Hunting for Bambi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a great body you have. Wonderful ass, love it." He rubbed his hand gently over her behind. "You sounded like you enjoyed it, too."

"I didn't enjoy it," she said angrily. "I told you not to fuck my ass."

"Your ass just begs to be fucked, and that's what you are for. To be fucked in any way I like. And I don't believe you didn't enjoy that massive orgasm I gave you."

"Now just get me out of here. I'm sure your hour is as good as finished by now."

"Relax, ten minutes left. I need a moment to recover. You'd also better take your time, relax, and be ready to run again."

They lay on the bed for another five minutes. He got up and got dressed, then returned her to the playing field. She got back her protective gear and paint ball gun, and using the same tactic as the first time managed to enter the forest safely. No snipers at the safe zone's perimeter made things a little easier.

My ass hurts. The bruises on my leg and back hurt. I'm still angry, pissed off. In my bad mood I decide not to hide myself, instead I walk around trying to tick off some hunters.

I manage to find two, I shoot one. The other starts to chase me, I get away without being hit. He's too fat to run fast, really happy he didn't hit me as I can't imagine having to fuck him. I quickly hide and when he gets close enough I finish him off as well. It feels good to have hit more than that have hit me, though for them taking a hit is of course far less bad than for me.

A bell rang, indicating the end of the games, and time for their dinner break. All players left the area, and returned to the dining room.

Vickie followed the crowd, dropped off her gear like the other girls, and walked over to the clubhouse naked. She looked around, only thirteen other women were there. Nicola was also missing.

She took a plate, and walked to the buffet, to fetch herself dinner.

Dinner in the nude is strange. Having dinner in the nude, with a bunch of completely dressed men, that's even stranger. Are Jake and Frank still there? I don't see them. I'd rather not see them. They are all ogling me, me and the other girls. Looking for who they're going after next, I bet. I wonder what's the deal after dinner. Going at it in the dark? Different kind of game?

Carrying her plate, she looked around the dining room for a good place to sit down. She recognised Sondra, sitting at one of the tables, alone. Sondra waved at her, smiling, gesturing her to join her.

"Hi, how've you been?" Sondra asked.

"OK. How was your guy?"

"He was nice to me. Really nice. Sweet and gentle, really making love to me."

"Lucky you."

"Yes, I was lucky. He wanted me, that was obvious. I don't know why, he saw me, he liked me, he wanted me. Something like that. So how's your date been? That guy sounded like he really liked you."

Yes, he sounded like that. He did fancy me, for sure. He did give me a good orgasm, two even, but he also raped my ass. I know he's entitled to that but that doesn't make it feel right to me. But it's got to be said, that orgasm, that was good.

"Well it started off well with him. Really well, he was nice, gave me a very big orgasm."

"That's great. And then?"

"Well he fucked me doggy style, gave me another orgasm, and then he forced himself in my ass."

"You liked it?"

"No, I didn't want him to do it. I still can't sit properly. The bastard."

"Sorry to hear that. You have to be a bit lucky with who you get. He should have taken me, I love it in my ass. It happens much more here, I'm afraid you just have to get used to it."

"Hey, Nicola!" Vickie said, as the ebony girl walked by.

"Oh, hi. I'm going to get some food, see you in a moment."

Nicola got her food, and a few minutes later she joined the other two women with their dinner, and she and Sondra introduced themselves.

"What's that on your chest? Is that cum?" Sondra asked.

"Yes it is. That's from the last guy. Just now. He didn't want me to remove it, thought it's hot to have me walk around with his cum on my tits. He was nice so I promised I'd leave it there, I think it's kinda funny. It's still pretty fresh."

"So, what happened to you after I got shot, and you had to run off?" Vickie asked.

"A lot. I had a lot of fun. A little too much, maybe," Nicola said happily.

"Please spare me the details, not in the mood for that. Just tell me how to survive the rest of this ordeal."

"She just got her ass fucked hard," Sondra clarified.

"Ordeal? Come on, girl. It's not an ordeal, it's mostly fun. Tonight the games change, gonna to be a lot more fun. Not in the woods any more, too dark there."

"I get to shoot them?"

"You bet."

"They get to fuck my ass again as well?"

"Euhm... well, yes, that too, if they want to," Nicola answered, looking a bit embarrassed.

(to be continued...)