hit the tree Vickie was hiding behind. Nicola was lying flat on the ground behind a fallen tree, some paint balls flew right over her.

Vickie quickly looked around the tree to get an idea of where the hunter was, and noticed he was a mere ten, maybe fifteen meters away from her before being greeted by a volley of paint balls that narrowly missed. She took her gun and shot several rounds in the general direction of the hunter, and somehow managed to hit him.

"Great shooting," Nicola congratulated her.

She looked at her with a smile on her face. Then Nicola's face changed to shock.

"Shit, behind you!" she shouted, and raised her gun.

"Tak, tak, tak," said a nearby paint ball gun.

Before I have a chance to react to Nicola's warning, I feel three hard hits against my body, as if being hit by a hammer. Two on the back of my thigh, one on my ass. I scream in pain, it hurts badly. I realise I am shot, all the excitement of the game disappears instantly. The pain is worse than I imagined, it is a seriously stinging pain. I put my hands up in the air while my knees buckle. My fear comes back, with a vengeance, and I start to feel cold.

"Sorry," Nicola said, "I was too late. Take care, I gotta run. See ya!" And off she was.

I feel alone, abandoned, totally vulnerable, left at the mercy of whoever it is that shot me. My stomach churns, and I feel like I have to throw up. The pain, the shock, the disillusion, it is all so strong. It is over, the first round is already over. The adrenaline gone, I feel weak, and am positively not looking forward to the next hour.

A man in camouflage dress approached her. "Now look at that. You look miserable. What's that good for?"

"That hurt, dammit!"

"Of course it does. Now why don't you get up and let me have a proper look at my trophy. I hope you look as good close by as you did from a distance."

I really feel sick now. The man looks at me like I am just a piece of raw meat, and to him I probably am just that. Fuck meat. And a hunting trophy. I just hope he has no intention of hanging my head at the wall.

Slowly I gather the strength to get up, holding my arms across my boobs in an attempt to keep my modesty. I do not know why really, he has almost certainly seen me already, prancing around the woods. But I can just not expose myself to him just like that.

He stepped towards her, and with the barrel of his paint ball gun he tapped her arm.

"You may drop those arms," he commanded.

Reluctantly, I comply. There I am, naked, exposing myself to a total stranger. Of course in my job as escort that happens a lot, but at least those men are not total strangers by the time I go to bed with them. This man I had never seen before. No name, nothing. He just shot me, that was all. He paid the fee, got his paint ball equipment, and went out hunting. I wonder whether he is somewhat selective. Whether he preferred my body over Nicola's when deciding to shoot me, rather than her. He could have taken her just as easily.

"Turn around."

She slowly turned around, allowing him to see her backside. His eyes roamed all over her body, taking in her figure.

So what now? What does he want from me now? Will he reject me? Take me to one of the guest rooms at the club house to have sex? I hope he likes what he sees. That he doesn't think my boobs are too small. No, he would have chosen Nicola if he wanted big boobs.

"So, what you think?" she said hesitatingly. Her voice cracking with nerves.

"I like what I see. You're pretty. Nice figure, lovely pair of tits you got there, great ass. Now come, it's time for me to get up close and personal with you, and this is not the place to do that."

He took her arm, and started walking. She had lost her orientation a while back, just following Nicola around, but this man obviously knew the place well, and a few minutes later they were back at the entrance of the playing area.

"It's Jake, checking out my trophy," he said to one of the men in Hawaii shirt. Turning to her, he asked, "And what's your name, sweetheart?"

Sweetheart, what's that? Do you think I am your lover or so?

"Vickie."

The Hawaii shirt replied matter of factly, "OK, so that's Jake taking out Vickie. Noted. Do return her on time, please. You may use room six." He then turned to her, and said, "Miss, please leave your face and groin guards and marker with us. We'll reload the gun for you while you're away."

I am fuming. I totally feel like an object now, being borrowed like a library item, my check-out time registered so they know when I am due to be returned. I guess there will even be an overdue fine if this Jake returns me late.

Taking off my groin guard makes me feel truly exposed. This was my last bit of clothing, the last bit of modesty, now it's all gone. Jake looks at me approvingly, his eyes roaming my body. He is probably already thinking about what he can do with me.

Jake gestured her to follow him. Obediently she walked with him, keeping an eye on him from the corner of her eyes, refusing to look at him directly. He walked fast, as if a bit in haste.

He opened the door, she followed him in the room. The decoration was elegant yet simple, obviously designed with only one thing in mind. The bed was the only large piece of furniture present. Covered in clean white sheets, there were no blankets. A box of tissues and a tube of lube were on a small dresser next to it. There was a bathroom with toilet and shower, but no bathtub.

I stand next to be bed, I don't know what to do. Jake undresses. He barely looked at me since we got there, he just removes his clothes, throwing them on a pile. I see the first signs of arousal in his dick, it is slightly swollen. His body is not too bad, a bit of a pot belly, which is more obvious now he has removed his clothes. I am slightly nervous, yet my mind is mostly blank. I have no feelings for this guy whatsoever. He has no feelings for me. Not even the pretence of a bond between us.

I follow him with my eyes as he moves onto the bed. He sits down in the middle, leaning back against the headboard. I stand there, still waiting, facing him. I am his slave, his toy, nothing more, and I have settled into that role. Most of my emotions have gone. He looks at me, his eyes scanning my body up and down. There is no emotion in his face, I can not tell whether he likes what he sees.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked.

"What do you want?" she replied, coldly.

"The upcoming hour I have you for my pleasure, and I expect you to give that to me. Nothing more, nothing less. I like your body, you look great. I'm looking forward to my time with you. Now make me hard."

She removed her shoes and socks, and moved onto the bed, crawling in between his knees, bending forward. He spread his legs slightly, giving her access. She took his dick in her hands, and started to rub him slowly. His reaction was immediate, his dick grew and hardened in her hands. When he was fully erect, her fingers could barely wrap around the hard meat. He was pretty thick, barely average in length but above average in thickness.

"Suck me."

I lower my face, smelling his sweat. I wonder when his last shower was, and how long he has been running around the woods before he found and shot me. My position stretches my leg muscles, making the bruises where the paint balls hit hurt again.

Using my hands I pull down his foreskin and lick the underside of the head of his cock, there where his most sensitive parts are. He sighs, leaning back, eyes closed, obviously enjoying my touch. I flick my tongue around the head a few times before wrapping my lips around it. Indeed he is really thick, it is not easy to take him in my mouth. I do not take him deep in my mouth, just suck the head and use my hands to slowly masturbate him.

I don't enjoy sucking him. Usually I do, when I'm actually into the guy. Now, I'm merely performing my duty. The duty of a cheap hooker. I have no feeling for him, other than disgust. I take my time, realising that he probably wants to take it slow, after all we have an hour.

She continued to suck, slowly taking his cock deeper into her mouth. She flicked her tongue around the head, eliciting a soft moan from him. He was really hard, throbbing. She played with his balls a bit, gently.

He sighed quietly, "You're good, girl. Very nice. Do suck me deeper, I want to feel your throat. Oh and you may want to play a bit with yourself, makes it easier for when I'm going to fuck you."

I feel another wave of disgust hearing his requests. This guy really only considers himself. True, I am his catch, but I have never met a guy so passive, so disinterested in touching his partner. I have to stop myself from biting him. I want to, but I am not going to lose today's payment over an ass like this. He's simply not worth it.

Realising I may be in for a lot of pain later, I slightly spread my legs and start playing with my pussy. It feels dry, no wonder as I am not aroused at all, and not looking forward to being penetrated by him. He clearly does not care the least about me, he just thinks just about himself. As long as I make sure there is a wet pussy for him to fuck he'll be happy. I rubbed my clit, and soon enough I started to feel a familiar tingling in my groin and wetness started to form. My muscles twitch slightly the moment I get my touch right.

I return my attention to the dick in my mouth. He is far from the first one for me to deep throat, I have done that several times before and of course men loved me doing it. I lower my head, taking him in deeper. It is hard, he is thick, especially the head of his dick is big. Soon I feel the head pushing against my throat, my nose is almost in his pubes. He is too short to take him really deep in my throat. I have to concentrate to suppress my gag reflex, then manage to swallow the head.

My nose is pressed against his body, his whole dick is now in my mouth. His smell is really strong now. A bad smell, the evil smell of an evil man. But I have no choice, I voluntarily signed up for this knowing I would be at the men's mercy. All I have to do is put aside my own feelings and pull through it I will be going home carrying a nice fat pay cheque at the end of the day. I continue to rub my pussy, trying to stimulate myself as much as I can, hoping that my arousal can override my disgust.

I leave my head stationary for a while to let him feel the tightness of my throat, just as he asked for. My nose was now firmly in his pubes. His smell was quite overwhelming making breathing difficult. The next guy I will definitely take for a shower first. It is hard to arouse myself when this man seems to throw everything he has at me to turn me off. I am moist, but not really wet, hopefully just wet enough to be able to accept him without too much pain. My jaws are a bit painful from having to open so wide for so long time. I hear his moans, I think he enjoys my treatment. That would mean at least one of us is happy. That's something.

After she deep throated him a few more times, he grabbed her head, and pulled her up. His dick slipped from between her lips, falling flat on his belly.

"Enough," he said. "Now come and fuck me."

He pulled her forward, so her pussy lined up with his dick, and she could sit down on him. He grabbed a tube of lube from the dresser, handing it to her. "Feel free to use some, if you need."

She pushed herself up, moving forward. She accepted the lube, and lathered up his dick before grabbing it and slowly sitting down on him. He stretched her seriously, he was thicker than most other men she had been with. This, combined with the almost complete lack of physical arousal on her side, made it rather uncomfortable and even a little painful. Moving up and down a few times, her pussy adjusts, and she manages to take him in completely.

So that's the first one of today to enter me. How many more would there be? The games were to last until midnight, so that was some seven hours to go. Seven more hours. So another seven men to go? If I could manage to hide myself well and to defend myself for at least half an hour before being shot again it should be less, maybe four or five. And after dinner it will be dark, totally changing the game.

Slowly I move up and down his dick. I realise I am getting wetter by myself, bit by bit. Why am I getting wet for this bastard? He is so much of a turn off, on so many fronts, yet my body still reacts to the physical stimulation. At least it makes it a little easier and less painful.

He grabbed her breasts, surprised and a bit shocked she stiffened and stopped moving. It was the first time he really touched her, and she was afraid of what he would do. He pinched her nipples gently, then started to massage her breasts. He did not pinch hard, and slowly she relaxed again and resumed her up and down motions.

"Harder," he said. Emotionless, it was a simple command to her.

Leaning on his chest, she moved faster and harder on him. He moved his hands to her hips, guiding her, pushing her down while thrusting his hips up.

"Harder," he said again.

I do my best to fuck him harder, as he demands. It hurts a bit, he is in really deep, his girth stretches me. Luckily I am pretty wet now by myself, the whole situation arouses me in a strange way. Even though the guy itself is a total turn-off, the physical stimulation, especially the thickness of that cock, does not leave me unaffected. He lets go of my hips, his hands moving up, massaging my boobs rather gently. I didn't know he has it in him. This actually feels nice, a pleasant surprise.

He pushed her off of him, and placed her on her back on the bed. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up, pushing her knees towards her chest, and entered her pussy again. He went in completely in one fast motion, all the way in. She screamed. He moved out, and a moment later thrust her pussy again, hard and deep.

"That's more like it," he groaned, continuing his assault, holding her firm into position.

I scream out loudly, partly from the surprise of his sudden and rough entry, partly from the pain of his groin hitting mine, partly from the sudden strong stimulation of my clit. He was very forceful in his thrusts, pinning me down to the bed, ravaging me. I feel a mixture of pleasure and pain, desire and disgust. I don't want him, yet I don't want this feeling in my pussy to stop.

I hear his groans, feel his strong hands holding my body, his hard dick deep inside of me. He is in full control now, I am reduced to a mere sex toy, to be used for his satisfaction. He makes me feel completely powerless, unable to stop him, even if I really wanted it. Unable to stop that feeling of arousal that is brewing in me. He has full control, holding my legs tightly, pounding me hard.

I try to shut down my brain, to block out my feelings, especially my arousal. I just cannot control my body, even though I don't want to be aroused by this evil, disgusting man. I just have to let him have his way with me and soon it will be over. He is going in and out so fast now, he must be done soon. All I hope for now is that he comes quickly and I'm done with him.

It takes another minute or two of agony, but then with a loud groan he pushes himself extra deep inside of me and finally starts to unload his sperm. I feel his dick pulsing as he deposits shot after shot of his hot juices deep inside of me. Finally. Finally he is done. About time.

Had it lasted a little longer he might have even given me an orgasm, and that is the last thing I want to have from him. Somehow he managed to arouse my body against my will and there was nothing I could do about it.

He stayed in her for a while, before dropping down on the bed next to her.

"Clean me up," he ordered.

Of course. That was about to happen, he is that kind of guy. And he is of course not giving me any time to recover, what would he care. And that decidedly unsatisfied feeling in my pussy, I hope someone can take care of later. Hopefully the next to shoot me is a nice guy.

The rough sex and the near orgasm did make me feel a little worn out, he did take me hard. I turn myself around and pull myself on my knees to perform my duty, to clean up that dirty dick. I look at it, he's shrinking fast now, a thick drop of cum forms on the tip. Am I allowed to throw up on him? I'm afraid not.

I am no fan of these clean-up jobs, and it being for this guy makes it worse. Sucking him in I taste the familiar taste of myself mixed with the the taste of his cum. Somewhat surprised I realise it does not even taste bad, not bad at all even. Had this come out of a nice guy, I would definitely have enjoyed tasting it. It's manageable, but that's all there is to it. His dick is small and flaccid now and even my sucking is not getting him any harder.

When she was done she sat down on the bed next to him, awaiting his further move. She realised she was creating a serious wet spot where she was sitting. There was still quite some cum oozing out of her, combined with a copious amount of her own juices.

He lay on his back with his eyes closed, almost motionless. She could only see his chest move up and down with his breath, it looked as if he was sleeping.

A minute later he opened his eyes, pushed himself into a sitting position, looked at the clock on the dresser, then looked at her.

"That was nice, you did well. Time's up, I have to get dressed and return you."

His remark does not surprise or even offend me. It was just as I expected. I am a toy to him, not a human being. A toy to be borrowed, to be played with, then returned for others to play. No thanks from him, though he did admit he enjoyed me. He dumped his load and then I stopped being useful to him. I feel dirty, his taste lingers in my mouth, his cum still in and on my body.

"I'd like a quick shower," I said.

"Sorry, no time, have to leave this room to return you within three minutes. They're quite strict on the rules, and I don't want to pay overtime fees."

i_would
i_would
112 Followers