All Comments on 'Husband & the Stranger'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
from the female perspective

This was a great story. We usually hear it from the mans point of view but this was totally from the female. Hot!!

RansomRansomalmost 20 years ago
Enjoyable story

Jen,

You can always count on at least one asshole making the same stupid comments. Please keep writing because there are those of us who appreciate your efforts and like the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Jen!

Take it to the limit Jen! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A scorcher !!!

This was a snappy, fiery hot, and enjoyable read from start to finish!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FG7064@HOTMAIL.COM

I LOVED THE STORY WISH I COULD DO THAT WITH MY WIFE IT WAS EXCITING U SEEMED TO HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME HUSBAND VERY LUCKY MAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A fantasy cum true

It was well written and uses a recurring fantasy of mine. That is why the 75%. It could have been made hotter, to the chagrin of bigots, by giving it a bi twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep it up!

I just started reading Jen's stories. Once you have read one, you are bound to read them all. Enjoy the journey, they are all worth reading. Jen, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet

Oh yeah a definite fantasy of mine; Not only to share my wife, but to do it with a black man. My best friend is black, and he would be my first choice. Then to top it all off would be to video it and enjoy it later again, and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puke.

Glad you are not my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Although I May Agree To A Threesome...

I insist that I know and approve of the third person.

Everytime I read where a husband brings another man into his wife and his sexual play I am reminded of three friends and one sister who replaced their husbands with the new lover.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY

Super hot and exciting story

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

"Can I remove your wife's cloths??? It is clothes! Why do so many authors use cloths? Cloths as in the cloths she was wrapped, as oppsied to: Her clothes were rags, in reality. Pronounced Clooths.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous