Hunting for Bambi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

What a bastard. And I never expected my thought of overdue charges to be actually true.

He got up from the bed, and quickly got dressed. She put on her socks and shoes, and he walked her back to the playing field entrance.

One of the guys in Hawaii shirt was waiting at the entrance. When he saw them coming he turned around, and a moment later reappeared with a paint ball gun and face guard.

"Hi, got one to return to you," Jake greeted the Hawaii shirt.

"Thanks. I hope she didn't disappoint?"

"Sucks good, fucks good, looks good, I'm happy. Good one."

"Great." The Hawaii shirt now turned to me, and continued, "Well, miss, here are your face guard and paint ball marker, fully recharged and good to go. Do be careful leaving the safe zone as there are probably some hunters lying in wait for some easy prey."

Oh, great. Snipers. First things first, I need a drink. Let's see whether I can at least get rid of that taste in my mouth. And I'm thirsty, the bastard didn't offer me any drinks or so, and I haven't had anything since teatime.

"Do you have a drink for me?" she asked. The Hawaii shirt pointed her to a fridge which was filled with various drinks, and she took out a can of coke.

While drinking her coke, she looked around the perimeter of the open area.

"How many hunters are there now?" she asked.

"No more than that there are prey. Ten, no more than twelve. There should be fourteen girls out there now. I had several returns just before you. There will be a few extra hunters soon as well."

The hunters were wearing camouflage gear, making them hard to spot, putting the girls in a distinct disadvantage. She heard the sound of paint ball guns in the distance. The game was obviously in full swing.

"I see."

There were like twenty girls altogether, meaning five of them were engaged in sex at the moment. Not many, it seems it takes the men quite some time to hunt down and shoot one of the girls, in between being shot themselves as well of course. And more men waiting in the restaurant to jump in. Hopefully no more Jakes. No matter what, this is going to be a long, long day, and I have to be really on my toes all the time not to be shot like a sitting duck. Prey, that is what we are.

I slowly walk across the safe zone, looking at the trees. In the distance the fights continue, I spot a glimpse of naked skin moving between the trees. There just have to be hunters out there, hiding in their camouflaged soldier costumes, looking at me, waiting for me to stick my toe over the line to start shooting.

The only way in will be to shoot my way in, unless I can find a safe entrance. But where is that entrance? I can't linger long. Safe zone protection lasts only for five minutes, after that you're target practice, that's what Melanie told us. I have to go in. I have to stay near the fence. Then at least they can not attack me from behind, the fence covers me. Stay at the fence and try to make my way in, deeper, that way I should be able to last for a while. Find a place to hide and be silent.

There, a hunter, near to where I planned to make my move. I see him. Now all I need is for him to be alone, no others within firing range. Then I can make it. That tree, not far from the perimeter, that tree should give at least some cover. And with a little luck he has to expose himself to shoot at me, he can't shoot that direction without moving, there are some shrubs in the way, no clear line of fire. I have to go for it, run, run, run, and hope for the best.

Her plan worked perfectly. Better than perfect even, as not only did she manage to get in, she managed to land a few balls on the hunter who was then forced to retreat and have the paint removed from his clothes before he could continue. The other hunters were apparently in other parts of the woods, she did not see another hunter, and was not even shot at.

Holding her body low she continued to run into the woods, staying close to the perimeter fence, until she found a small ditch with some shrubs around it where she could lay down and hide herself. The place also gave her quite a good view of her surroundings, so she should be able to see any approaching hunters. Holding the gun tight, her heart beating in her throat, she lay in wait, as if in ambush, not wanting to give away her position but instead hoping to shoot any approaching hunters before they even knew she was there.

Second battle.

Naked but for her groin guard and neck and face guard, Vickie ran through the woods. She tried to keep herself small, and to run as quietly as possible. She held her paint ball gun tight, ready to shoot at a moment's notice were she to run into a hunter.

She stopped and looked around, no hunters in sight. She did not hear any sounds nearby, either. The fights were taking place in other parts of the arena. She left the path, and walked through the woods to a small ditch, lined with some low shrubs.

Perfect. This place allows me to see all around, while I can hide myself. I should be safe here, at least for a while. They can't see me, I can see them. I can shoot first.

As I wait, my nerves come back. I can't stop thinking about Jake, worrying the next guy will be as bad. I hope he's better. I hope he can take care of me well. My pussy hurts, and tingles. He did arouse me. I do want relief. But not from him.

She laid in the ditch, waiting, hiding. A hunter walked by, within shooting range, but she did no attempt to take him out. He did not see her, and she did not want to give away her hiding place just yet.

Another five minutes later two more hunters passed by, running. Vickie heard shots being fired nearby, the fight getting closer. She could hear voices, men's voices, women's voices. Soon after a couple walked in the opposite direction. A tall guy in battledress, with a girl on his arm. They chatted like old friends. She had two bright yellow paint stains on her body, one on her belly, the other on her breast, just above her nipple.

You go, girl. You look like one lucky gal to me. Got yourself a seemingly nice guy, and if that one shot had been just a little lower... I shudder at the thought of how painful that must be.

The shooting is getting closer to me. Too close for comfort. I feel my adrenaline to start running, and position myself so I have a better view to where the noise comes from. I hear shooting, breaking branches, people running. I hold my gun at the ready.

A girl comes running towards me. A hunter in close pursuit. I raise my gun, I aim, and shoot. "Tak, tak, tak," my gun says. "Tak, tak, tak." Five, six paint balls fly towards the attacker, two hitting their goal.

The woman dropped down in the ditch next to Vickie, panting heavily. "Thanks, that was great shooting. He almost had me."

"You welcome. Any more following?"

"Not that I know."

"They will come soon. They must have heard the shooting, and your running."

"You're well hidden, I didn't see you at all until you started to shoot. We should be safe here."

"Don't let down your guard. Take my back, I will keep an eye on this side."

"Thanks. I'm Sondra, by the way."

"Vickie."

They settled in, and for a while there was no activity. Firing continued, but at a safe distance.

"Hey, come here," Sondra whispered.

Vickie slowly turned around, and faced the other direction. Three men approached them. They were at fifteen meters distance now, no more. They had obviously been spotted, the men approached carefully and deliberately.

She got a clean shot at one of them, fired, and missed. The distance was just too great for an accurate shot.

"Fuck, they spotted us," one of the men said.

"At least they're indeed still there," another man replied. "Good to have a second chance, almost had her last time."

"Shit, that's the one that chased me," Sondra said.

"He must fancy you," Vickie replied.

Of course he does. What's not to like about that body. Tall, slender legs, full round ass, flat tummy, and pretty big boobs that have remarkably little sag to them.

One of the men moved backwards, the other two moved a bit to the sides, approaching the ditch where the girls were hiding. They got closer, occasionally exchanging some paint balls. None hit their target, both parties were just trying to get a feel for it.

The men stayed close to the ground, and moved from tree to shrub to rock, making sure there would always be some other obstacle between them. Vickie and Sondra laid close together, occasionally looking around to make sure there were no surprise attacks.

We're stuck. We're out gunned. Unless we get lucky and hit them first, it's just a matter of time before we get hit. These guys have done this before, they do not give us any opportunity. And where is that third one gone? He can't just have left us to his friends.

A few paint balls hit the ground, very close to me. Too close for comfort, a little different aim and I will be hit. Another flies right over my head, striking the other side of the ditch. Suddenly I hear shooting from behind us. A paint ball strikes my ass, and at the same moment I hear a scream next to me. We've been shot.

Vickie shouted, "I'm hit!", and she got up with her gun above her head.

"I'm hit, too! Stop shooting!" Sondra shouted, standing up as well.

A man approaches us from behind.

"Looks like I shot you both. My luck, I can choose. And then the other of you can continue to fight my mates."

"You lucky bastard," Sondra said.

"Yup, I am. Easy choice. I saw you before, when I got shot. Must have been this loli that shot me, and then you two teamed up. Anyway, you're hot. What's your name?"

"Sondra"

"Wonderful. I made my choice, Sondra. And you," he said, facing Vickie, "You may continue to fight my friends."

He was barely done talking, or Vickie got hit by a few paint balls. Two to the head, one on her back.

"Hey, that's not fair!" she shouted.

"It is. I made my choice, making you fair game," the man replied. "See ya!"

And another guy managed to leave me fuming. I hoped for Sondra he'd be a lot nicer to her. Tricking me into becoming target practice for his friends, he knew his choice beforehand, no need to shoot me, too. And besides I'm not a loli! I do have boobs, them being a bit small doesn't make me a loli. And I'm certainly older than the girl he took with him.

The other two guys are there, they both shot me. Oh, going to be fun. Who's going to get me? Not both of them, I hope?

"Hey, Frank, look, green and orange. We both hit her."

"Two orange, one green. Damn, that's two to one. You're so lucky, look at that body."

"She's pretty small. Those tits, not even a hand full."

"A mouth full, isn't that even better? And that ass, nice and round, so firm."

"Sounds like you want her."

"Oh yes, I do. Can I have her?"

"Sure, I preferred the other. But well that was Nathan's prey. Have fun, I'll find a better one soon."

Can I slap some people in the face? Please? Pretty please? Take of those face guards and just slap them? I know guys like to talk about their girls like that, but it's not OK when the girls in question are there. I'm not a piece of merchandise or so, thank you very much.

"So that's decided then," Frank said. He stepped towards Vickie, and put his arm around her waist. "Let's go, have some fun. I'm looking forward to it. I'm Frank. What's your name?"

"Vickie."

"Vickie, beautiful name for a beautiful lady. Sorry if we hurt you, I know those paint balls can be painful."

"It's OK."

We continue to talk a bit, well mostly he is doing the talking. I can feel he's very happy with me, and that makes me feel comfortable as well. He's at least showing some interest in me, he's a bit flirty, trying to make me feel good.

Arrived at the exit, Vickie takes off her face and groin guards while Frank registers her.

"You may use room nine, have fun!"

"I will."

I take the check-out ritual for granted now. I have a quite good feeling about this guy. He looks like he's in his forties, making him almost double my age.

"Well, Vickie, let's go," Frank said, offering her an arm. She accepted, and holding his arm she walks with him to the clubhouse and their room.

He sits down on the bed, and puts her right in front of him, holding her hips. "You look really good, you know that? Lovely body, sweet face. Turn around, please."

She turned around, his hands remained on her hips, then moved down to her ass. He gently massaged her, then let his hands roam up her back, and down along the sides of her body.

"Beautiful ass you have. Lovely legs. Please turn around again."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Sure I do. You're lovely."

His hands moved up to her breasts, he touched her there, flicked her nipples. Her face twitched.

His touch is so gentle, it feels nice. He's turning me on. Just by being nice to me, touching me like that, he's turning me on already. It is so nice to be appreciated, to be wanted.

"Your tits are pretty sensitive, aren't they?"

"Very," she sighed. "Very sensitive."

"Promising. But before anything else let's go have a shower, get all that forest dirt off of you. I bet you look even better without mud streaks."

The shower is really nice. Warm and soothing. The guy looks good, his age is showing but he does take care of himself. Twice my age and easily twice my size. Muscular, hair on his chest, a deep voice. A real man to me.

He lathers me with soap, taking extra care of my sensitive bits. His hands all over my body put me on edge, knowing he wants me makes me want him. No, not want him, accept him is a better way to say it. The simmering arousal that my previous encounter awakened in me is quickly waking up and definitely adding to the desire. My nipples are rock hard, aching for attention. My pussy itches.

When I am clean, I take my turn lathering him up. Running my hands all over him, feeling his hard chest, his muscles, his firm ass. He's hard, his cock standing out in front of him. I crouch, lowering myself to wash his legs. His cock is near my face, I can't stop myself. I grab it with my hand and start sucking it as if it is a lollipop. He is average size, not really long, and far from as thick as the other guy was. Just a great size that fits in my mouth easily. I hear his groans, feel his hands on my head. I'm actually enjoying myself now.

After she sucked him for a while, he pushed back her head, and pulled her back up. "I'm perfectly clean now, you?"

"Me too."

"Let's towel off and move to the bed."

They dried themselves, and moved back to the bedroom. She dropped herself on her back in the middle of the bed, arms spread out, legs slightly parted, a smile on her face. "That was a good shower, I'm feeling very refreshed now."

"And indeed you look even better now," he said, sitting down next to her, his hands running over her body. "So sweet body you have, really a shame we only have an hour."

My body is on fire. His gentle hands make me glow, every time he reaches my boobs he flicks my nipple, eliciting a light moan of approval. I close my eyes, just enjoying his touch. I feel his hands running over my belly, a finger poking my belly button. I wiggle, it tickles a bit.

Suddenly a warm mouth on my breast. He kisses me, licks me, sucks my nipple. I moan, hold his head with my hands, not wanting him to move away. His hand moves towards my pussy, I am dripping wet already. The moment he touches my clit my hips jerk upward, involuntary. It is just a reflex. As if he gives me an electric shock. He opens his mouth, sucking in my whole breast, and at the same time slipping a finger in my pussy. I moan, I twitch, I don't want him to stop.

His mouth lets go of my breast, I feel him move, he continues to finger fuck me as he moves over to my other breast. Sucking it in, flicking his tongue over my nipple. I moan louder, the feelings are so strong. My hips move, rock up and down. The tension starts to build, leading up to -

He suddenly sucks my nipple directly, and that's it, my body releases itself. It releases everything. The stress, the fear, the pain, the nervousness, everything. I scream loudly. I normally don't scream, now I do. I am on fire, I feel all my muscles tense, I clench my pussy around his finger as I cum. His stimulation is so strong.

It must have been a few minutes, I nearly blacked out. There was just so much tension in me, and all of a sudden it all comes out. He slowed down his stimulation, just enough to keep me aroused. I'm feeling very good now, very happy. Post-orgasmic bliss. And I'm sure this is not even over yet."

"Thank you," she said. "That was great."

"You welcome. I just tried to warm you up a bit. It seems I overdid it a bit."

"No, you didn't, you were wonderful. But I'm feeling a bit empty now."

He pulled her up, and put her on her hands and knees before entering her from behind, holding her hips. "This is what you want, right?"

Yes, this is what I want. My moans answer him. Take me, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum again. I want it, but I can't say I want it.

He fucked her hard, holding her hips. Her screams told her he was making her cum again, the copious amount of pussy juice she produced confirmed this. He continued fucking her, making her orgasm last.

He pulled out of her, then grabbed a tube of lube, and lubed up her behind.

I feel him putting some cold liquid on my ass, in my ass crack. He opens me wide, and then I realise what he's going to do. He's about to fuck my ass, he's going to try and shove that big dick of his in my ass!

"Please, not my ass!" she screams.

"Relax, and it won't hurt. Your ass is just too perfect not to fuck."

He placed his rock hard cock at her anus, and slowly started to push in, holding her hips firmly. She tried to move, to turn away, but he was too strong. He pulled out, squirted some more lube now directly into in her open ass hole, and pushed in again.

Damn, that hurts, he's stretching me out. I'm not a virgin back there, but it's tight. He was so nice to me, he fucked me so good, now he's violating me. I said I don't want it, he doesn't care. I scream out loud as he enters me deeper. It hurts seriously. I never signed up for anal, never.

He must be completely in by now. My ass is so full. The pain is less, it's bearable now. He starts to fuck me, fuck my ass, slowly. Most of the pain is gone, it actually starts to feel nice. How can it feel nice, he shouldn't be doing this at all. I told him not to. I thought he respects me, he likes me, now he's again just treating me like a piece of fuck meat.

I scream and moan as he pumps harder and harder, mostly pain. He moans too, I hope he will come soon. I really hope so. Harder and deeper he sodomises me, then he bends forward and grabs my breasts, playing with my nipples. They're really sensitive, they always are, but the foreplay made them even more sensitive. Pain quickly starts to make place for pleasure, even though my ass feels like it's about to split open. How come it feels so good? Why am I getting so aroused again?

She moaned loudly as he continued to pound her round ass. A few more strokes, and he pushed in really deep as he shot his load into her bowels.

He pulled out, and let go of her. She crashed down on her belly, he dropped down on the bed next to her. Both were panting loudly.

"That was great, thank you," he said.

She did not reply.

I am pissed. He ignored me. Yes it felt good, no I didn't want it, and I still don't want it. I know I'm his to play with for the hour, it started off so well, yet ended so badly. I'm done with this guy. My ass hurts, I can feel his cum seeping out. It's the wrong hole to have cum seep out from. My nipples are sore, he's been quite rough with them.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers